Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Land WTH? ❯ Let's stay at Sasuke's house! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spell check? Psh, I'm not even going to bother with that anymore. Did you know that if you put enough jibberish on a page, the spell check will say that there are too many words that don't make sense, so it kinda dies. It's really funny…unless you need spellcheck…
Hmm…well anyways, here we are at chapter five, I'm writing this author's comment at 7:15 AM on a monday because I didn't have enough time last night to finish it.
So yeah… I don't own Naruto, blah blah blah.
I own myself (Sheetah). If you use her without permission I will hunt you down and do bad things to you in a dark alley. ~-cough-~
 
 
Chapter 5
Let's stay at Sasuke's house!
 
 
 
They arrived at Sasuke's…'house'.
“Wo~oah,” sang Jagan, still riding on Sasuke's back. “Mansion much?!”
“Looks more like a hotel…or something.” Sheetah shifted Kin. “Can we stop starring and go inside?”
“Hn.”
Naruto looked mildly frightened. “A-am I allowed in there…?” he asked, looking for an excuse not to go into the house/mansion/hotel.
“You're that scared of it?” Jagan teased.
Sheetah moved Kiniro onto her shoulder so that she had one free hand. She patted Naruto's shoulder. “It's not like it's full of ghosts—”Naruto snatched up Sheetah's hand when she mentioned ghosts. Sheetah Blinked. She looked down at her hand, with Naruto's hand wrapped tightly around it. Sheetah blushed slightly. Naruto realized what he did. He blushed, but didn't let go. Sasuke ushered everyone through the front door.
“Isn't this where Sasuke's—ow!”
Sheetah had tightened her grip on Naruto's hand to make him shut up.
“Sorry…”
Sasuke didn't say much, but he led them into a room, probably a guest bedroom. The windows were open a crack, to let air come in. Sheetah laid Kiniro on a bed, that looked freshly made. She turned to the - still frightened, twitching, silently freaking out - blonde. “You sure you're not scared Naru-chan?”
“N-n-no.”
Sheetah hugged him. Naruto blushed like a madman (do madmen blush? … that's not really the point.).
“It's okay Naruto.”
Naruto made a small squeak-ish noise. Jagan smirked. Sasuke hn-ed and turned his head away, somewhat jealous.
There was a groan, and a rustling of sheets. Everyone looked at the girl on the bed. Kin sat up. “Nnnh…” She rubbed her head. “Hello,” she paused to look around.
“Good morning sunshine!” Jagan called from atop the Sasuke.
“Where am I?” Kiniro asked.
“Sasuke's place,” Sheetah answered, borderline casual.
Kiniro nearly fainted again. “That stuck-up, back-stabbing, cruel, evil, stupid, emo, jerk?!” she managed to yell all in one breath.
Sasuke twitched.
“Yup,” Sheetah replied with a smile.
Kiniro sighed. “This is just to crazy.”
Sheetah looked as if she had just remembered something. “Oh!” she said. “I'll erm… be right back…” She left the room almost hurriedly. Jagan shrugged when she got questioning looks from the other people in the room. Kin smoothed down her bed-head hairstyle. Pause!
 
Kiniro Norite:
Gender: Female (obviously).
Hair: Fire-red, waist length. Two shorter pieces in on the sides/front frame her face.
Dress: Baggy, camouflage cargo pants. A simple green tee-shirt.
Other random facts: She hates Sasuke's guts. Tee hee.
 
“Why are you on his back?” Kin asked, giving Jagan a very interesting look.
“Cuz I felt like it,” Jagan replied, patting Sasuke's head. “I'm being stabbed by his blue-ish spikes though…”
“Then why don't you get off of me?” Sasuke asked through his teeth.
“Meeh.”
Sheetah re-entered the room, leaving the door ajar. She put something in her pocket. Jagan gave her a suspicious look. Sheetah grinned at her friend, and Jagan couldn't help but smile back.
Kin looked out the window briefly. “It's getting kinda dark guys.”
“Hm?” Jagan turned her head towards Kin and the window. “Oh, it is.”
“Where are we going to stay for the night?” Sheetah inquired, tilting her head to the side.
“Let's ask Lady Hokage,” Naruto said almost randomly. “We need to introduce Kiniro to her too.”
Kin stood up. “I almost forgot that you were here.”
“Yeah, you were being pretty quiet,” the girl atop the Sasuke pointed out.
~-Cue anime tears-~
Sheetah gave Naruto a half-smiling `you're pitiful' kind of look. “He's right, let's go.”
 
-----------------------
 
“Nice to meet you, I'm Kiniro Norite.” Kin gave Tsunade a small polite bow.
“Hello Norite-san.”
“Erm…” Sheetah started. “Tsunade-sama, me and my friends need somewhere to stay for the night.”
Tsunade folded her arms in front of her chest. “Where were you staying when Kiniro was unconscious?”
Jagan - who was no longer on Sasuke's back (only because Sheetah forced her) - whispered to Sheetah. “She's good.”
“They were at my… house,” Sasuke stated.
“Your house,” Tsunade repeated.
“The Uchiha mansion,” Jagan re-stated for Sasuke.
“I see.” There were a few moments of silence as the fifth Hokage thought. “You three can stay there.”
“WHAT?!” Sasuke cried, completely out of character.
“You have enough room to accommodate them.”
“Well, y-yeah…but…”
“Then it's settled.” Tsunade stood up. “You may leave. I have appointments waiting.”
The five teens left the room.
“Kind of a bitch isn't she?” Jagan asked. Well actually it was more of a statement than a question. Sasuke - who whole-heartedly agreed - nodded. Jagan's mouth formed an almost evil grin. “But we get to stay a Sasuke's place.~”
Kiniro sighed.
Sheetah had to smile at her friends… But there was something that she'd been wondering… “Uhm… does anyone know what happened to Sakura…?”
Everyone gave her blank looks.
 
 
Weeee footnotes! So………uhm……… crap, I don't have anything to say…well uhm, sorry for another short chapter. I have to get ready for school. I GET TO DO SWING DANCING AGAIN WOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!! -cough-