Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Spin The Bottle ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any thing!!!
 
To my reviewer:
Naruto Fan Club: thank you so much for reviewing my story! Thanx for encouraging me to write more! Well here is another chap!!!
 
 
 
 
Spin the Bottle
 
 
 
Last time
“Spin the bottle anyone?”
 
This time:
Tenten: “yeah that sounds like fun!”
Tamari: “oh yeah”
Sauske: “sure why not”
Shikamaru: “whatever”
Naruto: “alright.”
Sakura: “I'll go get a bottle.”
Ino: “I'll go with you.”
Sakura: “o.k. I guess.” Then she and Ino went to the kitchen to get a bottle.
Ino: “Sakura do you want me to rig the bottle.”
Sakura: “you know how to do that?”
Ino: “yeah my cousin taught me.”
Sakura: “o.k.” Ino then rigged the bottle and said “o.k. its bone all you have to do is sit right in front of whoever you wanna kiss and it'll land on them.”
Sakura: “o.k. thanx let's go.” `So all I have to do is sit in front of Sauske and we'll kiss' she thought to herself.
Ino: “o.k. everyone sit on the floor we got the bottle.”
Shiba: “took you long enough.” So then everyone sat on the floor and Sakura and Ino made sure to sit right in front of who they wanted to kiss. And by a chance all the right people were sitting in front of each other.
Kiba: “so who goes first?”
Tenten: “the birthday girl.”
Sakura: “o.k. here goes.” So she spun the bottle and what luck it work. The bottle landed on Sauske. `Yes' was what Sakura was thinking and `o.k.' was what Sauske was thinking. So they got up and went to the middle of the circle. They blushed a bit but then leaned for word and kissed. The kiss was short and only a pop kiss, but Sakura enjoyed every minute of it, and Sauske liked it too.
Sakura: “well I guess it's your turn Shib.” She said with a slight blush on her face
Shiba: “o.k. her goes.” So then Shiba spun the bottle and what luck, it landed on Kiba. `Ruff ruff'
Kiba: “shush Akamaru.”
Tamari: “well Kiba go on and kiss her we don't have all day.”
Kiba: “all right all ready gosh!” so then he and Shiba went into the middle of the circle and had a simple pop kiss, like Sakura and Sauske, then went back to their seats blushing a bit, but still they enjoyed it!
Shiba: “well it's your turn Lee.”
Lee: “all right!” so then Lee spun the bottle and what do you know it landed on Tamari. Then Lee and Tamari blushed and got up from their spots and went to the middle of the circle. They looked at each other and then leaned in for the kiss. It was a light pop kiss, but yet very passionate. After that they went back to their spots in the circle and just sat there looking at one another.
Neji: “well then I guess it's my turn.” So Neji spun the bottle and it landed on Tenten.
Neji: `gulp'
Tenten: `blush' so then they nervously got up and walked to the middle of the circle and slowly moved in closer until their lips touched. The kiss was a little bit more then just a pop kiss, Tenten almost melted and Neji was in lala land. After a few seconds they broke the kiss and blushed madly. Then they quickly got up and walked to their seats. On the way there Sauske tripped him and he fell. Everyone started to laugh really hard.
Sauske: “so Neji did you have a nice trip?”
Neji: “ha ha very funny Sauske you'll pay for this.”
Sauske: “ooo I'm so scared.”
Lee: “o.k. come on guys stop let's continue the game shall we?”
Sauske and Neji: “fine” they said at the same time.
Lee: “o.k. now Sauske it's your turn.”
Sauske: “o.k.” so then Sauske grabbed the bottle and spun it, and what do you know it landed on Sakura.
Ino: “that's the second time that you guys get each other, that means you gotta french kiss this time.”
Sakura: “what?”
Sauske: “o.k.”
So then they got up from their seats and went to the middle of the circle once more. They looked at one another and then leaned in for the kiss. At first it was soft and sweet, but then it got more passionate and heated. Sakura was about to die never in her wildest dreams did she think that on her 16th birthday party she would be French kissing the guy of her dreams. Sauske was shocked that he was enjoying the kiss so much he knew that he had feelings for her, but he never realized how much he wanted to kiss her till now. After a minute or so they broke the kiss and both were thinking it ended much too soon. So then they went back to their seats still relishing in the fell of that kiss Before Sauske could reach his seat Neji tried to trip him, but failed. In stead of tripping Sauske his hand slipped and he fell backwards. Again everyone laughed, but not as loud as the first time.
Sauske: “so was that your way of getting me back, by trying to make me laugh to death?”
Neji: “no! But I'll get you back just wait.”
Sauske: “wait for what? For you to trip again?”
Lee: “come on guys cut it out we're her to have fun not to beat up on each other now behave, for Sakura at least.”
Sauske: “fine”
Neji: “whatever.”
Naruto: “o.k. now that that is settled it's my turn.” So he spun the bottle and it landed on guess who? Hinata!
Hinata: `blush'
