Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(A/N) yeah!!! I got this one out on time! Hope that all of you like this chap! I'll try to get the next chap out soon because Monday I'm leaving to Tennessee for a week with my school volleyball team. So I won't be able to write for a week! So hopefully I'll have time to after my trip to get the next chap out A.S.A.P!! Thanx for reading my fic and PLEASE R&R!!!! CHAU!
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto or any of the characters!
 
 
To my reviewers:
 
Naruto Fan Club: Thanx for the reviews and I'll try to get the chaps out as much as I can! And don't worry I'll make them longer!! Thanx for all the reviews and PLEASE keep reviewing!! Luv ya!!!
 
kandyapple08: Thanx for reviewing my fic!!! And the answer to your questions is maybe, so you'll have to read and find out! Don't wanna spoil it! Well keep reviewing PLEASE! And I'm happy that you're enjoying it!! Arigato!
 
Kimaya Aya: Glad you like my fic!!! And thanx for the review!!! Keep on reading cause I'm ganna keep on writing!!!
 
 
 
 
Chapter 6
 
 
 
Last time:
Naruto: “well then let's go guys!”
 
Thin Time:
“Yeah” they all said, some with more enthusiasm then others.
So then the boys went out to the back yard to start cleaning while the girls went to the kitchen to start with the cooking.
 
Girls:
Ino: “so were do we start girls?”
Shiba: “I'll make the meat to put in the Ramen.”
Hinata: “I'll start putting the stuff together for the Ramen.” She said shyly.
Tenten: “I'll chop the vegetables for the vegetarian Ramen.”
Temari: “I'll help Tenten make the rest of the vegetarian Ramen.”
Sakura: “o.k. then I'll make the salad.”
Ino: “and I'll help Sakura with the salad.”
Shiba: “so everyone knows what they have to do?”
“yes.” said all the girls at the same time.
Tenten: “well then let's get to work.”
So then they all got busy chopping up vegetables, boiling water with noodles, and looking for all the ingredients that they needed.
 
Boys:
Naruto: “so were do we start?”
Sauske: “I'm not really sure.”
Kiba: “who knew that one person could have this much stuff in their back yard?”
Neji: “not me.”
Sakuras' back yard was like a storage closet that hadn't been cleaned out in a year or two. It was full of old boxes filled with junk like toys and that kinda stuff.
Shikamaru: “what a drag! We have to clean all this?”
Naruto: “well I guess so.”
Kiba: “I really don't think that we'll finish all this.”
Neji: “yeah neither do I.”
Lee: “well we have to do it, so we might as well get started.”
Naruto: “well maybe this will make it go a bit faster `Shadow Clone Jutsu'.” Then 8 more Narutos' popped up out of no were and started to clean up the boxes.
Kiba: “well that's one way to make it faster.”
`ruff ruff' Akamru said in agreement.
Neji: “yeah.”
Sauske: “what do you say we help him out?” `Shadow Clone Jutsu' and then 3 more Sauskes' popped up out of no were.
Shikamaru: “this is such a drag.” Shadow Clone Jutsu' and then 2 more Shikamarus' popped up.
Kiba: “I think that we have enough help now.”
Neji: “yes I agree I'm not in the mood for wasting any of my charka.”
Lee: “and I couldn't make a clone if I wanted to.”
Naruto: “well I think that the clones can take it from here.”
Sauske: “yeah I'm pretty sure that they can.”
Naruto: “so I guess that we can sit back and wait for them to finish the job.” And as he said this he went and sat down on a chair next to the sliding door.
Kiba: “yeah we can just kick back and relax.” And then he proceeded on by sitting in the chair next to Naruto. Then all the other boys followed suit and sat down on the other chairs as well.
 
Girl:
Shiba: “hey Ino, Sakura is that salad ready yet?”
Ino: “almost!” she shouted from her place in the kitchen next to Sakura.
Shiba: “how bout you guys.” She said facing Tenten and Temari.
Temari: “just about.”
Shiba: “Hinata is the Ramen fully cooked yet?”
Hinata: “it'll be done in a minute or two.”
Shiba: “O.k. then we're almost done, when should I call the boys in?”
Sakura: “in five minutes.”
Shiba: “o.k.”
 
Boy:
As the boys were sitting down and watching the clones run around and fix all the stuff Neji asked if someone had an idea for a prank they could pull that was easy.
Naruto: “oh we can get a water bucket and put it over the sliding door and the girl that comes to get us will get all wet.”
Kiba: “yeah that plan sounds good; I mean it is just water what could happen?”
Lee: “I guess your right.”
Neji: “well then let's do it.”
Sauske: “I'm not so sure that this is a good idea, what if the get mad or something?”
Shikamaru: “he does have a point women can be quite troublesome when their angry.”
Naruto: “come on it's just a harmless bucket of water.”
Sauske: “you can do it if you want, but when the get mad at you don't come asking me for help.”
Shikamaru: “same here.”
Kiba: “whatever.”
Neji: “o.k. you guys ready to set it up?”
Naruto: “sure.”
So Neji and Naruto got to work on setting up the bucket of water (A/N they found the bucket in one of the boxes and there was a hose outside, so that's how they got the water) After they were done setting up the bucket all they had to do was wait.
 
Girls:
Shiba: “o.k. so is everyone ready?”
“yeah.” They all responded at the same time.
Shiba: “o.k. I'll go call the boys in.”
So she went to the door and before stepping out she saw the bucket.
`hah so they think that they can get me with a trick like that? I'll show the.' She thought to her self. `Shadow Clone Jutsu' and `poof' a clone of Shiba popped up. The Clone started to walk towards the while the real Shiba snuck around the back and got the hose.
When the clone stepped out of the door saying that dinner was ready the bucket of water fell on her head and Neji, Naruto, Lee, and Kiba (though he didn't laugh as much as the others) started to laugh. Then all of a sudden Shiba went `poof'.
Neji: “i-it was a-a Shadow Clone.”
Then out of no were Shiba showed up behind them with the hose In her hand.
Shiba: “and you thought that you could pull a prank like that on me? Well here's something for you!” so she turned the water on and socked the four boys that were laughing at her (her shadow clone). By the time she was done with them they were socked to the bone and Sauske and Shikamaru just stood there and shook there heads and gave then an `I told you so' look.
Shiba: “well now that that's done it's time to eat.” She dropped the hoes and went inside.
Shikamaru: “well that went well.”
Kiba: “yeah just great.” He said while shaking dry like a dog.
Sauake: “well we'd hate to say we old you so but we told you so.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N well there's chapter 6! I'll write more when I get back from my trip in a week so keep R&R!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! Well till next chap!!!! R&R!!!!)