Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Purity of Snow: Trials of Love ❯ True Conffesions, Everlasting Love ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* * *
 
 
Who was that? That heartbeat? …It was calm, yet… nervous… oh my head hurts…
 
Hinata's eyes opened slightly and fluttered like wings as she opened them to see where she was… there was a fire… then a fireplace… a set of stairs, a coffee table with one chair, a rather small kitchen and a steaming pot on the stove… Hinata's eyes finally opened to see the faint figure sleeping in front of her. “Naruto? -gasp- Naruto!” She quickly sat up and stared at Naruto, who was sleeping in a chair facing her. She continued to analyze her surroundings to find out where she was. She was sitting on a couch with a blanket around her; her jacket was hung on the coat hanger next to the door. “This…must… be Naruto's home. But what am I doing here?”
 
Naruto's eyes blinked open and he saw Hinata awake. “Oh, Hinata chan!” Naruto shook his head awake, “Heh, um… I can explain…” Naruto gave Hinata a nervous grin. She turned her head in curiosity. “You see, um, I was at Ichiraku's and…”
 
Memories flushed into Hinata's head almost immediately! She saw Naruto kissing Sakura, she was heartbroken and ran away… then she was alone thinking to herself… and she saw Naruto at Ichiraku's! She was walking up to him when… she blacked out. “Naruto…” Hinata looked down to her lap.
 
“Huh? Hinata?” Naruto blinked and slightly tilted his head nervously.
 
“Did I … hurt you?” Hinata silently grasps the blanket around her in suspense. If she had hurt Naruto, she could never forgive herself.
 
“Hurt me? Oh no! No no no no no no no no no! Hinata … you didn't hurt me, but uh …… I do have something to confess…” Naruto cupped his hands and twiddled his fingers. “You were walking towards Ichiraku's and I was leaving when … I kinda rammed my head into you … “ Sweat formed on Naruto's head, his own suspense taking over him. “You've been knocked out for a couple of hours now.”
 
Hinata processed the new information that Naruto presented. She remembered seeing Naruto at Ichiraku's … he said something … “I've gotta ask her!” Hinata repeated these words her head. Suddenly her expression became depressed, her hands hung lazily and her head hung in shame. Hinata quickly got out of the couch and made a dash for the door! “Hinata!” Naruto got up as fast as he could and followed her.
 
Hinata turned the knob and pulled the door open, but Naruto closed it shut. “Wait Hinata!” Hinata stepped back and suddenly swung her hand at Naruto's face! Naruto caught her hand before she slapped him. Hinata swung her other hand and attempted another slap, but he caught that hand too, Naruto held them still keeping her from running off.
 
“Hinata wait! I have to talk to you!” Naruto etched this out as Hinata persistently struggled against Naruto's grip.
 
“Naruto let go! I understand everything now! I'll stop everything! I'll stop!” Hinata shook her head back and forth as she struggled. Tears filled her eyes and soft cries escaped her.
 
“Hinata … what are you talking about?” Naruto attempted to hold her still so he could understand every single word she said.
 
“I knew that I could never match up to Sakura! If you were in love with her, how could you ever fall in love with me?! Why did I always admire you so much?! Why did I pine for you ever since we were Genin? And then you leave for 3 years and come back and somehow I still cared for you! And you probably never me as anything but a weird, weak, inward-! Her emotional rampage stopped, as Naruto's warm lips gently sealed Hinata's mouth as he kissed her into submission!
 
Hinata's arms were deprived of all will to move, her body was easily seduced by Naruto's kiss which she had wanted to feel for so long. Naruto's own grasp around her wrists relaxed as she lowered her hands to her side. All of Hinata's emotions raced across her head; there was joy, happiness, suspense, love, kindness, then fear and doubt. Why is he kissing me? I thought he…oh … don't complain…
 
Naruto's lips slowly parted from Hinata, her face almost in full shock as to what Hinata had just done. A significant thought crawled into Naruto's head before quickly being assaulted by his severely mixed feelings ……… I'm in love with her ………
 
Hinata's soft white eyes only stared at Naruto in amazement …… Naruto had never noticed such beauty before in her eyes … … in her face … her whole being … this was the girl that just admitted to liking him since childhood … how could her have been blind to her angelic presence around him?
 
“Naruto kun …” Hinata's heart could barely keep up with her breathing pattern, her face burned a hot red, being so close to her love and having him actually kiss her was almost too much for her.
 
