Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Eating Time! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N
Hi! Sorry that this update took me a while! I've been busy and I couldn't decide what to write! But now here it is chapter 5! Hope that u guys enjoy it!!!! And hopefully the next chap will be out by the end of the week!! Well PLEASE R&R!!!
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do Not own anything!
 
 
To my reviewers:
Naruto Fan Club: Thanx for reading and reviewing my fic! It means a lot!! And don't worry I will keep updating my fic! Well keep reviewing PLEASE!!!
 
kandyapple08: I'm glad that you like my fic! Well I'm ganna update my fic as much as I can so keep reading and reviewing!!! So here's another chap and this one I'll try to put more jokes so enjoy! Thanx for reviewing!!!!
 
 
 
 
Eating Time!
 
 
 
Last time:
Kiba: “so what now?”
Naruto: “we eat!”
 
This time:
Tenten: “yeah now that you mention it I am a little hungry.”
Shiba: “yeah me too.”
Sakura: “o.k. then what does everyone want to eat?”
Naruto: “Ramen!”
Sauske: “something with tomatoes in it.”
Ino: “how bout a salad?”
Hinata: “u-uhh”
Sakura: “o.k. how bout a salad with extra tomatoes, beef ramen, and some vegetarian ramen?”
Tenten: “yeah that sounds great!”
Kiba: “yeah I guess so.”
Shikamaru: “whatever”
Sakura: “so then I'll go start cooking.”
Shiba: “hey the birthday girl shouldn't have to cook.”
Ino: “yeah Sakura.”
Temari: “hey why don't we cook instead of you Sakura?”
Sakura: “no really it's o.k.”
Tenten: “come on Sakura it's your birthday!”
Hinata: “y-ye-yeah!”
Sakura: “well o.k. but I have to help on at least something.”
Shiba: “o.k. then it's settled the girls will cook.”
Naruto: “so then the boys just sit back and relax.”
Sakura: “well not exactly.”
Sauske: “what do you mean?”
Shiba: “well if we're ganna be in here cooking you guys should do something other then sit on your lazy behinds!”
Kiba: “and why's that?”
Temari: “cause it's not fair if we do everything and you do nothing!”
Tenten: “yeah so do something productive and go………clean the back yard.”
Neju: “what?”
Sakura: “yeah they should I haven't cleaned it in like forever.”
Shikamaru: “what a drag.”
Lee: “o.k. I guess we'll do it.”
Sauske: “Hn.”
Neji: “whatever”
Naruto: “fine”
Ino: “alright then. So you guys go clean and we'll call you in when the foods done o.k.?”
Kiba: `huffs'
Akamaru: `ruff ruff'
So then they went to the sliding door that leads to the back yard, but before they got there they had to pass by the girls that were on their way to the kitchen. Sauske was walking straight in the path that Sakura was going in. Neji saw this as the perfect opportunity to give Sauske a little pay back. He reached out and was just about to push him when Sauske spotted him and moved out of the way, leaving Neji to push nothing but air and crash right into Tenten.
Tenten: “ahh!” she said as she was about to fall down with Neji on top of her.
`Crash' they both fell down to the floor and everyone just looked then they started to laugh. Neji was even more mad at Sauske now, but then remembered who was under him and blushed, then quickly got off her and stood up with his hand extended her. She took it and blushed as well.
Neji: “uh sorry bout that are you o.k.” by this time the laughing had stopped, well except for a `snicker' her and there.
Tenten: “it's o.k. I'm fine.”
Sauske: “so Neji will you ever get back at me? Or just give me a good laugh?”
Neji: “why don't you just shut it Sauske? And I will get back at you!”
Sauske: “why don't you make me? And I'd like to see you try!”
Neji: “I'd be glad to!!”
Neji was slowly getting closer, but then Lee once again intervened.
Lee: “come on guys cut it out”
Neji: “why should I?”
Lee: “because this is a birthday party, NOT a fighting arena.”
Neji: “fine! We'll finish this another time Sauske.”
Sauske: “Hn.”
Tenten: “well then we should all get to work on what we have to do.”
Hinata: “y-yes we sh-should”
Naruto: “well then let's go guys.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N) well there's chapter 5! Hope that u enjoyed!!! I know it wasn't that eventful, but I'll hopefully update by the end of the week!!! So R&R PLEASE!!! Well till next time! And thank you to all my reviewers!