Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto x Sasuke Oneshots ❯ Ever Had Sex ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Ever Had Sex~
 
BUMP
 
“Ow, dammit!”
 
Sasuke, for the fifth time that day, had just hit his head on the ceiling.
 
FLASHBACK
 
Sasuke had been training for what seemed to be the hundredth time that day when…
 
“Hey, teme!”
 
Sasuke inwardly groaned. “What do you want, dobe?”
 
Naruto stopped in front of him and pouted. “I was just wondering if you wanted to go get something to eat with me.”
 
Unfortunately for Naruto, his question went unanswered for Sasuke was a bit too busy looking at his pouting lips. Those beautiful, dying to be kissed lips. The ones that were mocking Sasuke with their kissyness. Those evil, delicious looking lips. Those irresistible lips that Naruto just had to be born with.
 
`Why! Naruto, why! Why must you torture me so?!'
 
Ahem, you see. If you haven't already noticed, Sasuke was gay, and everyone in the village knew it. But he was also in love with Naruto, who was completely oblivious to it.
 
“Eh, Sasuke? Is that a yes, no, or a maybe?”
 
Sasuke raised his eyes to Naruto's. Cerulean blue, twirling in an endless see of emotions.
 
Sasuke sighed in defeat and nodded.
 
With one of his trademark fox like grins, Naruto dragged Sasuke to the ramen stand.
 
After eating, on Sasuke's last count, 12 bowls of ramen, Naruto slurped up the rest of his thirteenth bowl of ramen and asked, “Have you ever had sex?”
 
Sasuke choked on his and spit half of it back into his bowl.
 
He was barely able to gasp out a, “What?!”
 
Naruto swallowed the ramen that was in his mouth. “I asked if you had ever had sex.”
 
Sasuke gulped, not liking where this conversation was going. “No, why?”
 
“If you had, would you be the seme or the uke?”
 
“Why would you want to know this?!”
 
Naruto shrugged and twirled a strand of ramen on his chopsticks. “These are just the thoughts that often plague my mind.”
 
Sasuke smirked, seeing a way to change the topic. “You often think of me having sex?”
 
Naruto glared at him. “Just answer the damn question, Sasuke. Unless you're the uke.”
 
`So much for changing the topic.'
 
Sasuke glared back, with his trademark scowl in place. “If I ever do have sex, I would be the seme.”
 
Naruto waved his chopsticks back and forth. “Nuh-uh. You would be the uke.”
 
Sasuke raised an eyebrow. “Oh? And why is that?”
 
Naruto smirked in triumph. “Sasuke. S A S U K E. It's in your name.”
 
Sasuke barely resisted the urge to bang his head on the counter. “You idiot, just because it's in my name doesn't mean that I would be the uke.”
 
Out of the corner of his eye, Sasuke could see a strange smirk make its way up Naruto's face.
 
Suddenly, Naruto leaned over Sasuke, his breath on Sasuke's neck, driving him insane. “We'll see who's the uke. Now won't we?”
 
FLASHBACK
 
And that's how Sasuke got into his current situation. Fucking Naruto's brains out on said uke's new bed. The god forsaken bed that was no more than a foot away from the damn ceiling.
 
Sasuke looked down at Naruto who was currently trying not to laugh and moan at the same time. He was still mad that he was the uke. Anyway. Let's just say he wasn't doing too well.
 
Glaring at his uke, Sasuke said, “Tell me, Naruto, `cause I'm curious. Why in the hells would you want a bed this close to the ceiling?”
 
Naruto rolled his eyes. “Well, it's not like I…ah…expected to have sex…ugh…with you on it when I…oh god…bought it! I didn't even…ah…know you were gay yet.”
 
“You should really learn to expect the unexpected you know that?”
 
Naruto just smirked. Although it probably wasn't as firm as he would have liked it to be. “What…ever. We'll do it…dammit…on your bed next time. In fact, I call seme.”
 
Sasuke rolled his eyes in a very un-Sasuke like fashion. “Yeah, yeah, yeah, dobe. Let's stay focused on the task at hand hmmm?”
 
Whatever Naruto was going to say was drowned out as he screamed in ecstasy, cumming just a few seconds before Sasuke.
 
As Sasuke rolled of Naruto, breathing heavily, he smirked lazily. “And that is why I would be seme if I ever had sex.”
_________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________
___________________
_____
__
_
Sorry it's kind of short. Anyway, I would like to thank my reviewers: xRizu-chanx, shay072002, Resoan, and IceCreamXD. And thank you to those who have actually read the one shots.
 
Akira-sama
Ja ne