Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Party Time ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: I Do NOT own Naruto or any of the Characters in this Fic.
 
To Naruto Fun Club: Thanks so much for your review and I know Lee without his spandex it's a miracle. I was going to have him with spandex but I decided not to at the last minute. Oh and don't worry I'm not ganna stop writing. And glad you like the fic!!!!
 
Party Time!
 
 
 
After Sakura invited them in they all went into the living room were there was food and chairs set up.
Kiba: “so what are we ganna do?”
Shiba: “Hey! Maybe we can play truth or dare?”
Ino: “yeah that would be fun what do you say guys?”
Sakura: “I don't know maybe we should do something else?”
Tenten: “come on Sakura live a little it's just a game.”
Sakura: “yeah you're right so who's ganna go first?”
Tamari: “the birthday girl off course!”
Sakura: “yay! O.k., Ino `Truth or dare'?
Ino: “ummm….. Truth.”
Sakura: “is it true that you like Shikamaru?”
Tamari: “remember you have to tell the truth.”
Ino: “o.k. o.k. yeah I like him!” as she said that she was blushing a dark pink color and every one else was either in shock or giggling. Shikamaru was one of the ones in shock, and the girls were giggling.
Shikamaru: “wow”
Sakura: “so who's turn is it now?”
Shiba: “we'll go clockwise to how we're sitting so it's Tamari's turn.”
Tamari: “let's see…….Naruto `Truth or Dare?”
Naruto: “dare!”
Tamarie: “o.k. I dare you to kiss Hinata.”
Hinata: “what!”
Naruto: “o.k.” as he got up and started walking towards Hinata, her blush got beeper and deeper. Everyone was watching them closely waiting for the kiss. Before he got there he tripped over his own feet, but then quickly got up and recovered. When Naruto was at Hinatas' seat she was as read as a tomato. Then Narutos' face got closer and closer until their lips finally touched. This was Hinatas' dream come true Naruto was kissing her. When Naruto broke the kiss all he was thinking was `wow' then he started blushing when he looked at Hinata, then he returned to his seat. Hinata was in shock, she literally was about to faint but Ino caught her before she fell.
Tamari: “so now it's your turn Tenten.”
Tenten: “yeah! Kiba `Truth or Dare?'
Kiba: “Truth”
Tenten: “what do you think of Shiba?”
Kiba: “uuuhhhhh…..”
Tenten: “and tell the truth, remember!”
Kiba: “I think she's pretty, has a cute smile, and a hot bod.” After saying that he started to blush, and then Shiba started to blush. A couple of giggles were heard from the boys and the girls as they watched Kiba and Shiba blush.
Tenten: hehehe “o.k. Hinata it's your turn.”
Hinata: “o-o-o.k. Shiba truth or dare?”
Shiba: “dare please!”
Hinata: “I-I dare you to…..french kiss Kiba.”
Shiba: “what?!”
Hinata: “come on Shiba you have to do it.”
Shiba: “o.k.” so Shiba got up from her seat and walked across the room to were Kiba was sitting. When she got there she stood right in front if him and blushed deeply before leaning over and kissing him. The kiss started out simple, then it started to heat up and their tongues started to swirl around and fight for dominance of the kiss. After a minute they broke the kiss and the only thing the they could think of was `wow'. Then Shiba returned to her seat with the biggest blush ever and Kiba had a light pink tint on his face too.
Hinata: “nice kiss Shiba! Any way it's your turn Ino.”
Ino: “finally I know exactly who I'm ganna ask, Sakura truth or dare?”
Sakura: “oh come on Ino! Whatever I'm not afraid of what your ganna do, I choose dare!”
Ino: “this is ganna be sweet, oh sweet revenge. I dare you to give Sauske a lap dance!”
Sakura: “wa-wa-wat?!”
Ino: “oh you heard me go give him a lap dance. Come on Sakura we all have to do what we're dared to do.”
Sakura: “fine.” So timidly she walked over to were Sauske was sitting and looked at him with a really big blush on her cheeks. Then `Ayo Technology' by 50 cent and Justin Timberlake, came on. Some of the girls then started cheering when Naruto put it on and they started saying `come on Sakura'. So then Sakura started her lap dance for Sauske, and most of the time she was thinking `this is so embracing' and `oh my gosh I hope that Sauske doesn't hate me after this, or something.' She was swaying her hips and pushing up against him every so often. All Sauske was thinking of at the time was `Oh my god!' and `wow'. After the music ended so did Sauskes' lap dance. Sakura then returned to her seat with a blush that could rival Hinatas', and Sauske looked like a cherry tomato.
Neji: “well I bet that u enjoyed that Sauske?” he whispered to him.
Sauske: “oh shut the hell up Neji.” He whispered back.
Neji: “what did I strike a nerve?”
Sauske: “I said shut the hell up”
Neji: “o.k. o.k. fine, but you know I'm right.”
Sauske: “whatever.”
Ino: hahaha “well now it's your turn Kiba.”
Kiba: “o.k. lets see someone who hasn't been asked yet, Lee truth or dare?”
Lee: “I am not afraid of a challenge I choose dare!”
Kiba: “o.k. I dare you to go up to the person you like and tell that person how much you like them.”
Lee: “o-o-o.k.” so Lee want up to Tamari and said “Tamari I think your very beautiful and I like you a lot.” Then he went back to his seat in embracement as Tamari just sat there in shock.
Kiba: “wow! I never knew you liked her well now I guess everyone knows. Well it's your turn Shikamaru, go for it.”
Shikamaru: “what a drag do I have to go?”
“Yes!” everyone said at the same time.
Shikamaru: “alright, alright I was just asking.” “o.k. Naruto truth or dare?”
Naruto: “I guess I'll go with truth this time.”
Shikamaru: “did u enjoy that kiss with Hinata?” when Shikamaru asked that all ears were listening to what Naruto would say.