Temari: “go on Hinata” she whispered.
Hinata: “o.k.” she whispered back.
So then she and Naruto walked to the middle of the circle. Then they leaned in for the kiss, though Hinata hesitated a bit at first. It was a little, short, and sweet pop kiss, but to Hinata it was heaven. After a second or two they ended the kiss, and they went back to their seats. Hinata almost fainted again, but caught herself before it happened.
Naruto: “well I guess it's your turn Shikamaru.” He said in a somewhat out of it voice, cause he probably enjoyed the kiss as Hinata did.
Shikamaru: “this is such a drag.” So then he lazily spun the bottle and what do you know it landed on Ino. Ino wasn't the least bit surprised, she was the one who rigged the bottle after all, but still she was excited to kiss Shikamaru anyway.
Tenten: “go on guys kiss already”
Ino: “o.k.”
So then they went to the middle of the circle like everyone else and kissed. It was a simple pop kiss, but it was sweetly electrifying and they liked it! It lasted about ten seconds but it was enough to give Ino shivers up and down her spine, Shikamaru was no different. After that they both walked back to their seats and they continued with the game.
Kiba: “well I guess it's my turn.” So he grabbed the bottle and spun it. It then finally landed on Shiba.
Temari: “o.k. so that's the second time you guys got each other correct?”
Kiba: “yeah”
Temari: “that means that you have to French kiss now like Sauske and Sakura.”
Shiba: “w-what?”
Kiba: “o…..k…”
So once again they went to the middle of the circle for the kiss. They hesitated a bit but then just went for it. It started out slow, but then got more passionate. After a minute or so they broke the kiss and they were about to melt with the heat of the kiss they had just given one another. They then went back to their seats and were still in la la land.”
Ino: “well then I guess it's my turn now, here goes.” She then grabbed the bottle and spun it. And no surprise here it landed on Shikamaru.
Sakura: “that's the second time guys and you know what that means!”
Naruto: “yeah guys you gotta french kiss now.”
Ino: “o.k.”
Shikamaru: “whatever”
So then they went to the middle of the circle again, but this time it wasn't going to be just a little pop kiss. They met in the middle and leaned in for the kiss. It was passionate and sweet at the same time. Ino almost pulled a Hinata and almost fainted, because the kiss was so mind blowing. Shikamaru was enjoying it a little too much and forgot he was in a room full of people and reached down and groped Inos' back side. A gasp was heard from everyone, then they broke the kiss and Shikamaru was blushing darker then a tomato. Ino was in a bit of shock and a whole lot of embarrassment. They then walked back to their seats and pretended that nothing happened.
Hinata: mh mh' she cleared her throat “ we-well if we're ready to continue its m-my tu-turn.”
Ino: “yeah go ahead Hinata”
Hinata: “o-o-o.k.” so she spun the bottle and it landed on Naruto!
Hinata: `shy blush'
Naruto: `alright' he said to himself
Tenten: “that's the second time you gotta french kiss.”
Hinata: “oh, o-o-o.k.”
Naruto: `yes' he said to himself.
So they went to the middle once again. Hinata was a bit hesitant, but then just leaned in for the kiss. It was heated and electrifying and almost made Hinata melt into a pile of jell-o. Naruto was enjoying every second of it, but then they had to break the kiss for some much needed air. Hinata was so close to passing out and Naruto was in his own little world. They then went back to their seats only thinking of that kiss.
Tenten: “so I guess it's my turn now, well here goes nothing.” So she spun the bottle and it landed on, guess who, Neji!
Sauske: “well, well, well, that's the second time you get each other, that means french kiss.”
Neji: “oh, yeah”
Tenten: “o.k.”
So then they, like everyone else, went to the middle of the circle. They were both a little nervous at first, but then just kissed. It was slow, but romantic and sweet. Tenten was enjoying every minute and so was Neji. After a minute or so they broke the kiss and went back to their seats dreamily.
Temari: “well now it's my turn.” So she got the bottle and spun it. It stopped spinning and landed on Lee.
Shiba: “well that is the second time that you guys have to kiss, so now you gotta french kiss.”
Akamaru: `ruff ruff'
Kiba: “hush”
Temari: “yeah I know.”
So then she and Lee went to the middle of the circle once more and kissed. This time it was a full blown kiss not a little pop kiss. Their tongs were swirling round the others and were fighting for dominance on the kiss. After a minute or something like that they broke the kiss. They were blushing a bit and then returned to their seats.
Tenten: “so that's everyone right?”
Sakura: “yeah”
Kiba: “so what now?”
Naruto: “we eat!”
 
 
 
 
To Be Continued…….
 
 
 
 
(A/N) well there's another chap! Hope that you liked it!!! R&R PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Well till next time! And I'm open to any suggestions!!