Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Gaze ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Nine

Title: Gaze

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, not me. I own nothing mentioned here.

Summary: He likes to watch his lover sleep, when it's absent of all emotion. [GenRai]

A/N: And here is the ninth chapter. This one is a Genma and Raidou pairing. I haven't done this pairing, like, ever. So if I get anything wrong, then let me know! And review! Ja!


~*Gaze*~



During the day, their lives were hectic with things to do. The Hokage had paper work and missions, and they never got to see each other. But at night, when everything had calmed down, they could stop pretending and finally be together. Genma waited for the nights, when Raidou was asleep and he could watch the man's peaceful face. It was absent of all emotion; no smiles, no scowls, just...Raidou. And he didn't have to wonder why he loved this man so much, because it was just painfully obvious to him at that moment. He would trace Raidou's jaw line, gently fingering the scar on the man's face. Genma loved these parts the most, when he could touch without hesitation.

Raidou caught him one night, when the man wasn't quite asleep. Genma had a hard time trying to explain himself to the scarred man without laughing nervously.

"Genma," Raidou sighed, a small smile forming on his lips.

"Sorry, I-I just like to watch you sleep." Genma explained nervously, as he slowly sat up. He balled his hands in the blankets as Raidou sat up, watching him carefully.

"What's wrong, Genma?" The scarred man asked, as he placed a hand on his lover's bare shoulder. Genma chanced a glance over at him, eyebrows drawn together.

"I just don't get a chance to really look at you until you're sleeping."

"What do you mean?"

"We pretend nothing is happening between us, so I have to be careful how I look at you. When you're sleeping, I don't have to hold back."

Raidou smiled gently as he placed his hand on Genma's cheek, turning his head slightly so he could kiss him. "You don't have to pretend anymore."



~Owari~