Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Lights Out! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(A/N) Sorry!!! I was going to update this so much sooner, but then I had computer trouble AGAIN, and my boy friend moved to Georgia today *sniff sniff* so sad!!! Well I hopefully that won't have any more trouble any time soon, cause I got a new laptop for Christmas. YAY!!! Well thank you to all my faithful and AWESOME reviewers!!! I love you all!!!!
 
 
To my Reviewers:
 
Amacklo: “yeah I know that are styles are very different, and I enjoy reading yours too. So you keep on writing too! Well thanx for reading reviewing!!!
 
ino12344321: “yeah I love the movie Dead Silence too. It was really good. Any who thanx for the review and glad that u like my fic!!!
 
amvmaster: thank you! I did try a lot harder to make fewer mistakes. Well thanx for the reviews and hope you enjoy this chap!!!
 
Fennec Fox Girl: thanx for reviewing and I'm glad that your enjoying my fic. Keep on writing your fics too!!!
 
kandyapple08: I'm happy that you liked it so much!!! And don't worry Neji didn't hurt his sexy cute handsome face. I myself am a little bit of a Neji fan. Any way thanx and keep on reviewing!!
 
Coolcat64: don't worry I will finish this fic. And you finish your fic too!!! Well keep on reading and reviewing!! Glad you liked it!!
 
Naruto Fan Club: It's o.k. that u haven't reviewed in a while, I'm glad that u did finally review though. Well I'm glad that you like the fic and keep R&R.
 
TamTam: Do you read minds? That was exactly what I was thinking of writing! Well thanks for the review!!!
 
Disclaimer: I do Not own Naruto or any of the Other Characters.
 
@@#$%^&*()@#$%^&@#$%^&*(@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*(!@#$ %^&*()!@#$%^&*+
 
 
 
Lights out!
 
 
 
Last time:
Every One was glued to the TV when……
 
 
This time:
Bam!!!!!!!! They all jumped when they heard a loud thunder sound and saw lightning flash. Then all of a sudden all the lights went out. All the girls moved in closer to the guy next to them and Naruto and Lee started screaming `Mary Shaw is here, Mary Shaw is here!!!”
Sauske: “Will you dobes shut up?! There is no such thing as Mary Shaw it was just a movie!!!”
`CRASH'
Naruto: “w-w-what was th-that?” he asked with fear.
Ino: “a vase must have fallen when we all stood up.”
Lee: “or maybe Mary Shaw did it.” He said in a panic.
Temari: “Lee don't be ridiculous, like Sauske said, there is no such thing as Mary Shaw.”
`BOO!' all of a sudden someone appeared behind Sauske and scared the living crap out of him.
Sauske: “AHH” and he fell over a chair.
`Hahahahahahaha' it was Neji.
Neji: “haha I told you I'd get you back when you least expected it.”
Sauske: “you're going to pay for that.” He said bitterly while getting off the ground.
Tenten: “Neji, how did you get over there?”
Neji: “well when the lights went out a thought just came to me to scare Sauske. So I activated my Byuakugan (I don't know how to spell it) and went around behind him.”
Kiba: “oh that makes sense.”
Sakura: “hey were did Naruto and Lee go?”
Shiba: “I think that they got scared when Neji said `boo' and went to hide behind the couch.” So then everyone goes and looks behind the couch and sees two frightened boys.
Tenten: “umm...guys you can come out now, it was just Neji trying to scare Sauske.”
Naruto: “oh, umm I knew that I was just…..following bushy brow.”
Sauske: “yeah right, you know you got scared.”
Naruto: “I wouldn't be talking Sauske I wasn't the one that was screaming like a little girl.”
Sauske: “well I wasn't the one that was hiding like a cowered.”
Sakura: “do you guys always have to fight?”
“He stated it!” they said in unison.
Shikamaru: “whatever can we just get some light around here?”
Shiba: “o.k. the girls and I will go get some flash lights in the kitchen.”
Temari: “oh and Lee you can come out now.” She said before walking to the kitchen with the other girls.
Lee: “yeah I know.” So then he moved from his position behind the couch and moved closer to the group.
 
In the Kitchen:
Ino: “Sakura are you sure there are flashlights in here?”
Sakura: “yes I'm sure.”
Tenten: “then were are they?”
Sakura: “they should be in one of those drawers up there.”
Temari: “where? We can't see anything!”
Hinata: “I-I can ac-activate my Byuakugan and t-tell you w-were it is.”
Shiba: “yeah Hinata that's a great idea.”
Hinata: “o-o.k. here goes.” She then made some hand signs and activated her Byuakugan. She looked around the kitchen for a minute or two before looking at one of the highest cabinets in the kitchen.
Hinata: “there, they are on the top of that cabinet.” She said while pointing to it.
Temari: “o.k. so who's going to go get it?”
“I'm not.” Said Sakura, Ino, and Shiba.
Tenten: “(sighs) fine I'll go. Hinata use your Byuakugan to guide me to were they are.”
Hinata: “o-o.k.”
Tenten: “o.k. lead the way.”
Hinata: “go to the left then climb unto the counter.”
Tenten: “o.k. now what?”
Hinata: “Now walk three steps to the right and reach up to the top of the cabinet.”
Tenten: “o.k. almost there.”
Sakura: “be careful Tenten.”
Tenten: “I will.” `Almost there.' She thought.
Tenten: “got them.” She said while turning around really fast. And then she….slipped.”
`AHHH' she said as she fell.
“TENTEN!!!!!” all the girls screamed in unison.
Then all of a sudden, as Tenten was bracing herself for the fall, Neji came out of no were and caught her.
Tenten: “N-Neji? How did you…”
Neji: “I had my Byuakuga on and when I heard all the girls scream I turned around and saw you falling. So I ran in and caught you.”
Tenten: “thanks.”
Neji: “your welcome.” He said while putting her down.
Ino: “are you alright Tenten?”
Tenten: “yeah, I'm fine.”
Temari: “well then let's go back.”
 
Back to the living room:
So then all the girls and Neji started to walk back to the others with the flash lights. While they were walking out Sauske stood in the doorway waiting for Neji to come out. When he saw Neji he stuck his foot out and tripped him.
`Ah' said Neji as he fell flat on his face.
Sauske: “told you that you'd pay for that little trick you pulled earlier.” He said with a smirk. While in the back round everyone was giggling and trying not to laugh too hard.
Neji: “haha. Well this isn't over! I WILL get you back.”
Sauske: “let's see you try.”
Neji: “grrr!”
Naruto: “why do you always have to be such an ass all the time Sauske?”
Sauske: “because I don't like to lose.”
Naruto: “who does teme?”
Sauske: “want to make something of it dobe?”
`BANG' Lee bonked both of them on the head.
“what was that for?” Naruto and Sauske asked.
Lee: “that was for acting stupid at the worst times.”
Sauske: “Hn.” He said while turning the other way.
Naruto: “whatever.”
 
 
 
 
(A/N) Sorry for the shortness. Hopefully the next chap will be longer and that I'll have enough time to write and update sooner!!! Well R&R!!!