Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto is BACK!! ❯ In Which They Meet ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Naruto is BACK

Summary: Naruto escaped his life in the village to someday come back as someone his love would look at. Now he's back and looking HOT!!! Hormones are flying and girls are screeching! Sasuke becomes an overly possesive and jealous freak and Naruto has no idea or does he?

PG-13: For mild language and actions

Category: Shonen-ai because Naruto and Sasuke make such a cute couple!! If you don't like it, don't read it.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto becuase if I did then Sasuke will end up with Naruto

Sasuke's POV

"Sasuke, you never change at all, look you made the girl cry." That voice. It sounds familiar. I look at the owner of the voice and my breath caught. Right in front of my eyes was...Naruto and not just Naruto, but a major hunk Naruto!! Did I just call him a hunk?! Didn't I tell my mind to stop thinking about him THAT way.

inner conscious: who cares what you think! Doesn't he look just...delicious.

I want him!! I want him!! No!! I don't. I don't want him with his tight leather jeans and open vest showing all his...

inner conscious: hey, stop drolling!

I'm not drooling!!!

inner conscious: of course your not

I'm not!!! I'm...I'm...just looking at a delicious sidedish

inner conscious: I know, isn't he?

Yeah. Wait, no!! I was talking about ramen not HIM. Absolutely not HIM!

inner conscious: whatever. I'm leaving now because my Naruto is ready for me. sents nasty pictures on Sasuke's mind

"Sasuke is something wrong?" asked Naruto, "your all red and stuff." He sounds concern. Is he concern? Wait! Why would he be concern for his rival. Must be my overly wishful self to think such a thing. "Maybe, you need to rest."

"I don't need advise from a guy who left his team for three years to do who knows what," I sneered at him. I watched as he became crestfallen and felt pain shot through my heart. I indured it because who cares what my heart feels. It already made me fall in love with a dead last. What worst pain can it let me go through?

"Oh...that," he spoke so softly, I barely heard him, "I left because..."

"I don't need to know dobe because I don't give a damn," I cut him off, "The team was better off without you. Sakura-chan is twice the person you'll ever be." Why the helll did I just say that!! And did I just call called the bitch Sakura-chan. What was I thinking!? Where's my inner consious when I need it!?

"So your dating her now?" he asks.

"Yeah. Mad that I took her away from you?" I asked. What the hell I'm I saying! I can barely stand being her friend!

"Actually, I'm glad," I watched him smile and I had this stupid heart wrenching feeling that I could do without. Why does it hurt so much? Sure, he's practically telling me that he doesn't see me THAT way, but why should I care. I'm over him. Maybe I should give Sakura a try. She can't be THAT bad.

"Hey, are you hungry?" he asks.

"Yes, dumbass, why the hell do you think I came here?" I replied.

"Well, other people have been coming here and they don't seem to be eating," he answered and to his answer I looked around to see the crowded girls looking at him hungrily. I practically growled. Naruto is mine and only MINE!! They better get away. I mean get FAR AWAY!!! Hey, what's that girl doing?! And why the hell I'm I thinking this. I am OVER him!!

"Ah...excuse me?" asked the girl timidly.

"Is that you Hinata?" he asked. I don't see how hard to believe since she hardly change. Sure, she's taller and a bit bustier, but nothing much.

"Naruto?" she said it as a question, not a statement. Now, that I could understand. I mean who would expect Naruto to turn out like THAT just in three years.

"What's wrong, Hinata-chan?" he asked worriedly, "you don't like my new look?"

God! Can he be any more naive and innocent. The girl is practically red from head to toe! Of course she likes what she sees. Who in their right mind would not?! Only a straight man would not erect from the sight of him.

He's wearing black leather pants which practically hugs his legs. And damn! He has a fine ass! He was practically wearing nothing on top. Sure he has a vest, but it was OPEN and showing his scruptious eight pack. I wonder how it feels to run my hands through it?

inner conscious: Hey, don't just wonder, go for it.

Oh, your back.

inner conscious: Yeah.

Had fun?

inner conscious: It was bliss.

Oh hell!! Get out of my mind! I don't want any of what your getting right now!

inner conscious: right. just keep thinking that and maybe someday I'll believe it.

JUST. GET. OUT!!

inner conscious: you don't have to yell. I'm leaving! I'm leaving!

"Oh, Naruto!" I watched as the girl practically launched herself on Naruto. "I...I...thought you were...ne...ne...never coming back." She was crying and Naruto HUGGED her. He hugged her?!

"There, there, Hinata-chan I always plan on coming back," he whispered to her.

I watch their touching reunion and I...I...I...want to KILL her! Okay, sure, she's crying, but she's hugging MY Naruto. I'm the only one suppose to touch him. ME and only ME! Get away from him you slut. Get away from him!! Then suddenly as if my thoughts were put through the mouths of the girls arround me, they started shouting at the poor, innocent, and totally dead girl.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!"

"Yeah get away from him you slut,"

"Stop keeping him for yourself!"

"Gawd! Your ruining he's perfectly tanned skin with your stupid tears!"

"NARUTO-KUN, hug me next!!" A girl with blond hair launched herself on Naruto which cause him to stumble and fall. Hinata, the slut was pried off him, but another one was on him again! Nooooo!!! She's ravaging MY Naruto. In seconds she wasn't alone.

"I've got his vest," yelled a girl in triumph.

