Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ once a demon, forever a demon ❯ I'm back!!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamer: I don't own nothing
 
Kyuubi: Honey, I'm home……
 
Everyone else: Damn!
 
Kyuubi: spoilsports
 
Chapter 5 I'm back!!!
 
Naruto's eyes fluttered open. He was surrounded by white. Fuzzy, blurry, blobs of white. His whole body ached, and he couldn't move. `Where am I…?'  He asked.
 
`You are safe… You've been badly injured…' came a soothing voice from inside his mind.
 
`Oh yeah…' murmured Naruto, smiling dreamily. `But what about…stupid Sasuke and the foolish Old Man?' he inquired, concern not hidden in his voice.
 
`They are safe and resting…as you should be,' replied the voice. `Sleep now, Naruto. You have a long road ahead…'
 
Naruto closed his eyes and smiled. `Sleep…that sounds good…'
 
-------
 
Two years fly by. Under the assumption that Naruto was back to normal, the Hokage decided to let Naruto continue living as a normal boy, and attend Konoha's Ninja Academy, despite the many objections from the other student's parents. Life continued on.
 
Naruto had horrible marks in the academy and, although Iruka didn't want to admit it, was probably not going to pass the genin exams. The genin exam came and went. Naruto failed as predicted, but passed in the end after the whole “Forbidden Scroll” fiasco.
 
Naruto became a member of Team 7, or Team Kakashi, with Sakura and Sasuke. Sakura, the pretty braniac, and Sasuke, the last surviving member of the Uchiha clan that really pissed him off. He hated the stupid Uchiha. Somewhere in his repressed memories, that hatred for the boy and what he did still existed.
 
Sasuke, on the other hand, hated Naruto as well, but for different reasons. He didn't know why, but whenever he saw the other boy, he would get chills, and want to run away. The dobe, Naruto, instilled a fear that he couldn't find the origin of. Memories within him had been repressed, but no matter what he tried, he couldn't release them. He knew they were there, but he couldn't seem to find the key to unlock the missing piece.
 
Team Kakashi went on their various missions, Sasuke and Naruto always trying to outdo each other. When the Chunin exam rolled around, it became their greatest opportunity to see who would outdo the other. And at the moment, Naruto was winning…
 
-----
 
Sasuke was wide eyed and staring, and a cold sweat had broken out on his forehead. He was no longer sure who to be more afraid of: the Stone Nin with the snake, or Naruto? Naruto was breathing hard, his eyes a blood-shot red…he had just saved Sasuke from the attack of a giant snake.
 
“…Heh…Heh…” Naruto panted, looking up at Sasuke with a smirk, “Are you okay…Scardy Cat?”
 
Cats eye pupils. Horrible blood red eyes with cats eye pupils. This wasn't Naruto, this was…
 
But the memories stopped and Sasuke was thrown back into reality. Naruto had left and was now pounding away at the snake with his bare hands. “Who is he?” whispered Sasuke.
 
“TAKE THIS BASTARD!!”
 
Naruto had disregarded the snake and was headed straight for its controller.
 
“HAAAAAA- Uhg!” The Nin had hit Naruto in the stomach with some kind of seal. Naruto immediately blacked out.
 
“NARUTO!!” Sakura screamed, throwing a kunai to stop her comrade from falling further. “Sasuke! We have to do something!!”
 
But Sasuke was already on it. `SHARINGAN!' he thought as he activated his clan's bloodline. `Stupid dobe…'
 
“Kukukuku…so, it's the Uchiha brat's turn…” the Nin laughed, smirking.
 
Sasuke drew four shuriken and threw them at the Nin, following up with an exploding note. Through the smoke, the Nin sent two small snakes, which came out and bit Sasuke with their venomous fangs.
 
Sasuke disappeared in a puff of smoke.
 
The nin laughed his cold laugh, “Kukuku… Kawarimi no Jutsu …very good…” his eyes scanned the vicinity. “Behind…” he murmured, drawing three kunai. Once he spotted the Uchiha, he threw.
 
Sasuke quickly prepared his next attack: Body binding technique. As the kunai came flying at him, Sasuke narrowly dodged them by swinging around a branch, he proceeded in his attack.
 
Sasuke looped the tree with his thin, barely visible wires, pulling to slam the snake Nin into the tree. Without stopping, he rapidly did a series of hand symbols. `Katon: grand fireball technique!'
 
The attack traveled down the string Sasuke still held in his hands and hit the bound Nin at full force, frying his body crispy. Once he was satisfied with his work, Sasuke let up the attack, smirking. “Hmph, that wasn't so hard,” he said to himself.
 
Sakura joined Sasuke on the branch; together they watched and waited for the smoke to clear.
 
“Kukukukukukuku…Well done Sasuke…” Came a voice from within the smoke. The smoke dispersed and a man, the same Nin, with his face peeling off grinned sadistically at them. “Yes…I think I will have you…” his grinned widened.
 
Sasuke pushed Sakura behind him, fearing the worst. “Run,” he murmured to her.
 
“Huh? Sasuke, but-!” Sakura protested.
 
“Go!” He shouted. His eyes widening as the evil Nin's head shot straight for them, mouth open wide.
 
“Sasuke!” She screamed.
 
“I SAID GO!!! Ugh!” the Snake man bit Sasuke, leaving a strange symbol on his shoulder.
 
Dropping to his knees, Sasuke tried to fight the pain. “Ugh…argh…ah…AH…” his whole body burned and his senses were shutting down. He couldn't take it.
 
“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” He screamed, writhing in agony.
 
The Snake Nin laughed manically, freeing himself of his bonds.
 
