Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Blue ❯ I Have Pink Hair!!!!!!!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well I hope you like this chapter more than the last one. Hint hint. Well just R&R anyway.
 
“Ugh…I really shouldn't have drunken that much Pepsi.” Groaned Emily as she rubbed her sore head. Suddenly her hand touched metal as it ran over her forehead.
“Weird,” she though, “Where did this bit of metal come from.”
Slowly, she sat up while rubbing her eyes. She got the shock of her life when she opened them. She was no longer in Madeleine's living room any more; she was sitting on the ground in the middle of a dark forest.
“What the hell!” she stammered, pulling herself to her feet. That was when she noticed what she was wearing.
Her pale blue pajamas had been replaced with a pair of white pedal-pushers with a weird black criss-cross belt slung over her hips. She now had a pair of bark blue (ninja) sandals on over her bear feet and her `I Love Sushi' pajama top had been replaced with a black halter neck top that showed her slim midriff and a netted tank top on underneath.
But by far the strangest things on her now were the star shaped blades and knives in a small brown pouch on her left hip.
“This is…not normal.” She breathed while looking down at her new outfit. Suddenly a soft groan came from the bushes off to her left. Automatically, Emily whipped out a kunai from a holster around her right leg and held it at the ready.
“Wha…?” she though, “How did I do that.”
But she wasn't given any more time to think about how she had instinctively done what she had, before a young female stumbled out from behind a tree. The girl had chestnut brown hair that was tied up in a double knot at the back of her head. She was wearing a short black skirt with a pair of shorts underneath and a dark green sleeveless top with even darker green detached sleeves over her arms. Her sandals were exactly the same as Emily's were, as was the star shaped blades and kunai in holsters on her legs and in a pouch on her left hip.
“Who are you?” demanded Emily, keeping the kunai held firmly in her left hand. The girl looked up in surprise.
“E-Emily?” she said nervously, Emily would have recognized that voice anywhere.
“Maddie?” she said quietly. The girl nodded her head slowly.
“OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Emily and Maddie at the same time.
“What the hell did you do to yourself?!!!!!” Emily yelled in shock.
“ME?!! What about you?!!!!” Madeleine shrieked back. Emily sprinted over to a small pool of water she had spotted and peered down at her reflection, and almost passed out.
Her once long silver blonde hair was now a very dark shade of pink (almost red) and was done up in a double ponytail at the back of her head, with a few long bangs hanging down to frame her face. Her eyes were a dark turquoise and what she recognized to be a Konoha headband with dark blue material was tied around her head.
“I-I have pink hair?!!!!” stuttered Emily as she gazed down at her reflection and ran her slender fingers through her scarlet hair.
“B-but if we're here, then where is…?” but Maddie was abruptly cut of by a loud scream and a thump off to her right.
A black haired girl with a dark red, long sleeve ninja dress and black shorts had just ran out of the trees, slipped on a wet leaf and had rolled down the hill towards them.
“Lucy? Is that you?” asked Maddie, once the girl had stopped at the bottom of the hill.
“Maddie? Emi?” said the amber eyed girl, getting to her feet. Emily felt a wave of relief wash over her as she ran over to them.
“Where the hell are we?” Breathed Lucy, “And what the hell am I wearing?!!!” She stammered looking down at herself in horror. Emily looked at them both, and spotted something.
“Hang on. Why are we all wearing Konoha headbands?” Breathed Emily. Maddie gave her a confused look.
“Emily this isn't the time!” said Lucy, “We' have to figure out where we are!”
“Emi…you don't think…” breathed Maddie as she dragged her tanned fingers over her Hidden Leaf headband. Emily nodded nervously.
“W-we're in the ninja world...”
“But…we can be…it's not possible.” Whispered Lucy. Maddie gulped.
“So what do we do now?” she asked nervously. Emily took a deep breath to calm herself down.
“I-I guess we have to find out where Konoha is, maybe that's why we have the headbands…”
“Are you crazy!!!!!” screamed Lucy out of the blue, making Maddie and Emily jump in surprise, “We don't know where we are. We don't know how we got here, and now you want to go and look for a village full of ninja's that doesn't exist?!!!!!!”
Emily was silent.
“What choice do we have?” said Maddie. Lucy seemed to calm down a little, but she still looked uneasy. Maddie glanced around the clearing that they were standing in and suddenly thought of something.
“But Emi, if we do have these forehead protectors; do we have ninja abilities? Like in the Naruto series?”
Lucy snorted and Emily shot her an irritated look.
“Maybe, we'll have to just wait and see.” she replied.
“Ok. So what do we do now? We don't even know where Konoha is, if it really does exist.” said Lucy placing a hand on her hip. Emily though for a second and then looked over to her right.
“I think it's that way.” She said pointing a finger in the direction she was looking. Maddie looked confused.
“How do you know?”
Emily shrugged.
“Just a hunch I guess.”
Lucy rolled her eyes.
“Well it doesn't seem like we have much choice.” she said while following Maddie and Emily into the trees.
 
Pleeeeeease review this one!!!!! I'm begging *Emily gets down on her knees*.