Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Spit Fire ( Chapter 50 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Fifty

Title: Spit Fire

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

Summary: Gaara never was one to share what was his. [GaaNeji]

A/N: This is something of an AU. Gaara isn’t Kazekage and he never tried to kill Lee. He’s just a possessive bastard like our dearest Sasuke-kun. ^_^ Review!




A green eye twitched as another girl came up to his boyfriend, asking to have his number, asking if he wanted theirs. Gaara had come up with the idea for their date to be at the nearest coffeehouse, hoping to get the pale eyed boy all to himself for once. Usually when Neji tried to plan a date, they ended up at someone’s party getting drunk and making out in the back hallway. So this time Gaara planned their date, opting to go to a quite place with no one but themselves, so they could discuss more…interesting matters.

At this moment, Gaara felt the blood in his body rushing to his brain. Those goddamn girls were hanging all over his Neji, cooing over his long hair and beautiful gray eyes. Growling, and forgetting that he had ordered two coffees, Gaara stormed over to their table and seized Neji by the arm.

“We’re leaving.” The redhead said shortly, hoping the other boy knew he wasn’t mad at him. They left the coffeehouse in a rush, leaving behind six or seven girls and a very angry cashier.

****

An hour later, they found themselves at a small restaurant, hiding in the back where nobody could see them. Gaara had calmed down somewhat, and now him and Neji were talking quietly to themselves. Neji was wearing a soft smile that lit up his face, and Gaara couldn’t stop staring.

“Um, excuse me?” The couple looked up at the waitress, who had started to blush at the sight of the two boys holding hands across the table. Gaara eyed the girl, his glare clearly agitated with her sudden appearance. “W-Would you two like to order something?”

“Just a coffee, please.” Neji said distractedly, brushing his thumb against Gaara’s. The redhead ordered a cup of coffee as well and glared at the girl as she walked off. “Calm down, love. You practically spit fire every time a girl comes around me. I’m not interested in any of them, you know.”

“I know.” Gaara muttered, meeting his pale eyes with his own. Neji smiled at him as if he knew what Gaara was thinking. And he probably did.



~Owari~