Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Going Down In Flames ( Chapter 61 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Sixty-one

Title: Going Down In Flames

Summary: Loving someone isn’t easy, especially if that someone happens to be your older brother. [ItaSasu]

A/N: Hello! Yes, this is an extra drabble. Yay! XD Consider it a little present to all of you lovely readers. It was a suggestion from a reviewer, and I wanted to be a good authoress and comply with her wishes. So, without further ado, this one is dedicated to Vampire Kitty.




At sixteen, Sasuke finally found the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. There was just one itsy bitsy little problem. That someone was his older brother, Itachi. He knew that in society, relationships between siblings were frowned upon, and it went doubly for homosexual relationships. But Sasuke could’ve cared less about “society”. He loved his brother and there wasn’t a damn thing anybody could do about it, except Itachi, that is. If he told the older man about his feelings, and he was rejected, he didn’t know what he would do. If Itachi was disgusted, hated him for it, then Sasuke would lose yet another important person in his life. His parents were already gone; what more would he have?

Sasuke kept his feelings to himself for a long time, nearly a year and a half until he was graduated from high school and ready to go into college. Itachi had been proud of him, offering to throw his little brother a graduation party, which the younger boy vehemently forbade Itachi to throw. The longhaired man decided to comply with his wishes, and made them a nice dinner instead, like a little celebration for just the two of them. Everything was going smoothly until Itachi asked, in an innocent voice, if Sasuke had his eyes on anyone he knew.

Needless to say, Sasuke almost choked on his dinner as it went down his esophagus.

The younger man grabbed at his glass of sweet tea and downed half of its contents to get the food stuck in his throat to go down smoothly.

“What’s wrong, little brother?” Itachi asked, looking genuinely concerned as the younger man’s face finally turned back to its original pale hue. Sasuke shook his head, indicating that nothing was wrong even though Itachi knew better. The younger boy was taken aback by his question. “You do have your eyes on someone, don’t you?” The longhaired man smirked, picking up his glass of wine and downing its contents in one gulp. He was slightly surprised to see a light dusting of pink on his little brother’s cheeks.

“What if I did?” Sasuke countered, a bit childishly in Itachi’s opinion. He watched as the slightly shorter man started to wolf down his dinner-faster than his usually slow pace-like he wanted to get out of the room as soon as possible. It worried Itachi to see that his little brother wasn’t acting like himself.

The youngest Uchiha looked up when he felt a pair of dark eyes staring him down, seemingly wanting an answer to his strange behavior. Well, Sasuke would be damned before he let Itachi know what was in his heart of hearts. Lifting his chin in the old Uchiha fashion, Sasuke put his fork down, picked up a napkin, then dabbed at his mouth.

“It’s nothing, brother.” The shorter man stood up from his chair, grabbed his plate and glass in both hands, then walked over to the sink and set them down. He didn’t spare Itachi a second glance as he walked through the doorway and headed up the stairs to his room, thoughts a whirl of confusion. It was getting harder all the time to keep his feelings to himself. Every look Itachi gave him fueled something deep inside, an intense burning that overwhelmed him when those dark eyes swept over him. He found himself shaking most of the time, like he was doing now. His hands were shaking so bad that even fisting them did noting to stop the tremor in the pale fingers.

Breathing heavily through his nose, Sasuke stepped into his room and shut the door behind him, then leaned against the other side of it. He couldn’t take it anymore. His feelings for Itachi had grown too much, too fast, too soon. The dark haired boy pushed himself away from the door and collapsed on top of his soft sheets, breathing in his own smell. He spread out his arms, splaying his fingers over the silk of his blankets. Now that he was relaxed, he realized that Itachi would more likely than not come up to see if anything was wrong with him. He hadn’t been himself in a long time, letting his emotions show more clearly than he ever allowed them before. The older Uchiha would surely be worried.

Sasuke rolled over onto his stomach, staring blankly up at the ceiling. Sometimes he thought that maybe he should’ve gone out to meet another boy to fall in love with. That way, Itachi never had to find out what went through his head every minute of the day, every day of the week. Sasuke wouldn’t have to spend every moment of the day hating himself because he had fallen in love with his older brother.

There was a soft knock at his door, telling Sasuke that Itachi had finally gotten done eating and now he was coming up to check on his little brother.

“Sasuke, can I come in?” The older Uchiha asked. Sasuke took a breath to calm the shivers that went up his spine from the other man’s voice, and softly mumbled a “yes”. Itachi twisted the knob and slowly pushed the door open, peeking through the crack he had created. The sight that greeted Sasuke’s eyes made his heart skip a beat. Itachi was naked from the waist up, and the youngest Uchiha couldn’t tear his eyes away from the muscles stretched taut over pale skin. “Hey, are you feeling okay?” Itachi asked, leaning against the doorframe and folding his arms.