Naruto: “well yeah I did enjoy that kiss.” this time Ino was to shocked to catch Hinata, so Hinata ended up fainting on the floor next to her chair. Everyone was snapped out of their shock and went to go help Hinata off the floor, Naruto was one of the first ones there.
Naruto: “Hinata are you o.k.?”
Hinata: “ye-ye-yes Na-Na-Naruto I'm fine I was just really shocked and surprised by your answer.”
Naruto: “really? Well it's true.” After that they got Hinata back in her chair and continued with the game.
Shikamaru: “well then I guess it's your turn Naruto.”
Naruto: “yeah! O.k. Ino truth or dare?”
Ino: “I guess I'll go with dare, truth didn't work out to well last time.”
Naruto: “I dare you to make out with Shikamaru for three minutes.'
Ino: “in front of everyone?”
Naruto: “you can go in the closet.”
Sakura: “oh and if you find a rat kill it.”
Ino: “that's o.k. I'll do it out here.” So she walked over to were Shikamaru was sitting with a blush on her face. She then sat on his lap, which made him blush, and brought her lips to his. At first it was awkward and light, but then it got stronger and more passionate and their tongues started to swirl around each other and to see which one would dominate the kiss. After the three minutes were up, which was to soon for both of them, they broke apart for some much needed air. All they were thinking was `WOW!!!!' Ino went back to her seat and was blushing madly, and Shikamaru had a very deep blush on his face.
Naruto: “o.k. it's your turn Sauske.”
Sauske: “well no ones asked Tenten so I will, Tenten truth or dare?
Tenten: “dare.”
Sauske: “good, because I dare you to give Neji a lap dance.”
Neji: “what”
Sauske: “yeah go on Tenten.”
Sakura: “yeah Tenten I had to do it so you have to do it too.”
Tenten: “oh alright.” So then Tenten got up and went to were Neji was sitting and blushed. Then the song `(when you ganna) Give it up to me' by Sean Paul, came on. Again it was Naruto who put it on and everyone just waited for her to start. Tenten then started to sway her hips back and forth and all she could think about was that she was ganna kill Sauske for this. Neji on the other hand was actually enjoying this to it's fullest, but he didn't show it of course. When the song ended Tenten looked at Neji and her face was almost completely flushed, and Neji was a light shade of pink as well. She then turned around and headed back to her seat.
Sauske: “so did you enjoy your little lap dance?”
Neji: “shut it Sauske and yes I did enjoy it thank you very much.”
Sauske: “whatever Neji it's your turn.”
Neji: “alright then Sauske truth or dare?”
Sauske: “dare!”
Neji: “I dare you to kiss Sakura and while you're kissing her grope her.”
Sauske: “what!”
Neji: “go Sauske go grope her, and Sakura you can't hit him.”
Sakura: “o.k.”
Sauske: “fine.” so Sauske got up and went to were Sakura was already standing waiting for him. He came closer and closer to her until he leaned for word and his lips touched hers. At first it was just a little peck, but slowly got deeper and deeper. Sakura was in heaven until the fateful grope came. Sauskes hand came around to Sakuras rear end and squeezed lightly. Sakura just wanted to slap his hand away and just continue the kiss, but remembered that she couldn't. After not even a minute Sauske let go and ended the kiss. Sakura was disappointed but was glad to have a chance to even kiss hi. Then Sauske went back to his seat with a slight blush on his face.
Neji: haha “it's your turn now Lee.”
Lee: “o.k. Neji truth or dare?”
Neji: “dare.”
Lee: “I dare you to kiss Tenten.”
Neji: “o-o.k.” so he got up and walked to were Tenten was sitting. As he came closer Tenten started to blush a deeper shade of red every minute. When he reached her seat he blushed and then leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips. Tenten was about to melt under the feel of his lips, but then he broke the kiss and blushed a deep shade of red. He then walked back to his seat and left Tenten to dream about what had just happened.
Lee: hehe “well it is your turn now Shiba was it?”
Shiba: “yeah it was. O.k. then, Tamari truth or dare?”
Tamari: “well since everyone's been choosing dare I guess I'll go with dare to.” “I mean what's the worst that could happen they'll make me French kiss Lee?” She thought to her self.
Shiba: “I dare you to French kiss Lee.”
Tamari: “what?” “how ironic.” She thought
Shiba: “go on Tamari I had to French kiss Kiba so go and kiss Lee.”
Tamari: “o.k.” so then she got up and went to were Lee was seated. She blushed a bit then leaned over and kissed him gently and the lips. The kiss slowly deepened as she sat next to him and continued the kiss. Their tongs slowly started to battle one another for dominance of the kiss. After a minute they broke the kiss and they both started to blush a bright red. Tamari then got up and went back to her seat and was really embarrassed and was blushing really hard. Lee was still in la la land and had a light pink blush on his cheeks.
Shiba: “So you wanna go again or do you guys wanna do something else?”
Sakura: “I vote for something else no more truth or dare for me.”
Ino: “I vote for something else too.”
Naruto: “I say we eat then we can think of something else to do.”
Shikamaru: “he could be on to something.”
Hinata: “I think we should vote by show of hands.”
Tenten: “yeah that's a great idea.”
Sakura: “so who votes for we do something then eat?” all the girls raised their hands and so did Lee.
Naruto: “o.k. who wants to ea first?” all the rest of the guys raised their hands.
Ino: “o.k. so it's settled we do something first.”
Sakura: “so whos up for spin the bottle?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A.N.) so that's chapter 3. well hope you liked it a PLEASE R&R!!!!!!!! well till next time1