Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Dinner is served! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(A/N) hello!! Well I'm really really really really sorry that this chap came out a so late! When I came back from Tennessee I had to catch up on my school work, so that took a while. Then my computer was acting retarded and didn't let me use the internet for a couple days. So I couldn't publish my chap or write anything cause my parents were on and trying to fix it. Well other then that slight delay I give you chapter 7 of my fic. So please R&R!!!!!
 
 
 
To my reviewers:
kandyapple08: Thanx for reviewing!!! And as for Neji getting Sauske back, that will come later on in the story. Well keep on reviewing PLEASE!!!
 
Fennec Fox Girl: I'm glad that u like my fic and thanx for reviewing!!! And I'm totally going to finish this fic! So keep reviewing!!!
 
random reader: Thank you for pointing that out. I hadn't noticed that before, so thank you for telling me that. And I'm not that good when it comes to grammar, but I'll pay more attention to that now. Thanx for the review!!!!
 
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto!!! Though I wish that I did.
 
 
 
 
 
Dinner is served!
 
 
Last time:
 
Sauske: “well we'd hate to say we told you so but `we told you so'
 
This time:
 
Girls:
Sakura: “so were are the boys?”
Shiba: “their drying off.”
Ino: “did they get wet in the rain?”
Shiba: “no I wet them with a hose.”
Tenten: “why?”
Shiba: “because they tried to trick me into opening the door when there was a bucket of water over it.”
Temari: “well then they got what was coming.” She stated bluntly.
Sakura: “yeah they did!”
Shiba: “well after their dried off they'll come in to eat.”
Ino: “o.k. we'll start to put the food on the table in the mean time.”
Tenten: “right!”
 
Boys:
Sauske: “so are you guys dry yet?”
Naruto: “just about.”
Sauske: “well Shikamaru and I well wait a while longer for you guys to dry off.”
A few minutes later…..
Neji: “o.k. we're dry enough.”
Sauske: “well then let's go eat.”
Naruto: “yay!!! FOOD!!!!”
Kiba: “don't be so loud Naruto!” he said angered.
Naruto: “whatever.”
So they continued inside.
 
*Inside*
 
Lee: “so what are we eating ladies?”
Ino: “beef ramen, vegetable ramen, and a salad.”
Sakura: “with extra tomatoes.” She added.
Naruto: “sounds awesome lets dig in!”
So they did.
Kiba: “this beef ramen is really good.”
Naruto: “for once I agree with you Kiba. Who made it?”
Shiba: “oh, Hinata and I did.” As she said this Hinata started to blush.
Kiba: “really?”
Shiba and Hinata shook their heads yes.
Naruto and Kiba: “it's awesome!” they said in unison.
Neji: “who made the vegetable ramen it's really good.”
Lee: “yeah it is.”
Tenten: “Temari and I made it.”
Neji: “very well done.”
Lee: “indeed.”
Temari and Tenten: “thanx!” they said at the same time.
Sauske: “I like the salad the best, I don't really like ramen. Plus it has a lot of tomatoes.”
Shikamaru: “yeah I like the salad better too.”
Ino: “you guys really like it?”
Sauske and Shikamaru: “yeah.”
Sakura: “well I'm glad that you do.”
Naruto: “so….” He said trying to start a conversation. “Did you guys have fun with the games?”
Tenten: “it was fun.”
Temari: “yeah it was o.k.”
Kiba: “I liked it.”
Shiba: “yeah.”
Lee: “it was……exciting.”
Sauske: “Hn.”
Suaske: “it was awesome, in a way.”
Inner Sakura: “Cha! I got to kiss Sauske.”
Ino: “yeah I guess it was o.k.”
Shikamaru: “whatever.”
Hinata: “i-i-it was fu-fu-fun.” She stuttered.
Naruto: “what was you peoples favorite thing that happened.”
Silence…..
Naruto: “oh, come on guys! O.k. if I say my favorite part will you guys say yours. Deal?”
“fine” they all said.
Naruto: “o.k. my favorite part was when Shikamaru groped Ino by accident in front of all of us.” `hahaha' Shikamaru and Ino immediately started to blush.
Naruto: “so there I said mine now it's you guy's turn.”
Neji: “my favorite part was seeing Sauske turn all the shades of red known to man, when Sakura did that lap dance.”
Sauske: “I did not!”
Neji: “yes you did.”
Sauske: “whatever.”
Kiba: “my favorite part was when Naruto made Hinata faint.” “You should have seen the look on your face.” He said pointing at Naruto and laughing.
Naruto: “ha-ha very funny Kiba.”
Tenten: “O.k. o.k. settle down. My favorite part was seeing Lee go up to Temari and tell her how he felt. It was sweet and funny to watch.” After she finished Lee and Temari started to blush.
Shiba: “I liked when Tenten had to do the lap dance for Neji, it was very funny for some reason.” Both Neji and Tenten blushed at that statement.
Shikamaru: “well I guess I'll go, what a drag. O.k. my favorite parts were when Neji tripped and fell flat of his face.”
Sauske: “yeah mine too.” `hahahahaha'
Neji: “sure laugh now, but I'll get you when you least expect it.”
Sauske: “you keep saying that, but you've still done nothing.”
Neji: “shut-up.”
Sauske: “oh, did I strike a nerve?”
Neji: “grrr!”
Sakura: “o.k. you two settle down.”
Sauske and Neji: “Hn.”
Sakura: “let's see my favorite part was seeing Ino in lala land after she and Shikamaru kissed.” “You had this `out of it expression' it was hilarious.”
Ino: “yeah well I wasn't day dreaming for most of the time like you did when you and Sauske kissed.” “I swear you were about to drool.” `hehe'
Sakura: “yeah well…..well…”
Ino: “exactly, speechless!”
Naruto: “well how bout you Hinata?”
Hinata: “i-i-I do-don't know.”
Temari: “yeah I don't have one either.”
Ino: “so is everyone done with their plates?”
”yeah” everyone said.”
Ino: “o.k. put them in the sink and some off the girls and I will wash them.”
“o.k.” said all the boys, and they gathered all the plates and put them in the sink.
Tenten: “o.k. girls let's get to work.”
So then the girls want in the kitchen and started to wash dishes while the guys went to the living room.
After the dishes were done the girls came out of the kitchen to meet the boys in the living room.
Kiba: “so what now?”
Shiba: “I don't know.”
Naruto: “how bout, `hide and go seek'?”
Sakura: “no you dork.”
Naruto: “o.k. o.k. it was just and idea.”
Ino: “I got it let's watch a movie!”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N) well there's chapter seven. Hope you liked it!!! Sorry again for the late update and I'll try to make the updates faster, and the chaps longer. Well till next time R&R PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!