Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto x Sasuke Oneshots ❯ Sweet and Simple ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: Just a sweet oneshot of Sasuke and Naruto on a rainy night.
 
~Sweet and Simple~
 
Naruto sighed in content as he stared up at the starless black sky. He smiled as he heard the crunching of grass as someone laid down next to him.
 
“Hello, teme.”
 
Sasuke chuckled and smirked. “Hello, dobe. Do you call all of your boyfriends basterds?”
 
Naruto laughed. “Oh no. That's my special name for you. I call boyfriends two through five fags, and six through ten bitches.”
 
Sasuke raised an eyebrow, and turned to look at Naruto, propping up his arm and leaning his head on his hand. “Oh really? And who's boyfriend number one.”
 
Naruto got into the same position as Sasuke and grinned. “Well, he's a possessive basterd with pitch black hair in this weird style. And he's got raven black eyes that sometimes change to red when he's pissed.”
 
Sasuke frowned but Naruto wasn't done yet.
 
“His face is usually contorted into a smirk or a scowl but when he smiles, it's breathtaking. He's strong, courageous, sweet, and kind. And, he's the only one that can make me start talking about him like some love-struck teenage girl.”
 
Sasuke smiled and he caressed Naruto's cheek. “And what's his name?”
 
Naruto leaned in and, when he was just an inch away from Sasuke's mouth, he whispered, “Uchiha Sasuke, my one and only boyfriend.”
 
Sasuke smirked and closed the distance between their lips.
 
Naruto moaned and moved closer to Sasuke until they were pretty much hanging onto each other.
 
While they took a break to catch their breath, Sasuke whispered in a husky voice, “I'm never gonna let you go. Not again.”
 
He maneuvered himself on top of Naruto and fiddled with his hair while Naruto smiled and looked back at the sky.
 
“You better not. I don't want to be alone again.”
 
Sasuke tilted his head in confusion. “What do you mean? You had Sakura, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Tsuande, and everyone else.”
 
Naruto shook his head. “No. They merely kept me company. Every night, I would stare up at the sky from the Hokage Monuments, wondering if you'd ever come back. Without you there, I was always alone.”
 
Sasuke buried his head in Naruto's chest and sighed. “I'm so sorry. All I could think about was killing Itachi. I know I used to say that I hated him, but now that I think about it, he was the one that said I should harness in all of my hatred for him to train and kill him. I was his puppet. Nevertheless, I should have never left you.”
 
Naruto grinned and ruffled Sasuke's hair. “As long as you don't leave me again, the past is the past. Just don't you dare leave my future.”
 
Sasuke nodded. “Promise.”
 
Naruto bent his head down and Sasuke met him half way. Naruto nibbled on Sasuke bottom lip, and Sasuke opened his mouth without hesitation. Naruto moaned as Sasuke ran his tongue over his own, and he tangled his hands in Sasuke's hair.
 
Sasuke pulled apart from Naruto as he felt something wet hit his cheek. Looking up, he saw a big storm cloud over the village. Then, it started raining. Not pouring, just a nice drizzle.
 
Naruto sighed and smiled, pushing Sasuke on his back and laid on top of him. With his cheek on Sasuke's chest, Naruto silently listened to the pitter patter of the rain and Sasuke's heartbeat.
 
Sasuke smiled a truly happy smile and hugged Naruto around the waist. “I love you, Naruto.”
 
Naruto nuzzled his chest and replied happily, “I love you too, Sasuke.”