Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Preparations and Guests ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any thing! Not Naruto or the characters!
 
 
 
 
Preparations and Guests
 
 
It was finally the day of Sakura's birthday party. She and her cousin Shiba were setting everything up for when everyone arrived. Sakura was so happy the whole time, she didn't even remember that her dress dryer and she had to turn the heat down. When it was time for her and Shiba to get dressed she remembered about the dress. So she ran to the laundry room and opened the dryer to find that her dress had shrunk two sizes. An ear shattering scream was heard throughout the house. Shiba run in “what, what happened, why did you scream?” she asked. “My dress it shrunk I have nothing to wear now” Sakura said saddened. Shiba “I have a idea I have this really cute dress that I brought I can't wear it cause it's to big, but it's pretty much your size. Maybe you can wear that?” Sakura “seriously you'll let me wear it?” “Sure that's what cousins are for.” Thanks Shiba.” “No prob Sakura it's you're birthday after all.”
After the little accident Sakura and Shiba were ready and they had everything else ready as well, now they wait. A few minutes later they heard a knock on the door. Sakura went and answered it; it was Ino, Tenten, Tamari, and Hinata. “Hey guys you came” Sakura said. Ino: “of course we came silly.” Tenten: “we wouldn't miss your 16th birthday party.” Tamari: “yeah” Hinata: “yeah we wouldn't miss it.” Sakura: “come in.” They got in and Sakura introduced them to Shiba.
Sakura: “Shiba this is Ino, Tenten, and Hinata.” Pointing them out as she said that.
Shiba: “nice to meet you.”
“Nice to meet you to!” the three girls said in unison.
Shiba: “So Sakura didn't you say that you liked a guy that you invited.”
Sakura: “I didn't say you can say it out loud.”
Ino: “but Sakura we all know that you like Sauske.”
Tenten: “yeah Sakura like everyone knows already.”
Ino: “Well except maybe……”
Tamari: “no everyone knows.”
Sakura: “well thanks guys you're so supportive.” She said in a sarcastic voice.
Shiba: “so is he cute, hot, handsome, smart, and athletic. Come on tell me.”
Sakura: “he's all those things and more.” (Sighs dreamily)
Sakura: “well I'm not the only one that likes someone `cough Ino cough'.”
Ino: “I do not like Shikamaru.”
Tamari: “who said anything about Shikamaru?”
Tenten: “yeah Ino no one said Shikamaru.”
Ino: “di-di-did I say Shaikamaru?”
Sakura: “yeah you did.”
Ino: “o.k. o.k. so maybe I like Shikamaru.”
Tenten: “maybe?”
Ino: o.k. so I like him. Is it that obvious?”
Tamari: “not as obvious as Tenten liking Neji.”
Tenten: “hey, no I don't!”
Ino: “oh, yes you do. If I had to admit that I like Shikamaru then you have to admit you like Neji.”
Tenten: “I admit it I like him o.k. gosh.”
Shiba: “so do you all like a guy or something?”
Sakura: “yeah pretty much.”
Tamari: “I don't like anyone!”
Ino: “oh come on Tamari you can't hide it you like Lee.”
Sakura: “you like bushy brow?”
Tamari: “a little yeah.”
Tenten: “that's a little weird.”
Tamari: “I no it's just `m attracted to him. I think he's pretty cute!”
Sakura: “creepy!”
Tamari: “ hey.”
Shiba: “so Hinata was it?”
Hinata: “yes”
Shiba: “don't you like anyone?”
Hinata: “we-we-well there is this one boy his names Naruto, but I doubt that he even notices me.”
Sakura: “don't sweat it Hinata, he'll notice you just wait.”
Hinata: “you really think so?”
Tenten: “of course he will, no one is that dense.”
Tamari: “well it is Naruto don't forget.”
Ino: “yeah, but still I don't think any boy not even Naruto can ignore a girl that likes them.”
Hinata: “guess your right. Thanks guys.”
Sakura: “no problem.”
Just then there was a knock on the door. Sakura answered it “hey guys you're finally here!”
Neji: “hey.”
Lee: “Happy Birthday Sakura.”
Naruto: “Hi Sakura!”
Sauske: “Hi.”
Kiba: “Yo”
“Hey guys” all the girls said in unison.
“Hey” they all said back.
For a moment they were all just looking at what everyone else was wearing. Sakura was wearing a short, spaghetti strap, lime green dress (the dress Shiba gave her) that made her eyes pop, and an almost clear pink lip gloss on with her down. Sauske was wearing his regular navy blue Uchiha shirt and black jeans. Shiba was wearing a blue tank top with a jean mini skirt (Shiba has blue eyes and brown hair). Kiba had a grey shirt and black shorts. Ino had on pink t-shirt that said “if the crown fits,” and tight blue jeans, with her hair in a bun. Shikamaru was wearing his regular clothes (like in the show). Tenten was wearing a yellow with a flower design on the side and bark blue caprice. Neji was wearing a tan t-shit, and navy blue shorts. Hinata was wearing a grayish-blue mid-arm sleeve shirt and black caprice. Naruto was wearing an orange shirt (no surprise there) and orange and blue pants. Tamari was wearing a tight black shirt that said “hands off,” and a black mini skirt. Lee was wearing a green shirt and olive green cargo pants. After the moment of silence Sakura said “come on in and let's get this party started.”
Naruto: “let's go then.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
o.k. the chaps aren't that interesting but the next one will be I promise. And hopefully I'll write that chaps longer too. Until then R&R!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!