Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura Petals ❯ Pull ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Two

Title: Pull

Disclaimer: Naruto and Co. belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, not me, and I am not getting paid to write little dribs and drabs like this. I merely like to show off my creativity. *grins*

Summary: When you find out the answer, strand by strand. [ShikaIno]

A/N: This one is kind've cliche, but oh well. I don't exactly know where this came from; it was just a random idea...so...

Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo



"He loves me."

"Ow..."

"He loves me not."

"Ow!"

"He loves-"

"-Ino!"

"What?" Ino looked innocently at her boyfriend, a strand of his hair wrapped around two of her fingers. He was glowering down at her, his eyebrows knitted together. "What, Shikamaru?" she asked.

"Stop pulling my hair, you troublesome girl. And you ask me why I won't take it out of my rubber band." The Jounin rolled away from her, tucking his hair away from her grasp.

Ino pouted, "But I was just seeing if you loved me." She put a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it a little. "You do love me, don't you, Shikamaru?"

"Troublesome girl..." He moved his arm away so she could get to his hair again. "Just don't pull any more out. I'd like to get some sleep tonight."

"Okay." Ino twisted a strand of the man's hair around her finger and tugged, "He loves me!"

"...troublesome."