Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(A/N) hello everyone and Happy Valentines-day!!! Well here is the update for my fic Sakura's Party. Hope you all like it!!
 
To My Wonderful Reviewers:
 
kandyapple08: sorry that there were no pranks. I was going to put one in, but I decided not to. Any way there is a prank in this one, so read and hope you like it.
 
Fennece Fox Girl: oh I hadn't noticed that, guess I wasn't paying attention. Well thanx for telling me. And I'm glad you like it so much and I'll keep writing till the very end. Thanx for reviewing!!! And keep writing your fic too.
 
Amacklo: glad you like it and its o.k. well hope you get to your story soon. Thanx for the review!!
 
Coolcat64: I'm really glad you like it so much and yeah, Shikamaru did deserve that slap. *hehe*
 
Smilez Peepz: well I'll be looking forward to your update and yeah Shika is a perv. Lol. Well thank for reviewing!!!
 
-Satans Spawnishy Daughter- thanx for telling me that and trust me I'll be careful. And glad you think my fic is so kick ass! Well thanx again. And keep writing.
 
!@#$%^&*()_++_+_)_+))(*&&^*&%^%$##%^&*((& $$$@$##$^^##$@%&&(*&$#!)
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the other Characters in this fic. Though I wish I did. *tear tear*
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 11
 
 
Last time:
 
Neji: "he's a teenage boy; even if he is lazy he always has the time of day to be a perv."
 
Lee: "guess you're right about that."
 
 
This time:
Down in the basement:
 
Ino: “so do you think you can fix it Sakura?”
 
Sakura: “I'm not sure, the fuse isn't that damaged so it should work, but it's not.” She said starting to get frustrated.
 
Sasuke: “then why isn't it working?”
 
Sakura: “since the fuses seem to be o.k. the only other explanation is that a power line must have fallen, or been damaged in the storm.”
 
Ino: “so what you're saying is that we're stuck without any light until that power line is put back up or fixed?”
 
Sakura: “yeah, pretty much.” She said with a sigh.
 
Shikamaru: “oh man, what a drag. We came all the way down here for nothing.”
 
“Yeah” Ino and Sakura said together.
 
Up Stairs:
Neji: “hey you guys want to prank Sasuke?”
 
Naruto: “sure, what are we going to do?”
 
Neji smiled evilly and started to explain the plan. “O.k. here's the plan. Naruto can you turn one of you're shadow clones into that doll in the movie?”
 
Naruto: “y-yeah I think so.” He stuttered.
 
Neji: “o.k. now we all have to act scared and scream. Then they will all turn around to see why we screamed and that's when the puppet clone will go down the stairs and make a noise to distract them. Then all of us have to be completely silent while they focus on the clone. Then it will sneak up on Sasuke and scare him bad!”
 
Kiba: “how did you come up with that?”
 
Neji: “skillful thinking and knowing how to scare that Uchiha.”
 
Lee: “well I'm pretty sure that it's going to work if we all stick to the plan.”
 
Naruto: “oh yeah. We're so gonna get that teme!”
 
Tenten: “not so loud they'll hear you.” she said as her fist collided with his head.
 
Naruto: “oww!!! My bad, sheesh!”
 
Shiba: “both of you zip it.”
 
Tenten: “sorry.”
 
Hinata: “N-Naruto are y-you o.k?”
 
Naruto: “yeah, I'm fine. It was just a bump.”
 
Neji: “now to put the plan into action.”
 
In the basement:
 
Sakura was still trying to find a way to fix the breaker when out of no were, `AHHH' there was a scream from up stairs.
 
Ino: “hey are you guy's o.k?” she shouted, but got nothing back. “That's weird they didn't answer.” She said confused.
 
Sakura: “yes, that is strange.”
 
Then there was a noise from somewhere in the basement.
 
Sasuke: “who's there?” he asked, but had no answer.
 
Shikamaru: “there is something down here.”
 
They started to flash their lights everywhere to try to find what was down there. Then Sasukes light hit the clone puppet. Everyone froze and just looked at it.
 
Ino: “I-is that th-the same d-dummy from th-the movie?” she stuttered.
 
