Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Red White Blue ❯ Lila ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Last chapter. There are symbolic meanings in this chap, so if something in unclear, just mail me!
 
Thanks, everyone!, for reviewing!!
 
 

Three boys.
Three colors.
Actually not a thing in common.

Red was present, something that White and Blue wanted to be, but would never become. White, because white was a color that would never stand out in the presence of his superiors. Blue, because he would probably be walking in the shade for the rest of his life, and therefore, not able to be seen.
White was pure, something that Red and Blue wanted to be, but would never become. Red, because his hand would be tainted with red for the rest of his life. Blue, because he could only dream of blue blood.
Blue was calm, something that Red and White wanted to be, but would never become. Red, because he was just bounded with aggression, action, and life. White, because he might appeared to be, but in reality that was just appearance.

Because of these differences, it was quite strange that these boys, each with their own color-representation, on a random night in a random month in a random season in a random year met each other in a random place..
And after that one night never let go of the other two.
And to think, their colors did not exactly mix. Because Red plus White plus Blue equaled.. Lila! (And that was a real girl-color. And if those 3 weren't something, then it would be girls!)

Gaara wasn't suddenly less aggressive after that one night. He still hit, kicked, bit, killed.. no-one saw a difference before and after that night. Of course Neji and Sasuke did notice that Gaara started to behave different. Gaara had started to develop a pattern in his aggressive behavior.
Red-White-Blue.
-- From that moment no-one ever saw green of nauseousness, no blue bruise ever got purple anymore, and no wound leaked transparent fluid. Gaara only showed aggression when the results were either red scratches, white scars or blue bruises.
---
Neji kept on visiting his father's grave just as often after that one night. For hours Neji merely looked at his grave, and sometimes people heard him mumble something. Exactly like always. Nobody saw that there had changed -indeed- something.
Red-White-Blue.
-- Instead of the usual marguerites, daisies and white roses Neji suddenly brought also blue muscari and red poppies with him. (Because he liked those colors so much)
---
Sasuke kept on wearing the symbol of his clan on his clothes after that one night. His beautiful blue jacket, with the red and white symbol of his clan stitched on it. Because that symbol had gotten a second meaning in Sasuke's life.
Red-White-Blue.
-- It appeared that his ancestors weren't so stupid after all.
---
(It was only after a year that Gaara and Neji found out both of them cared a lot about their hair. Neji used that knowledge and not only combed his own hair twice a day, but he also combed Gaara's sometimes with a lot of love)
(It was even after two years before Gaara and Sasuke found out both of them were obsessed with blood. Both of them didn't understand why Neji couldn't see a meaning when Gaara and Sasuke made a little cut in their finger before letting their blood mix)
(After 3 years Neji and Sasuke found out both of them visited their parent's grave every day. Of course Sasuke wasn't safe anymore after Neji figured this out: nowadays Sasuke gets red poppies, white roses and blue muscari from Neji to put next to his parent's grave)
(Luckily it took them less than a month to figure out they were meant for each other)