Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ The Invite! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto or any of the Characters. So yeah.
 
 
 
 
The Invite
 
 
For her 16th birthday Sakura decided to have a big party with all her friends. So she made invitations to pass out to everyone she would invite. She started her walk around the village at the flower shop were Ino worked. When she went in she saw Ino and said hi. Ino “hey, Sakura what's up?” Sakura “well I came to give you an invitation to my party on Saturday.” Ino “oh, your having a party?” “Yeah” “awesome! So who's invited?”
Sakura “Sauske, Naruto, Neji, Tenten, Hinata, Shikamaru, Tamari, Lee, Kiba, and Shiba.” Ino “who's Shiba?” Sakura “my cousin from another village.” Ino “ so is she nice?” “Yeah” Sakura “ your ganna see her at my party, and now I have to go and hand out the rest of the invitations. Well bye.” “Bye”
After that Sakura goes to the training ground to see if she can find the others. When she arrives she sees Sauske and Naruto sparing. Sakura “Hey you guys what's up?” Naruto “nothing much just sparing” Sauske “so what are you doing here Sakura?” Sakura “I was looking for you guys, for I can give you and invitation to my birthday party on Saturday” Naruto “you're having a party? Cool! I'm so there!” Sakura “what about you Sauske?” Sauske “I guess I could come.” Sakura “really? That's great! Well see you guys later I have to finish up handing invitations out. So bye!” “Bye!” Naruto and Sauske said in unison.
Then Sakura had handed invitations to everyone, but she still needed to hand one more out and that one was for Hinata. She went to the house and knocked on the door. Hinata answered and said “oh Sakura it's you. What brings you here?” Sakura “I came to give you an invitation to my party this Saturday. Can u come?” Hinata “well I don't know…” Sakura “come on Hinata Naruto's ganna be there.” Hinata “and why would that make me want to go?” Sakura “cause you like him A LOT!” Hinata “ how do you know that?” Sakura “well it's a little obvious.” Hinata “really? Do you think that he knows” Sakura “ no, he's so dense he probably hasn't noticed you like him at all. So are you coming?” Hinata “yeah I'll go.” Sakura “well then seeya. Bye Hinata” “Bye Sakura!” Hinata said.
When Sakura got home she was so excited that everyone she invited was coming. She couldn't wait till Saturday. She was turning 16 and she was going to have a great party. Right now nothing could go wrong, or could it?
 
 
 
 
Well there's the first chap. Hope u liked it!!! Then next chap will hopefully be out soon! R&R .PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!