“Yeah. I’m feeling just fine.” Sasuke mumbled, trying to hide the sudden stiffness in his pants. He discreetly shifted onto his stomach, chin propped on his arms. He tried to look at Itachi with indifference, but having the older man practically naked in front of him did a number on his already overactive libido. “Is that all you wanted, brother?” The younger man asked, feeling the word ‘brother’ burn his throat even as he said it.

It must’ve shown on his face because Itachi came further into the room and shut the door tightly behind him, making Sasuke’s heart skip a few more beats. They hadn’t been alone like this since before Sasuke had developed feelings for the longhaired man standing just two inches from him.

“Are you sure you’re okay, Sasuke? You seem a bit…off tonight.” Itachi uncrossed his arms, giving his little brother a perfect, unobstructed view of his taut abdomen. Sasuke traced the lines of Itachi’s stomach with his eyes, and licked his lips without realizing what he was doing. When he looked back up into the taller man’s eyes, he knew he’d been caught. “Little brother,” Itachi grinned wickedly, “are you having problems with your sexuality?”

Sasuke nearly swallowed his tongue. “Wh-What?” The younger man stuttered, unable to keep his words to more than one syllable. His dark eyes widened comically and Itachi smirked, knowing he’d hit the nail right on the head. “My sexu-What the hell is that supposed to mean? Why would I be having trouble?”

“You’re looking at me like you want to ‘jump my bones’, as you younger teens would say.” Itachi’s smirk was practically sinful as he ran his hands down his bare chest, Sasuke’s eyes following the movement of those nimble, thin fingers. “Little brother, all you had to do was come and talk to me.”

Sasuke shuddered at the way Itachi practically purred out ‘come’, and had to shift again to take some of the pressure off of his rapidly hardening length.

“I-I’m not having problems.” Sasuke choked out, fisting his hands in the soft comforter underneath him. His voice had a fine tremor to it, and that only caused his brother to move closer to the bed, dark eyes smoldering. “And I don’t want to ‘jump your bones’. That’s just plain disgusting.”

Oh, yes, it hurt to say it out loud.

“Really? I never thought so.” Itachi purred.

Oh, yes, Sasuke’s heart nearly jumped into his throat.

Not even thinking of the repercussions, Sasuke launched himself at the older man, causing both of them to crash painfully onto the floor, limbs tangled. Itachi’s breath left him in one great burst, as Sasuke’s weight settled more comfortably on his mid-section, and he could feel something rigid pressing into the lower part of his stomach. When his breath finally returned, he felt something wet and warm pressed against his chest, which could’ve only been his little brother’s mouth.

“Sasuke.” Itachi murmured, grabbing fistfuls of raven locks and tugging the younger man’s head up. He met glazed dark eyes as the younger man finally found it in himself to look at him. A soft, pink tongue ran over pale lips, wetting them in a ‘come hither’ way. Itachi pulled on the hair tangled around his fingers, bringing Sasuke’s head closer to his own, and capturing that pink tongue in between his lips. He felt the moan reverberate through Sasuke’s chest; felt the rigid length against his lower stomach grind against him desperately.

Itachi shifted their positions with some reluctance and pinned Sasuke’s wondering hands above to his head. The sudden movement caused the younger boy to buck against him, and let out a breathy moan of his brother’s name.

“Sasuke, I’m your brother.” Itachi murmured.

“I don’t care, I want you.” Sasuke tried to lift his head to kiss the older man again, but Itachi wouldn’t let him lean up that far. The oldest Uchiha leaned away, licking his lips and trying to get his thoughts back in order.

“Sasuke, you’re not thinking straight.” The longhaired man sighed.

“The hell I am! I’m not straight, and I’m fucking in love with you!” Sasuke hadn’t meant to say it quite that loud, but know that it was out in the open, he couldn’t take it back. Gritting his teeth, the younger man turned his head away, refusing to meet Itachi’s eyes. He suddenly wanted the other man off of him. “Get off me, Itachi.” The younger Uchiha grumbled, jerking his wrists and trying to free himself. The action only caused unnecessary friction on his softening length, which made him stiffen and try to bite back the soft moan building in his throat.

He was completely humiliated.

Itachi shifted slightly against the younger man, purposely grinding against the disappearing bulge in his pants. He smirked when Sasuke bucked against him, obviously liking the pressure Itachi was applying to his erection.

“I love you, too, Sasuke.” The longhaired man murmured, before leaning back down and sealing his lips over Sasuke’s before the teen could reply. As Itachi’s tongue plundered his mouth, the youngest Uchiha didn’t have to question what type of love his older brother had for him. His lips were answer enough.



~Owari~




A/N: Hopefully that was what you had in mind when you wanted an ItaSasu, Vampire Kitty. I think it’s going to be one of my favorite drabbles. ^_^ Please review!!



P.S. That’s really the end, folks! XD