Sakura: “n-no it c-can't be it's j-just a movie. I-isn't it?” she said with a stutter as well.
 
Sasuke: “yeah i-it's just a movie.”
 
Then the dummy disappeared and reappeared in front of Sasuke.
 
`AHHH' they all screamed
 
Sasuke: “get off me get off me!!!” he screamed like a frightened little boy.
 
Then the puppet poofed away and there was a lot of laughter coming from the stair case.
 
Sasuke: “w-what?” he said surprised and confused with what just happened.
 
Naruto: “man teme, you should have seen your face. It was priceless!!!” He said in between laughs.
 
Neji: “yeah, the great Uchiha getting scared by a doll.” He said laughing the hardest out of everyone.
 
By this time Sasuke was SO angry you could practically see the steam coming out of his ears. He was glaring daggers at them, but they were unfazed.
 
Sasuke: “shut up!” He said angrily. But they just kept laughing. He couldn't take it any more so he stomped off.
 
Sakura: “wait Sasuke come back!” she said running after him.
 
Ino: “great now the birthday girl ran away too. Nice job dorks.” She said hitting Neji and Naruto on the head.
 
Neji: “ouch! What was that for?”
 
Naruto: “yeah, what did we do?”
 
Ino: “you made Sasuke so mad that he left and of course Sakura went after him. So now we have to go find them in the dark!”
 
Neji: “oh.”
 
Naruto: “but you have to admit that was hilarious!” he said starting to laugh again, which earned him another bump on the head by Ino.
 
Naruto: “oww! My poor head.”
 
Shiba: “well you deserved that one.”
 
`Muhm' they all said nobbing their heads.
 
Naruto: “some friends you are.”
 
Tenten: “well now what do we do?”
 
Shiba: “we need to find my cosine and her future boyfriend.”
 
Kiba: “how do you know he's going to be her future boyfriend?”
 
Shiba: “because my cosine is drop dead gorgeous and you saw how much he liked kissing her.”
 
Ino: “True and they could be somewhere making-out right now.”
 
Tenten: “well never mind that lets go find them.” She turned around and started to walk, but tripped on the first step of the stair case.
 
Tenten: “oww.”
 
Temari: “Tenten are you o.k.” she said in between laughs.
 
Tenten: “yeah, just fine.” She said sarcastically while getting off the floor. And then they went off in search of the to missing love birds.
 
Somewhere in the house with Sasuke and Sakura:
 
Sakura: “Sasuke!” she called “where are you?” “Answer me!” She was walking around in the dark of her house. She knew the layout of her own house well so that help her not crash into any thing. `Where could he have gone?' she asked herself. Then `CRASH' she heard a loud crashing sound and then she crashed into something, which turned out to be a someone.
 
Sakura: “oww!” she landed right on her butt.
 
Sasuke: “oh, Sakura? Is that you?” he asked “Sorry about the vase, I guess I was so mad that I didn't notice were I was going.”
 
Sakura: “yeah, it's alright I'll get a new one. So can you give me a hand?” she asked as she put her hand out.
 
Sasuke: “sure.” He said as he helped her up. “You o.k?”
 
Sakura: “yeah I'm fine. Thanx.” She said as she looked up at him. Their eyes met and they just stayed there staring into each others eyes. Soon their faces were getting closer and closer until their lips touched. The kiss was passionate, but still soft and sweet. It was the best kiss either of them had ever had. They stayed kissing for a while until they were both out of breath.
 
Sasuke: “your very welcome.” He said still a little out of breath. She just stared at him as she caught her own breath. Then he leaned back down and kissed her again. This caught her off guard, but she immediately kissed him back anyway and wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist. The kiss was more heated then the first one and way more passionate. Their little kiss turned into a full blown make-out session. They were there for a little while longer until…………………
 
 
 
TBC (guess Ino was right huh?) *hehe*
 
 
 
 
(A/N) well hope you liked this chap, and in honor of Valentines-day I added that little kissing scene with Sasuke and Sakura. Any who I wish everyone a happy V-day and thanx for reading!!! Well R&R!!! till next time!!