Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto x Sasuke Oneshots ❯ Hungry ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: What would happen if Naruto decided to spy on Sasuke while he's training? What if Sasuke knew he was being watched? Will things get a bit…hot? Ah, young love. (Keep in mind that the beginning sucks)
 
Akira-sama~
Ja ne
 
~Hungry~
 
 
GROWL
 
Naruto blushed as his stomach decided to grumble. Now, at any other time, he wouldn't really care. He would just make some ramen. But not today. Oh no, not this time. Because this time, he was hiding in a tree, secretly watching Sasuke train.
 
FLASHBACK
 
“Hey, dobe.”
 
Naruto whirled around and was about to start yelling at whoever interrupted his Sasuke filled fantasy. He vaguely remembered that it involved a bed and whip cream. Anyway. He was going to start yelling…that is, until he realized that Sasuke's face was only five inches away from his own.
 
Naruto jumped back, blushing, and fell on his ass.
 
He got up, rubbing his sore butt, and glared at Sasuke. “What do you want? And stop calling me dobe, teme!”
 
Sasuke smirked. “Well, dobe, I was going to ask if you wanted to spar, but I can see that you're a bit…busy.”
 
And with that, he ran toward the training grounds, leaving Naruto terribly confused, trying to register what had just happened.
 
Naruto grinned suddenly, as an idea, a very stupid one at that, popped into his head. `Pssh, who needs a fantasy when I can just spy on Sasuke and see him sweating, looking totally hot?'
 
And just like that, he too ran toward the training grounds, ans sat down on a big tree branch.
 
Being the idiot he is, Naruto had forgotten to hide his chakra.
 
Naruto saw Sasuke's eyes widen a fraction before he started smirking.
 
Naruto frowned, not knowing what the reasoning behind the display was, but he let it go and continued with his Sasuke watching.
 
After an hour of training with his kunai and shuriken, Sasuke was sweating. And do you know what torture he inflicted on our poor Naruto? He took off his shirt, showing pale white, glistening skin, hard muscles, and a well toned stomach. As you may have guessed, Naruto was drooling, and he had been for a good ten minutes before he even registered the fact that his mouth was even open.
 
Once he wiped away all signs of the drool, he saw Sasuke smirk before going back to his training.
 
And here is where it happened. Where his stomach betrayed him and growled.
 
END FLASHBACK
 
Naruto was too busy trying to get his stomach to shut up to notice Sasuke smirk. He was also too busy to see Sasuke disappear. It wasn't until he could feel someone's hot breath on the nape of his neck, that he noticed Sasuke was gone.
 
“Well, well, well. Naruto, what are you doing here?”
 
Sasuke's breath was causing Naruto to shiver in pleasure, something that did not escape Sasuke's eyes.
 
“N-nothing. I was just, you know, in the neighborhood and decided to stop by.”
 
“Without saying anything?”
 
“Well…”
 
“And in a tree? You are a terrible liar, Naruto.” He lightly bit Naruto's ear.
 
Unfortunately for Naruto, this was only the beginning of the torture.
 
First, Sasuke started with just nibbling on his ear, and then he went down to placing butterfly light kisses down his neck until he found the point where Naruto's shoulder and neck met. That junction just so happened to be one of Naruto's `spots,' and Sasuke bit down until he drew blood.
 
Naruto hissed, but Sasuke licked the spot until it stopped bleeding, then, suddenly, he pushed Naruto up against the trunk of the tree and started anew with an onslaught of kisses on Naruto's collarbone.
 
Letting out a moan, Naruto tilted his head back to give Sasuke better access. Sasuke moved his way up his neck, and lightly traced Naruto's jaw line.
 
Sasuke moved back and Naruto had to hold back a whimper from the loss.
 
Sasuke smirked at Naruto. His shirt was a bit to the right and hanging off his shoulder, which was covered in hickeys. His hair was disheveled and he had a slight pout on his face.
 
On the inside, Naruto was extremely embarrassed. `I bet he was just teasing me. OH CRAP! Now he knows I lo-er…like him!'
 
Naruto looked to the side and tried to hide his sadness, but Sasuke would have none of that. He turned Naruto's face to him, and took his hands in his own free one.
 
Naruto's face remained blank but his eyes told it all. Embarrassment at being caught, anger for giving in, betrayal for having Sasuke play with his emotions, and…love?
 
The last one confused Sasuke immensely but he wouldn't have Naruto look so…defeated. He placed Naruto in his arms, and jumped out of the tree.
 
The minute Sasuke let him down, Naruto got ready to run. Unfortunately for him, Sasuke knew Naruto was going to do that, so he pushed him up against the tree, keeping him there with his own body. Keeping a hold on Naruto's hands, Sasuke stared into Naruto's eyes again only to see a new emotion in their cerulean depths: Fear.
 
Sasuke's eyes widened while Naruto turned his head to the right, staring at the ground. Sasuke gently placed his hand on Naruto's cheek, and turned his head to look at him.
 
