Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Bubble Wars ( Chapter 55 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Fifty-five

Title: Bubble War

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

Summary: All Sasuke wanted was a nice, relaxing bath. [SasuNaru]




Sasuke trudged into the house, tired from his mission and wanting nothing more than to crawl into a nice hot bath and soak his sore muscles. Unfortunately, his plan went right out the window when he walked into the bathroom, and found his blond lover in the tub. Usually Sasuke would be more than happy to bathe with his dobe, but he was too tired to play sex games with him, and said dobe was already busy. The bubbles in his hair and all over his face told the Uchiha that he didn’t want to bathe with the blond today.

“Sasuke!” Naruto chirped, giving his boyfriend a foxy grin, the bubbles under his nose giving the Uchiha a sudden urge to run from the bathroom. Sasuke swallowed around his horror, turning on his heel and wanting nothing more than to leave the room. It seemed like luck wasn’t on his side today as two, tanned arms latched onto his waist and pulled him back towards the tub. “Sasuke, come in with me! It’s so waaaarm.” The blond squeezed his boyfriend’s waist, the bubbles tickling under his nose.

“Dobe.” Sasuke said dangerously, a tick forming in his forehead. He didn’t have the energy for this. The blond just giggled against his waist, tugging him dangerously close to the tub. Sasuke could feel the rim digging into his lower back. “I’m tired and you’re getting on my nerves.” The dark haired boy pulled at his lover’s arms, but the tanned appendages just seemed to tighten around him.

“Come in with me!”

“No.”

“Sasuke, come in with me!”

“I said no, usuratonkachi.”

“Come in with me, Sasuke-teme!”

“I said no, dammit!” Sasuke yelled, his voice strained as he tried again to get out of the other boy’s hold. Any other day it would’ve been a piece of cake, but Naruto hadn’t just come back from a mission. Sasuke was completely drained of energy and chakra. Why he was still standing was beyond him. “Naruto, come on. Just let me go so I can sleep or something.”

“No, teme. You have to come in with me first.” Naruto tugged hard on his boyfriend’s waist, pulling the dark haired boy into the tub with him, clothes and all. Sasuke sputtered as soapy water got into his mouth, at the same time struggling in the blond’s arms. Naruto was laughing as Sasuke splashed water onto the tiled floor, his feet still sticking out of the tub. “See? That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“Usuratonkachi!” Sasuke seethed, coughing and trying to get the water out of his throat. Naruto let him float in the water as he began to tug at Sasuke’s clothes, pulling off his hitai-ate first because it was the only thing that wasn’t wet. By the time Naruto had gotten all of his lover’s clothes of, Sasuke was sulking across from him, watching his pile of wet clothes leave a trail of water on the tiled floor. Naruto was right about the water being warm, but the bubbles were annoying. Sasuke could’ve done without them in the water.

“Is the water okay?” Naruto grinned.

“Dobe.” Sasuke said, trying to stretch his legs out, but the blond was in the way. He opened his mouth to say something-tell the blond to move-when he found his lap suddenly full of naked, tanned skin. Naruto had scooted between his thighs, causing one of the Uchiha’s legs to hang out of the tub right at his knee. Sasuke felt a slow blush spread over his cheeks as he realized just how vulnerable he was in that position.

Naruto grinned at him as he leaned forward, his hands full of bubbles. Sasuke grabbed the blond’s wrist, stopping him from moving any further, their bodies perfectly aligned.

“What do you think you’re doing, usuratonkachi?” Sasuke growled, using his grip on Naruto’s wrists to spread his arms wide. The bubbles that escaped the blond’s hands dotted the Uchiha’s chest.

Naruto only grinned wider as he leaned forward-it was hard with Sasuke holding his arms back-and planted a sloppy kiss on the dark haired boy’s lips. The Uchiha felt his body melt under the gentle pressure, and released the blond’s wrists in favor of sliding his hands down wiry, tanned arms.

Naruto’s hands came up to clasp his face, smearing the bubbles on Sasuke’s cheeks. The blond grinned into the kiss as he ran his hands down the other boy’s chest, stopping just short of where the teen’s body disappeared into the soapy water.

“Want me to go lower?” The blond teased, nipping softly at his boyfriend’s bottom lip. Sasuke only gave him a haughty smirk as he seized the blond by the waist, and pulled Naruto onto his lap. He felt a lot better with both of his legs in the tub. “Bastard.” Naruto hissed without much inflection.

“You love it.” Sasuke smirked, pulling his blond dobe down for another round of tonsil hockey. Really, though, all Sasuke had wanted was a nice, relaxing bath.



~Owari~