Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ The Movie! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(A/N) Hello again! Well this chap came out way later then I had planned it to cause of my play practice and school. Any way, chapter 8 is out! YAY! So please keep reading and reviewing!!!! I'll update sooner next time!!!! And sorry again for the late update!!!!
 
 
 
To my reviewers:
 
Black Rose317: thanx for the review!!! And I'm really glad that u like my fic!!! Well keep on reviewing PLEASE!!!
 
amvmaster: yeah my spelling and grammar isn't that good, but I'll really try to do better.
 
SmilezPeepz: I'm glad that you like my story!!! And you're welcome! Oh and thanks so much for reviewing!!! PLEASE KEEP REVIEWING!!! And keep writing yourself!
 
Kandyapple08: oops! My bad! I must have missed the second `s' in Sauske. Any way thanx for reviewing!!
 
Fennec Fox Girl: Glad you enjoyed the chap!!! And as for the movie you'll have to read to find out. Well keep reading and reviewing!!!! Thanx!!!
 
Coolcat64: I'm happy that u thought it was so funny! And cute! Thank you for the review and please keep reading! Oh and you keep writing too!
@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto nor do I own the movie `Dead Silence'.
 
 
 
 
The Movie!
 
 
Last time:
 
Ino: “I got it! Let's watch a movie!”
 
 
Tenten: “that's a pretty good idea. So what should we watch?”
Neji: “No `chick flicks'!”
Girls: “fine.” the girls said in unison.
Temarie: “I know! We should watch a horror movie.”
Naruto: “yeah!”
Shiba: “hey, Sakura?”
Sakura: “yes.”
Shiba: “what horror movies do u have?”
Sakura: “let me check.” After saying this she went over to a cabinet next to the TV. She looked inside for some scary movies. When she came back she was holding three movies in her hands.
Sakura: “so do you want to watch `Childs Play', Dead Silence', or `Halloween'?” (A/n it's the very old first `Halloween just to let you know)
Kiba: “not `Childs Play' I've seen it to many times.”
Shiba: “yeah I've seen it a lot too.”
Lee: “how bout Halloween it's a classic.”
Hinata: “n-no it's a li-little too old.”
Tenten: “I agree with Hinata it is too old. I think we should watch `Dead Silence'.”
Naruto: “I heard it was pretty scary.” He said starting to get chills.
Sauske: “what are you scared?”
Naruto: “no, of course not!”
Sauske: “sure.”
Ino: “what's it about any way?”
Sakura: “it's about this ventriloquist who's murdered by the people in the town because they thought she was responsible for the disappearance of a little boy. When they killed her they made her scream first then cut her tongue out. They also buried all 100 of her dolls with her. So the legend is that her ghost still lives, killing the descendants of the town's people who killed her. Mary Shaw, which is the lady's name, lives on in her dolls and uses them to scare the people she wants to kill so they scream. When they do scream she rips their tongues out, like the towns people did to her, and they die!” she said in a sinister voice. And Naruto started to get chill again “So now Jamie Ashen, who is a descendent of the family of the little boy that disappeared, receives a doll at his apartment, were he lives with his wife Lisa Ashen. Jamie and his wife used to live in Ravens Fair, which was the name of the town were it all happened, and they remembered the childhood rhyme about Marry Shaw and her dolls. So then that night his wife dies while he went out to get food, and he finds her with her tongue ripped out at the seam. Now the police think it's him, so they follow him everywhere, but the only one with her that night was the doll.” She took a breath because she was talking so much, then she continued. “After that he goes back to Ravens Fair to bury his wife and try to figure out who killed her ,and why, and try to find out what that has to do with a childhood story and rhyme.” She took a breath and finished.”
Neji: “that sounds interesting.”
Naruto: “y-yeah.” He said with a stutter.
Sauske: “see you are scared.”
Naruto: “NO I'm NOT!!! He said angrily.
Kiba: “ladies please settle down.”
Sauske and Naruto: “LADIES?!” they said about to tackle him.
Lee: “calm down! There is no reason to fight. So stop it!
Temari: “yeah Lee's right, calm down.”
Kiba: “fine.”
Naruto: “fine.”
Sauske: “Hn.”
Tenten: “well if you guys are done, I think we should watch the movie.”
Ino: “yeah it sounds cool.”
Shikamaru: “whatever.”
Sakura: “well then it's settled we're watching it. I'll go start making the pop corn and Shiba go get the DVD player set up.”
Shiba: “yeah sure.”
Ino: “I'll go help you with the pop corn.” She said while walking towards Sakura.
So then Sakura and Ino went into the kitchen and Shiba went to the TV to set up the DVD player. When everything finally was in order everyone grabbed a chair and put it next to the TV so they could sit when they watched the movie. Sakura and Ino passed four bowls of pop corn to the group and then took their seats.
Shiba: “so everyone ready to watch `Dead Silence'?” she said in a scary voice.
Kiba: “yeah, so hurry up and push play.”
Shiba: “alright, alright already! Gosh.” So she pressed play and the movie started
When the movie started everyone was very focused on the screen and where also eating the pop corn given to them. By the time it was on the part were Lisa dies, Sakura, Ino and Naruto were getting scared. Then when it got to the part were Jamie finds his wife and u can see her face with her tongue ripped out, Naruto bit his tongue as Hinata grabbed his arm (he was to distracted to blush). Sakura grabbed Sauskes arm and moved closer to him (and he did blush). Ino buried her face in Shikamarus shoulder and tried not to look at the screen. Temari was completely unfazed and Lee was getting completely freaked out. Shiba was alright, but she still leaned into Kiba for comfort. Neji leaned in closer to Tenten and fell off his chair. `CRASH' everyone turned around to see Neji on the floor.
Tenten: “Neji are you o-o.k.” She said trying not to laugh. And everyone in the back was giggling and trying not to laugh to hard.
Neji then got up and sat back down.
Neji: “yeah I'm fine.” he said barley above a whisper.
Shiba: “well now that that's over with let's continue the movie.” After she said that she put play again.
As the movie continued they started to get more and more focused on it. All the guys, but Lee and Naruto, had put there arm around the girl next to them. Lee and Naruto though, were too scared to even think of getting closer to the girls. Then in the movie Jamie sees his dad and his new step mom and finds out more about the history of Mary Shaw. He then goes to Mary Shaws grave and talks to and old friend about the strange deaths that have occurred over the years. Everyone was glued to the TV when……….
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N) well hope you liked this chap! And I'll try really hard to get the next chap out sooner!!! So please keep up the R&R!!!!! till next time!!!!