Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ The Real Thing ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble One

Title: The Real Thing

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, not me. I own nothing mentioned in here.

Summary: Hatake Kakashi has never been addicted to anything all his life, besides his favorite little, orange book. But all of that changes with just one kiss from a certain raven-haired Chuunin. [KakaSasu]

A/N: So, this is the second continuation of Naruto I am doing. Heh...I had so much fun with the first one, that I wanted to do another one. So, anywho, this little doozey will again have multiple pairings (shoujo-ai, shounen-ai, het) and some stories will have none whatsoever. At any rate, review if you liked them, and I will be extremely happy! <3

On another note, I have become a huge fan of KakaSasu because of the story A Tenuous Grasp. You should go read it if you haven't! But thanks to that wonderfully written story, I am a BIG fan. Thank you. So, the idea for this story came from another idea I had where Kakashi had a bunch of aliases. But as you can see, he has none here. Heh...

Enjoy!

-----

*~The Real Thing~*



He could feel a pair of eyes on him, and he was a little unnerved at how intently they were watching him. He didn't have to turn around to know who it was since his ninja skills were so keen. So, with a heavy sigh Kakashi turned around, and met the very dark eyes of one Uchiha Sasuke. The teen was lounging against one of the trees lining the path, hands stuffed into his pockets and looking smug in his Uchiha grace. Over the years the dark haired boy had grown into an elite Chuunin, and even Hatake Kakashi, the copy ninja, had trouble keeping up with him.

"Sasuke." The silver haired man said, his one visible eye giving away the smile beneath his mask. He tucked his little, orange book into his pouch and sauntered over to the boy. Kakashi was always surprised to see him, seeing as Sasuke seemed to get taller every time. And he wasn't even done growing yet.

"Kakashi." Sasuke answered in a deep voice, the corners of his mouth lifting just slightly. "You're late." The dark haired boy simply smirked at the older man, knowing it was purely out of habit for the Jounin.

"So I am."

"Hn." Sasuke pushed himself off of the tree, hands still in his pockets, and stood next to the older man. He had been waiting a good twenty minutes for Kakashi to show up, and the man had walked right past him. Actually, Kakashi didn't know the teen had been waiting for him to walk by. "Where are you off to, Hatake?"

"Just going for a little walk. Would you like to join me?" Kakashi turned to go, not waiting for an answer from the dark haired teen. He just knew, without Sasuke telling him, that the Uchiha would follow. They had grown close over the last two years since Sasuke came back from Sound, and they didn't act like sensei and student-more like close friends that lost touch over the years. Kakashi couldn't say he minded; having Sasuke around felt like it did when Obito was still alive. But lately, something in their relationship had shifted.

Kakashi tried not to dwell on it for too long, though, seeing as there was a book in his pouch just begging to be read. With one eye on his student, the Jounin pulled Icha Icha Paradise out of his back pouch and flipped it to the page he had stopped at. He managed to get three paragraphs in before the book was suddenly ripped out of his hands.

"Why do you like this book so much, Kakashi?" Sasuke asked, as he read the passage the silver haired man had stopped at. His dark eyebrows shot into his hairline. Smirking, he gave the book back and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Wouldn't you rather have the real thing?"

"What do you mean 'the real thing'?" The silver haired man frowned at the book in his hands, and then turned back to the still-smirking teen next to him. "What's wrong with Icha Icha Paradise?"

"It's porn." Sasuke said, his eyes flicking briefly over to Kakashi. The Jounin had opened his book again, continuing where he was before the Uchiha had taken it.

"So what if it's porn? You should know by now that I love this book. Like an addiction." Kakashi smiled, his visible eye upturned and showing his amusement at the situation. He turned the page, half of his attention on the scowling teen next to him. Well, this is interesting...

"Wouldn't you rather have the real thing?" Sasuke asked again, turning his full attention on the masked man. His frustration at the man was starting to pool in his stomach.

"You just asked me that, Sasuke."

"And you never answered." The dark haired teen bit back, a hint of frustration in his voice. He breathed in through his nose, trying to rein in his anger. Kakashi could be completely clueless at the worst possible times. "Haven't you-" Sasuke started, cutting himself off at the last second.

"You never told me what you meant." The silver haired man said lazily, as he turned his head to regard the teen with a narrowed eye. Sasuke was clearly struggling with himself. "'The real thing', as you put it, is too hard to find. But that's not why I love Icha Icha Paradise."

Kakashi felt it before he saw it; the shift that he didn't like to dwell on for too long.

I'll show you 'the real thing'. Sasuke thought savagely, before grabbing onto the older man's wrist and stopping him in his tracks. I'll show you 'the real thing' is right in front of you.

"Sasuke." Kakashi turned his head, his vision suddenly obscured by the teen's face. The Uchiha reached up to yank down the Jounin's mask, heart thumping wildly in his chest. "Sasu-" Before Kakashi could get anything else out, soft lips sealed over his, cutting off his speech. His one visible eye widened a fraction, as the teen's soft lips parted against his, capturing and recapturing his mouth.

So this was the shift...? Kakashi thought numbly, as the sound of a book dropping went by unnoticed. Sasuke's arms found their way wrapped around the Jounin's neck, his breath warm and rushed against the man's cheek. Can't say this isn't pleasant, but...

Slowly, but surely, Kakashi lifted his arms until they wrapped around the teen's waist, holding Sasuke tight against him. He felt the boy's thin fingers tangling in the hair at the nape of his neck, and suddenly his head was being tilted back as something wet and warm brushed against his lips.

With his hands still on Sasuke's hips, the Jounin pushed him back softly, cutting off their lip-lock. The Uchiha was out of breath, eyes glazed, his cheeks flushed and Kakashi thought he never looked better.

"'The real thing', eh?" The silver haired man teased lightly, as he tried to will the fluttering in his stomach away. He settled for leaning his forehead against Sasuke's, feeling the teen's breath rush his mouth. Then the Uchiha's arms relaxed around the older man's neck, and Sasuke smirked.

"You're an idiot." The dark haired teen stooped to pick up Kakashi's fallen book, then pushed it into the man's arms, smirk fading. "Wouldn't you rather have the real thing, Kakashi?" Sasuke asked again, winding his arms back around the man's neck, hoping his answer was 'yes'.

Kakashi just smiled as he tugged his mask back up. "I don't know, Sasuke-kun." The Jounin slipped his little, orange book into his back pouch, then leaned closer to the dark haired teen. "Think you can get me addicted?"



~Owari~



-----

A/N: To anybody that liked this short, little story, review!!! The second short, little story will be coming soon. Keep a look out for it, people! Ja ne, Minna-san!