Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Oneshots *randomized* ❯ SasuNaru: Just a Dream ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I looked toward the man I detested, despised and yet became my greatest friend, Naruto. He was my greatest friend and greatest rival. Even though he was all those things, my feelings for him had changed.

I took out my blade and pointed it at Naruto. He was in his Kyuubi form, with 2 tails formed from that great chakra leaking out.

"Someone is going to die here tonight, Naruto."

He charged at me but I hastily dodged. Our chakra verses his chakra; it was still an even match. It was time to use my fatal jutsu. As I was about to do that lethal jutsu, The Kyuubi's chakra started to disperse.

When the chakra fully dissolved, he had cuts on his face and a small grin on his face. Then he smirked, as if there was something funny about this epic battle.

"You are planning to kill me, aren't you?"

I was shocked at how fast he got that. Maybe after 2 years leaving him changed him after all. He started to laugh quietly and opened his arms wide.

"Go ahead, take my life,"

He was startlingly worried me. He was not acting like himself, not like the Naruto I loved. I watch his face expression turn from emotionless to a happy/sad expression. He placed his arms down by the sides and smiled at me.

Tears were streaming down his face, but he still kept smiling. I chocked up inside, it felt as if death was coming down upon me. My heart pounded so hard, I could hear in my ears.

Blood spots appeared in the air around him, heavy breathing came though my ears. I looked at Naruto, he had a big whole in his heart, or where his heart is. Blood was spurted on his clothing. Then his blood was on my body.

"S-Sasuke..."

He tilted and fell but he did not touch the ground, I caught him before he did. Tears also slipped out of my eyes, hitting Naruto's naive face. Oh Naruto, I stared at his cerulean eyes and his stupid grin. Why are you grinning? Naruto, why are you grinning!

"S-Sasuke, can I tell you something?"

"Y-Yes, Naruto, you can tell me anything,"

My voice cracked and I chocked again. The tears exploded frantically, I finally heard what I always wanted to hear from him.

"I-I had forever loved you, Sasuke. I love you!"

His beautiful eyes were getting heavy. He was going to drift away, drift away from me. He was going to leave me forever. He was being cast away from me! I kept crying, holding him tighter to me.

"Please Naruto, please don't leave me!"

I woke up, sweating recklessly. I looked over to my right side, I found Naruto, sleeping like a divine angel. It was only a dream and yet it felt so real. I didn't notice but tears slipped down. Naruto furrowed his face and his cerulean eyes showed.

"Sasuke, are you okay?"

He sat up and looked at me with a worried expression; I only shook my head. I kissed his forehead and reassured him.

"I'm just glad that you are all right, I'm just glad that you are with me Naruto..."