“Hinata … I finally see the real you … you are beautiful. It's not true, what you said. Grant it, you are a little weird and inward … but you're not weak. Hinata, you are the strongest person I know. It kinda shows considering what you just said.” Naruto constantly stared into Hinata's eyes as he spoke to her.
 
“But …-gulp- … today … I saw you … Sakura … at the bridge …” Hinata couldn't keep her head up as she looked down in despair at her bare feet.
 
“Sakura was sad … so as a good friend and teammate I went to help her. But … I guess I finally realized that Sakura could never love me. Her heart belonged to Sasuke. I couldn't change. She left … and I kept walking …” Naruto then looked up like he had remembered something. He gently let go Hinata's hand and searched his left pocket, retrieving an ornamented card, “… and I found this.” Naruto held out the card he had found with the bouquet out in the snow.
 
Hinata blushed at the sight of the card, “That … is…” She bit her lip in an attempt to not be embarrassed. Naruto had found her bouquet to him … boy this is awkward.
 
“For some reason … you -chuckle- got me flowers.” Naruto flipped the card so he could see it. “This card opened my mind to a new band of thoughts. I researched the way you interacted with me over the years … since we were Genin and all … and I realized … you liked me.” Naruto dropped the card and lifted Hinata's chin with his thumb and fore finger, “I had to ask you … …I had to ask … if I was too late to like you back.” Naruto finished and searched Hinata's eyes for an answer.
 
Naruto … likes me? Oh Naruto! What should I say? How do I accept you into my heart after so long? Shall I question fate? …………Hinata spoke in a low quiver, “Naruto kun…” She paused; Naruto prepared himself for the worst.
 
“………………You'll never be too late!” Hinata escaped Naruto's loose grip on her wrist and swung her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her lips where she kissed him as passionately as she could in the heat of the moment! Naruto's worries disappeared as he, at once, embraced Hinata as tight as he could and returned her intoxicating kiss.
 
Naruto began to loose his balance; he walked backwards towards the couch, never once parting the moment with Hinata. He finally turned Hinata towards the couch so that her back was to the comfy furniture. The edge of the sofa seat nudged Hinata in the back of the knee, causing her to fall on top of the couch. Hinata plopped down holding Naruto's neck, thereby bringing him on top of her. Naruto supported himself above her, as to not lay on her with his full body weight on her wondrous body. Their kiss finally parted, their breathing pace quickening and their faces a dark red.
 
Hinata joyfully smiled, “I have cared for you for so long … and …” Her eyes dropped to the side.
 
“What?” Naruto asked.
 
“How can I believe that this is not just a wonderful dream? Just my imagination … from a concussion … all a dream…” Hinata leaned her head to the side and looked towards the fire.
 
Naruto thought to himself for a bit, then he snapped back to reality, “I know just the thing. Heh heh heh.” Naruto gave a mischievous grin. He knelt his head down and bit her exposed neck, which had been calling his name from bellow.
 
Hinata's head suddenly snapped back up, a shivering and yet pleasant sensation shot down her back and infected her whole body. “NARUTO!” She managed to gasp out her loves name before quietly moaning next to his ear. Her nails grated into Naruto's back powerfully enough to pierce his jacket and undershirt. She had never felt anything like it in her life!
 
As for Naruto, he had never heard his name called out like that in his life! He hissed as he inhaled at the sting of her ten fingers on his back. That felt so dam good! Hinata's grapple loosened as she panted heavily under the warmth of Naruto's body. “Naruto … -gasp gasp- I love you.” She pressed her hand against his body to find his heartbeat, it was so fast she could feel it even pumping out through his skin. She blushed and looked at Naruto's eyes.
 
“Hinata …” Naruto couldn't breathe! She loved him! This was definitely not a dream or some freakingly powerful genjutsu! She just dug her nails into his back, gasped his name, and said she loved him! Naruto held her chin again and looked into her as if he could see into her very soul, “ … I love you, too.”
 
Naruto then leaned down and kissed Hinata as deeply as he could. Hinata raised her head off the couch to meet him and kiss; her hands ran along his muscular back and wrapped around his neck again, while Naruto's hands crept behind her back and followed the curves of her beautiful body.
 
The kiss was everlasting … nothing else mattered in their world … it was just them … finally finding their true love … a never ending passion … a love as pure and innocent as the snow that covered Konoha in its cold embrace.
 
The snow drifted slowly as Konoha became smaller and smaller as the clouds soared in the dark night sky.
 
THE END………………?