"What! Give that back!" Girls are really stupid. She should have escaped the moment she had it. That's what I would do.

inner conscious: I thought you were over him.

I am!! And why the hell are you back?!

inner conscious: So getting over him means turning into a green ugly monster.

What the hell are you talking about!?

inner conscious: I'm saying that your jealous! starts to dance Sasuke is jealous! Sasuke is jealous!

SHUT UP! And why would I be jealous of that dead last?!

inner conscious: I don't mean him! I mean your jealous of the girls on him.

Is this a joke?

inner conscious: You want to touch him. You want to smell him. You want to rummage through his silky blond hair. Just like what there doing to him.

God! Are you trying to make me puke!

inner conscious: you are soooo in denial! I thought you got over the shock that you love him?

I...love...him?

inner conscious:Well duh!

I smiled. I did love him and I still do. I guess loving someone for more than three years won't dissapear in a day.

inner conscious: Do you want to forget?

No. I don't.

inner conscious: smiles And why not?

Because even though love hurts, it's the most wonderful feeling in the world.

inner conscious: exactly!

Hey! Sometimes you aren't such a dumbass!

inner conscious: Of course! Wait! What did you call me?!

I need to go for a while and think this over so go away and leave me alone.

inner conscious: That's all I get for helping you?!

Ba-bye.

inner conscious: pouts well I won't be helping you in a long while dissapears

Naruto's POV

I watch that bastard leave without helping me at all! I could tell he didn't change much! He's still the cold hearted beast that I left three years ago. And here I was expecting him to actually be happy to see me. Ha! That's a laugh. Why would he be happy to see a deadlast like me. Great my stupid heart is hurting. I really hate that feeling because it sucks like hell. I wonder why I even succumb to it?

Now how the hell I'm I suppose to get out of here! Damn! I thought training for the last three years would help me be stronger and I can't even fend myself off these girls! (A/N: Even the strongest man can not fend off crazed girls. It's impossible!)

"Excuse me, but if nobody is buying, GET OUT!" yelled the manager as tons of girls wrestle for the vest and ruinig his beautiful restaurant. I watched hopeful eyes as the girls turned to the owner. Maybe...just maybe they'll listen to him. Oh Kami-sama please let them listen to him. Please!! Please!! Please!!!

"Fine," answered a sorrowful room of girls. I watched them leave and I couldn't stop the smile that reach my lips. Okay, sure, it's sad since their SAD, but come on! I wouldn't last long if they stayed any longer.

"Naruto-san are you okay?" asked Hinata's timid voice. I stood up and smiled at her. She is such a sweet girl, but she's sooo timid. I wish I can maybe train her not to be. With her life as a ninja she won't last too long. It's a wonder how she's still alive today.

"Hinata-chan are you okay when people push you around?" I asked her.

"Well I'm sure when people do, they don't mean it at all," she answered softly.

"But don't you get tired of it?" I replied.

"Well no," she said softly.

"Hinata-chan don't lie."

"I...I...I'm not...lieing," she said.

"Hinata-chan your crying," I looked down sadly, "I'm sorry."

"Naruto-kun," she hugged me fiercely and I hugged her back. I felt her tears in my skin and I was hurt because I should have notice this sooner. She must be lonely, but I don't think I can take that loneliness away. "Everyone are nice. They...they really are, but some of them are...Naruto-kun I'm scared. I...I...know they'll get me soon and I can't stop them because that would be mean and becase I can't. I'm not strong enough."

"Who are they Hinata-chan?" I couldn't get what she was saying. I don't think she was talking about the way regular kids treat her. She was talking about something too differently.

"I...can't...no...I can't let you be part of it Naruto-kun," she was crying uncontrollably now.

"Hinata-chan, you can't be talking about them are you?" I grabbed both her shoulders, "I thought you escaped them. Please tell me you left them."

"I can't."

"Their using you Hinata-chan!"

"I can't. I can't. I can't." She was shaking her head furiously. Oh God she was scared. Why the hell did I leave her all alone with them for three yeasrs?! She deserves better than those lots. Great! I've found another reason to hate myself. "I'm not strong. I'm not strong!!" I cradled her head.

"Shhhhhhhh," I whispered, "come on, you can stay at my place for the day."

"But..."

"They won't hurt you there Hinata," I said to her.

"Thank you." She was silent now. Her cries turn into whimpers and I carefully carried her bridal stlye.

"Excuse me sir, you won't say anything, won't you?" I turned to the owner as he shook his head.

"She seems to be in a lot of pain," he replied.

"She is, but I'll take care of her," I smiled to him and then left. Using some chakra on my feet I was able to silently run through the passing people without being notice. Hinata-chan wouldn't want people to see her in this state because I'll only let them see her in such a weak form. Very soon I'll change that. Very soon she'll escaped that stupid place and very soon she won't be so weak. I'll really make sure of that.

A/N: Sooooo is anybody out there wondering what the hell just happen with Hinata-chan and Naruto-kun? Well I ain't telling you guys nothing yet. If you guys want some Sasuke and Naruto interaction then read the next chapter. Alright!! Here's the deal. I won't be updating this until I have one more reviewer than last time sooooooo everyone REVIEW!!! Sayonara - Oh...I almost forgot. If anyone of you are readers of Hikaru and Akira fanfics please read my new fic called Want He Wants.