“What have you done to him?!?” Sakura cried.
The Nin grinned. “Don't worry, if he survives, he'll have power beyond his wildest dreams,” Laughing again, the Nin sped off through the treetops.
 
Sakura looked at both the boys with tears in her eyes: unconscious Naruto and screaming Sasuke. “What do I do now?” She whispered.
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto woke up to see himself in a hazy dank place. A man was kneeling nearby, but there wasn't enough light to see who he was.
 
“Who are you?” Naruto asked his voice hoarse.
 
The man leaned forward and Naruto was shocked to see who it was.
 
“Yondaime!” He yelped in surprise.
 
The man smiled slightly and said softly, “You need to remember who you were.”
 
“Wait, what? What do you- YEARGHHH!!!!” Before the surprised Naruto could even finish his question, Yondaime picked him up and tossed him at a swirl of red charka. Naruto was then lucky enough to pass out again as he entered the vortex.
 
Yondaime stared sadly at the vortex. `Kyuubi, I hope you will not be too mad at me,' he thought. Then he mentally kicked himself. `Oh man! I just pissed off Kyuubi AGAIN!'  He sweat dropped slightly at the thought of an enraged Kyuubi attacking Konoha for the third time in 12 years.
 
Yondaime thought back at what had happened two years ago.
 
Flashback
 
Kyuubi was brought to the hospital and treated for charka exhaustion. He seemed to have forgotten who he was and the Third thought Kyuubi was sealed away this time. However, it seemed that the odd seal that was put on top of the even seal seemed to have messed with his mind and chakra coils. Luckily, Kyuubi did not blow up, but now he was harmless as a genin. It was proven he sucked when he could barely use he charka to perform a simple henge. His charka control seemed to have gone off the deep end, and any skill that Kyuubi had before seemed sealed up. The happy mask that Kyuubi had before the incident, developed into a personality that Naruto had. At first, Yondaime thought Kyuubi was faking it, until the boy ran into a wall and was brought to the hospital again for a concussion. The Fourth was happy that Kyuubi forgot who he was and was living life like a normal human being but soon realized that at this rate Kyuubi would never remember who he was.
 
During the Wave Country Bridge mission, Yondaime had to pretend to be Kyuubi with the creepy voice and all to give the genin charka to save Sasuke. After that, Yondaime plotted to have Naruto remember who he was. It was too difficult to be evil like Kyuubi. He never wanted to repeat the incident. So, when the snake man knocked Naruto unconscious while inadvertently neutralizing the odd seal he made his move.
 
End Flashback
 
Yondaime watched the vortex with apprehension. Will it work? The vortex is the collection of memories that collected when the odd seal was placed on the original seal. There are some memories scattered about but most of it was there. The minutes passed, and Yondaime began to doze off, but he was rudely awakened as a clawed hand grabbed his throat and shook him violently. He stared, gasping for breath, into a golden eyed face.
 ------
 
When Naruto was thrown into the vortex, he was bombarded with images. Past loves and deeds flashed before his eyes. As he watched his former life, Naruto realized he wasn't “Naruto”, but he was the Kyuubi. He wasn't the vessel; he was the Demon Lord Kyuubi. There were some bits and pieces missing but enough to come to a conclusion that he wasn't human. When he realized he was the terrible demon that almost destroyed Konoha he felt deep sadness and horror. After a moment of deep angst he realized that:
 
1.He was and is a Demon Lord
 
2. He wasn't human so he doesn't care.
 
Finally reemerging from the depths of stupidity, Kyuubi buried all the human emotion underneath the renewed mask and 
the vortex vanished. Blood pumping with his old power, the first and only thought in his mind was to kill Yondaime. `Grrr…If it weren't for that blond idiot, I wouldn't be in this situation!!' He thought angrily. Then, sneaking behind the “blonde idiot”, Kyuubi reached out and throttled said persons throat.
 -----
 
Yondaime tried valiantly to pry said the foxes claws at him, but alas, to no avail. When he was finally able to turn his head far enough to see Kyuubi clearly he noticed that instead of the human body facing him it was one of a tall demon. At least three feet taller than him with a head full of red and black hair, Kyuubi had pointed ears and gold eyes. There were also the same markings on his cheeks he had had as a human. However, he was dressed kind of like a jounin of Konoha. That was a good sign. The dress seemed to indicate some loyalty to Konoha. On closer inspection, the headband was hanging from his neck and was half scratched. Now that was a bad sign. Usually, when a Shinobi's headband is cut across the symbol, they have broken all ties with their old Shinobi village.
 
`Well…it could be worse…' Yondame thought with a sigh. Finally able to pry off the claws he kicked the fox demon back.
-------
 
“Oy, Kyuubi, why do you look so different?” he asked while rubbing his neck, a big smile on his face.
 
Kyuubi picked himself up and walloped Yondaime on the head.
 
“Because, baka, the mind is the mental reflection of who you are. That is why you look like you do, and I, for the past two years, looked like the human,” Kyuubi growled out. “This, however, is my true form. Get it?”
 
“Okay, if this is a mental reflection of yourself then why are you dressed like a jounin from Konoha? That means you won't destroy it… Right?” The last bit was said half pleadingly.
 
Kyuubi growled.” What do you man I am dressed like a shinobi?” he hissed.
 
For the first time sense regaining his identify he looked at his clothes.
 
“WHAT the FUCK?!” he yelled.
 
 
Please Review
……………………….< /div>
………………
…….
.
Everyone else : Language Kyuubi, language
 
Kyuubi growls and they run away.
Until next time.