Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Sweet Charade ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Twenty

Title: Sweet Charade

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, not me. I make no profit off this.

Summary: Naruto decides he’s had enough of Sasuke’s fangirls. [NaruSasu]

A/N: ‘Tis be another NaruSasu. I know, I know, you’re sick of them, ne? You could always just skip over the ones you don’t want to read, or something. At any rate, drop me some love! Ja!




A blue eye twitched as a pack of girls surrounded his dark haired best friend, cooing and asking him for a date. Sasuke stood as still as death, his eyes betraying nothing as he stared at the small group of drooling fangirls. None of them seemed to notice the tick forming on the teen’s forehead.

Naruto grit his teeth and suppressed a growl as one of the girls latched onto his Sasuke’s arm. The blond decided to leave before his temper got the better of him.

Every. Single. Day! Naruto fairly snarled, clenching his hands at his sides, fingernails digging into his palms. The blond angrily brushed past the people in the streets, sending an icy glare to anyone that dared to scowl at him. Damn, shitty fangirls trying to latch themselves onto my Sasuke! I’ll kill them all, I swear to God!

The whiskered boy ducked into a dank alleyway and leaned up against the wall, fingers gently massaging his temples. He hated those fangirls, hanging all over his Sasuke, cooing at him and whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Damn girls, Naruto thought savagely, as he slid down against the wall, willing the blood in his face to go away. He was too riled up for his own good. Those girls only did that because they liked Sasuke, just like he did. So, in a way, they were almost alike.

The blond pulled himself up the wall, and went back out into the crowd of familiar villagers. He kept his head bowed this time, so nobody could see the hurt that was clearly there.

All those girls are lucky. They’re free to hang all over him whenever they want to. Naruto stopped in his tracks, one leg sticking out in front of him. Hey, I can use my sexy no jutsu! The blond brought his fingers to his lips, and drummed them on the soft tuft of skin. Ah, dammit, I don’t wanna dress like a girl!

A pair of dark eyes flashed in his mind, and Naruto bit back a groan when he realized there wasn’t anything he wouldn’t do for Sasuke.

XxX

He’d stolen random stuff from nearby clotheslines-a black skirt, form-fitting blouse-and was standing in front of the mirror in his sexy no jutsu. It took more chakra to do, but he’d managed to change his eye and hair color to brown. The whisker marks were harder to get rid of, so he was forced to buy concealer at the local grocery store.

He was satisfied with his appearance, and confident that Sasuke wouldn’t know who he was. Checking himself over once more, the blond-now brunette-pulled on his sandals and headed for the door. He left his apartment without a second thought.

XxX

He heard their voices first, loud and grating on his eardrums. He pasted a gentle smile on his face-he’d seen Sakura do it enough times to remember it- and strolled into view. The girls kept talking all at once, not paying attention to him. But the minute he looked towards them, black eyes locked on his and made him stop dead.

“I’ve been waiting for you.” Sasuke said calmly, fighting his way through the group of girls to the blond-now brunette’s-side. He put a hand on the girl Naruto’s hip, and placed a small kiss on a very pink cheek. “Let’s go somewhere quieter, ne?” The dark haired took her hand, and then walked off towards some place in Sasuke’s mind.

Oh, shit, this wasn’t supposed to happen! Naruto panicked, although he was glad he got his Sasuke away from those damn vipers.

“Arigatou.” Sasuke said, turning to give girl Naruto a small, strained smile. He dropped her hand but held her eyes as they ducked into the same alley Naruto had been in earlier. “I was practically going crazy back there.”

“Yes.” Naruto said in a small voice, turning his head to the side to hide his blush. Shit, I hope I can hold the jutsu for a little longer. It’d be embarrassing to change back now.

There were fingers on his chin, and suddenly he was staring into dark eyes.

“How can I ever repay you?” Sasuke asked, fingers moving down Naruto’s neck, coming to rest on his shoulder. He felt himself flush and nearly lost the jutsu. “Would a date suffice? Or do you want something else?”

“J-Just a kiss would be fine. If you don’t mind.” Naruto was kicking his own ass as those dark eyes focused on his lips, and prayed to God he could hold on long enough to get through the inevitable lip-lock. He was starting to sweat.

“I guess I could give you that.” The Uchiha said in an odd voice, slowly leaning forward until his breath was ghosting over Naruto’s lips. He swallowed convulsively and almost lost the jutsu again as those warm lips sealed over his own.

It was chaste, just a gentle kiss, and soon Sasuke had pulled away. A few minutes ticked by with Naruto trying to reel himself back in and come back to the world. As soon as he opened his eyes, though, he was suddenly grabbing fistfuls of Sasuke’s hair and kissing him like there was no tomorrow. He had reversed their positions, with the taller boy pressed up against the brick wall, and somehow the jutsu stayed in place.

After what seemed like forever, Naruto finally pulled away, eyes glazed over. Sasuke was nearly panting, his eyes glassy and unfocused as he tried to stop the world from spinning. Very shakily, he wrapped his arms around girl Naruto and buried his face in her blouse.

“I never thought you were one for cross dressing, dobe.” Sasuke smirked, his voice muffled in Naruto’s shoulder. With a soft gasp and a pop, the Uchiha was holding onto a much-preferred lean body that was breathing heavily.

“When did you figure it out?” Naruto asked, as he lifted his arms to push the dark haired boy away. There was a dark blush staining his cheeks, and he found that he couldn’t lift his eyes.

“Honestly? The whole time.”

“Then why did you…?”

“Kiss you? I’ve wanted to for a very long time. I just haven’t had the opportunity.” Sasuke smirked haughtily, and reached out for the blond’s waist again.

“Fucking teme.” The blond growled out, as he let himself be pulled into Sasuke’s arms. It felt comfortable; it felt right. He couldn’t imagine being anywhere else.

“You know,” Sasuke smirked smugly, “my fangirls are probably gonna be looking for me.”

“…Shut up, Sasuke.”



~Owari~