Naruto was scared. Not of Sasuke per say, but of what he will think, if they're still friends or…not. What if Sasuke hated him? What is Sasuke never wanted to speak to him again? What if they still tried to be friends but everything will be awkward? What if-
 
Sasuke saw every single emotion that passed through Naruto's eyes. He could almost guess what he was thinking.
 
Sasuke let out a soft chuckle. `Dobe.'
 
While Naruto was still distracted, Sasuke gently covered his lips with his own and closed his eyes. He could feel Naruto's shocked eyes looking at him. He could feel Naruto's muscles tense, before loosening. He could feel Naruto close his eyes, lashes slightly tickling Sasuke's eyelids.
 
It was official. Naruto was freaking out. He had no experience with this. And, besides that day at the Academy, he had never kissed anyone before. But here he was. Stuck in the middle of a tree and a still shirtless Sasuke, kissing said guy. And let me tell you, Naruto was jealous.
 
At first, it was okay. Nothing he couldn't handle. Lips on lips. He didn't really have to do anything. Then he realized something. `Fuck. I'm kissing SASUKE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! What do I do?! What do I do?! What the FUCK do I FUCKING DO?!'
 
Now, during this, Sasuke decided to go to the next level. He nipped at Naruto's bottom lip, causing Naruto to gasp. Taking advantage of this, Sasuke shoved his tongue into Naruto's mouth, making sure to memorize every single taste and spot.
 
Naruto almost fainted. Lips on lips he could handle, but he didn't know what to do when Sasuke shoved his tongue into his own mouth. This is where he got jealous. Sasuke was a TERRIFIC kisser! And you don't just learn something like that on the spot, so that must mean Sasuke had experience.
 
He couldn't ponder on this for too long, though, as Sasuke's tongue forced his own into Sasuke's mouth. Taking a moment to figure out what Sasuke was doing, Naruto mimicked him.
 
It wasn't too long before both of them were running out of air, but both of them were very reluctant to separate. But, unfortunately for them, they had lungs which were burning for air, and they had to breathe.
 
Sasuke parted his lips from Naruto's and they both leaned against each other's foreheads, breathing hard.
 
“Damn…” Naruto whispered, eyes closed.
 
Sasuke lightly smirked. “I could say the same.”
 
Naruto let out a breathless chuckle and opened his eyes. “You could but you'd be lying. At least you've had experience.”
 
Sasuke raised an eyebrow. “Oh? And what makes you say that?”
 
Naruto blushed and closed his eyes tight so he wouldn't have to look at Sasuke when he told him. “Because…because no one can be that good with no experience. You don't learn to be that good just like that.”
 
Sasuke laughed. “It would seem that I've done the impossible then because I have kissed no one but you.”
 
Naruto opened one eye. “Really?”
 
“Yes.”
 
Naruto grinned. “Oh, I feel so special. Your fangirls are gonna be soooooooo jealous.”
 
“I wouldn't tell them if I were you.”
 
“Why not.”
 
Sasuke smirked. “They'll tear you limb from limb and feed you to the giant snakes in the Forest of Death.”
 
Naruto shivered in disgust. “Been there. Done that. And I don't want to go there again.”
 
Sasuke smirked and nodded. Naruto looked down at his feet…or at least he tried, what with Sasuke being flushed up against him and all.
 
Sasuke noticed this and tilted his head. “What's been wrong?”
 
Naruto shook his head. “Nothing.”
 
Sasuke sighed and placed his hand on Naruto's cheek, forcing him to look at him. “You're lying.”
 
Naruto pouted. “So?”
 
“Tell me.”
 
Naruto sighed. “Fine. Were you…were you just teasing me?”
 
Naruto tried to say this as fast as he could, hoping that Sasuke didn't hear him and he wouldn't have to repeat himself. Let's just say…Lady Luck wasn't completely on his side. Sasuke had heard him, and he frowned.
 
“I would never toy with your emotions, Naruto.”
 
Naruto looked up at him with some hope. “Does that mean you…nevermind.” He lost his courage and looked back at his feet, head still in Sasuke's hands.
 
Sasuke brought Naruto's face to his and lightly kissed him. “I love you, Naruto,” he breathed against Naruto's lips.
 
Naruto's eyes widened in surprise. “W-what did you say?”
 
Sasuke smirked and leaned down to Naruto's ear. “I love you, Naruto,” he repeated.
 
Naruto's face broke out into a smile. A genuine smile. “I love you too, Sasuke.”
 
Sasuke laughed quietly, lightly playing with a strand of Naruto's hair. “I know, dobe.”
 
Naruto pouted. “Whatever, teme.”
 
Sasuke smirked. “Dobe?”
 
“What?”
 
Sasuke's smirk widened. “Are you still hungry?”
_________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _________________________
__________________
_____
__
_
Alright so this is my first yaoi fanfic, so be gentle with those reviews. Which reminds me. DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW!!!