Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Splash ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Nineteen

Title: Splash

Disclaimer: Naruto doesn’t belong to me. ^.^

Summary: When the heat of the day isn’t the only thing you feel. [NaruSasu]




It was the middle of summer, nearly ninety-eight degrees, not as cool in the shade. Naruto felt his fingers twitch as a bead of sweat rolled down his back, and he pulled on his dark shirt irritably. His sweat made the mesh covering stick to his belly.

Damn heat, Naruto thought, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. His eyes drifted over to Sasuke, and a frown made its way onto the blond’s face. His teammate was dressed in much darker colors-black shorts, dark blue shirt-and his cheeks were flushed red. Naruto figured the dark hair only made it worse.

The ground was dried and cracked from the heat, having no rain or moisture for two weeks straight. The trees were starting to wilt.

“Oi, teme,” Naruto called, licking his lips. “Can we stop now? It’s too fucking hot to spar.” The blond collapsed onto the ground, dry dirt rising up around him. He wiped his face off with his shirt, as the sound on sandals on packed dirt made him look up. Sasuke looked just as hot-if not more-as he felt.

“What do you suggest we do, then?” The dark haired boy asked, crossing his arms over his chest. He could feel little beads of sweat rolling down the back of his neck.

“I don’t know about you, but I want to go swimming.” The blond grinned, hauling himself off the ground. He dusted off the back of his pants, then walked off in the direction of the dock, already tugging off his shirt. It felt so much better when the mesh wasn’t sticking to him.

A minute later, Sasuke was walking next to him, hands shoved into the pockets of his shorts. The Uchiha was walking with a slight limp, although you wouldn’t notice it unless you were actually looking for it.

“Ass hurt?” Naruto asked, turning to the other boy and grinning wickedly. Oh, he knew his teammate’s ass hurt. After all, Naruto had been the mastermind behind it. Sasuke just scowled at him, keeping his thoughts locked inside his head. “Come on, you know you loved it. Those sounds you were making is proof of that.”

The Uchiha tried to hide his horrified blush, but couldn’t quite succeed. Damn Naruto for making fun of something he couldn’t exactly control.

“Don’t give me that look! You were the one thrashing around, you know.” The blond tried to hide his smirk as he replayed the sounds the dark haired boy had been making the night before. They were breathy pants of his name, on the verge of sounding like the teen was whining. “’Oh, God, Naruto! I can’t–oh, fuck, harder!’” The blond couldn’t contain his laughter, and it bubbled up into his throat once he saw the mortified look on his friend’s face.

“You’re a riot.” Sasuke hissed, trying to will the blush taking over his face away. He had started to replay the night before in his head, and it only embarrassed him more.

“Don’t worry, Sasuke-chan,” the blond boy teased gently, “I won’t tell anyone.” He wrapped his arm around Sasuke’s waist-Damn those three inches!-and kissed the blushing boy on a very soft cheek. “But, hey, I thought it was kind’ve sexy.”

Sasuke smirked smugly despite his irritation, “Aren’t I always?”

“This is true.” The blond murmured, standing on his toes to kiss the other boy. He cursed the three inched Sasuke had on him. “Too hot. Let’s get to the dock before I melt.” Naruto flashed him a toothy grin, and grabbed a hold of his wrist. “Maybe you can make those sexy noises again, ne?”

“Hn. I’ll think about it.” The Uchiha smirked, letting Naruto tug him forward. He forgot to be embarrassed.



~Owari~