Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N) Hello ppl!!! WOW! 54 reviews?!?! I never expected that!! THANK YOU ALL!!! well this chap was sorta on time. i'm getting there! and now that it's summer
i will finally have time to write more!YAY!!! well anyway sorry that this is short but the next one will be longer and out sooner. well here's chapter 14!
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!! R&R and enjoy!


To My Reviewers Thank you all so much!!!:

Coolcat64: well i'm glad that you enjoyed it and here's the update! thanx for the review! you were my 50th reviewer!!! THANX!

Fennec Fox Girl: Yeah that was one of my fav parts to write. lol. well Thanx for reviewing!!!

Naruto Fan Club: lol. nice one! well it's o.k. that you havn't reviewd in a while. at least you finally did! well R&R! enjoy!

Destenyne: youre not THAT anoying. lol. jk! well sorry for making you wait so long, but here it is the next chap! and i think that your fic is GREAT!!! So
you should have more fans then you have now. well anyway thanx again for the review! ENJOY!!!


Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto or any of the characters blah blah blah. yes we all know this already.

P.S.
you guys should check out Destenyne's fic "Life and Love In Konoha" as i said it's GREAT! and Fennec Fox Girl's fic "Neji and Tenten: 100 Love stories." that
fic it great also. So check them out. You'll be happy you did!







Chapter 14




Last time:

They both jumped at the same time to try
and grab the bottle before the other did. 'CRASH!' they both landed hard.

"Who has the bottle? Who one?" Ino asked.

"it's...........

This time:

When everyone finally adjusted theire eyes, they saw that the winner was....

"It's Sasuke?!?!" all the girls screamed at the same time.

Yup Sasuke won the race. When he and Sakura jumped to get the bottle she grabbed it first, but she dropped it when they hit the floor and Sasuke grabbed the
bottle from her. So the girls lost and the boys won! YAY!

"W-we LOST?!" Ino said angerly.

"w-e WON?!" Kiba said surprised.

"Way to go teme! You actually pulled through and won it for us!!! YEAH!" Naruto shouted in his usually loud voice.

Sasuke glared at him from his place on the floor, but then slowely got up and dusted himself off.

"A little help here guys?" Sakura said from the floor looking at her friends.

They all finally noticed her and Shiba turned to pick her up. When she finally stood Ino bonked her lightly on the head.

"owww! what was that for Ino-pig?" Sakura protested.

"That was for costing us the race forhead!" She shouted back.

"oh, come on Ino stop fighing with her. It wasn't her fault or anything." Tenten said.

"Well techniclly it was her fault because all of us pretty much won our parts of the race. But Sakura faild to win the most importent part. THE END!" Temari
pointed out.

"o.k. o.k. I get it I messed up. But still we can't do anything about it anyway so we might as well stop blaming eachother, don't you think?" Sakura stated.

"yeah guys my cousin's right. Guess we'll have to share futons with the guys after all." Shiba said with a sigh.

"yeah, we should have never agreed to that race." Ino said.

"ummm......are you girls done with your little conversation? Because it's time for us to pick a futon buddy." Neji said with an arrogant smirk.

They glared at him with all the hate they could muster. "Fine lets just get this over with." Tenten interupted the glaring.

"Alright, who of you youthful young men will pick one of these youthful, young flowers first? " asked Lee giving that creepy thumbs up again. (*shivers* very
creepy.)

"Well since you asked i'll be going first." Neji said with that arrogant smirk back on his face.

"Hey, why do you ge to go first?" Naruto complained.

"Simple. It was my idea so i get to pick first." Neji replied.

"Well I think Sasuke should go first. He's the one who won it for us." Kiba said.

"I agree with Kiba. Our young and youthful Sasuke Uchiha gave us this victory! So it is only fair if he get's to pick his youthful flower first." Lee agreed.

"Fine then. Pick Uchiha! It would seem that i have been over powered." Neji said angerly. "For now." he finished.

Sasuke gave a simple "Hn." in response.

He then turned around and looked at the girls.

"Sakura." He said simpely.

Sakura just staired at him with a 'are you seriouse?' look on her face. She really was surprised that he had picked her. Though no one else was surprised.
They were all fully expecting for him to pick her. Oh well, she'll figure it out eventually.

Anyway, after Sasuke made his choice Neji stepped in front to make his choice.

"Ummmm......Tenten." He said like it was nothing important.

Tenten was about to hit him, but was stopped half way by Hinata. She dismissed it with a light scoff and sat down on he floor.

"o.k. me next!" Naruto shouted way louder then was necessary.

"We hear you fine dobe! You don't need to scream!" Sasuke said glaring daggres at his over enthusiastic best friend.

"Yeah Naruto! Akamaru and I are going to go deff here!" Kiba added holding his ears as Akamaru wimpered. (poor little fellow)

"Oh, sorry guys." Naruto said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Whatever, just pick already." Kiba said back.

"Right." He said as he turned in the direction which all the konoichi (did i spell that right?) were standing.

"Hinata-chan." Naruto announced.

Hinata was shoked at his words for a moment. Then after blushing a very deep shade of red, she...well...fainted....again. Poor thing. But before she hit the
ground, Naruto was there to catch her. She slowly regained conciousness and opened her eyes. After she saw she was in Narutos arms she blushed again, but
didn't faint this time. YAY! He helped her stand up "Are you alright Hinata?" he asked with concern. She gave a small nob and he then smiled and walked back
to the others. 'Naruto jsut called me Hinata-chan!' 'and he picked me!' she thought as she sat down as to not faint again.

"Finally it's my turn!" Kiba exclaimed. 'ruff' Akamaru barked happily.

"Lets see...." he said as he looked at all the remaining girls. "I choose......Shiba." He said pointing at her.

"Took you long enough." Shiba muttered under her breath, but was still heard by Kibas sensitive ears.

"Did you say something?" He asked her with a smile.

"N-no." she said surprised that he heard her.

"Thought so." He said as he winked at her then turned around.

Shiba blushed a bit, but you couldn't really see it since there was no light in the house.

"o.k. now it is finally time for me to pick the youthful flower which shall be sleeping by my youthful side tonight." Lee exclaimed with excitement.

"Bushy brows really creeps me out sometimes." Naruto whispered to Kiba.

"Yeah i know what you mean." He whispered back looking at Lee with a weird expretion on his face.

"Now let me see." Lee said as he looked at the 'youthful flowers' in front of him.

"Temari my youthful lily of the sand would you do me the honor of being my futon buddy for the night?" Lee asked her with a grin on his face.

Temari blushed and said "yes." to Lees request.

"Thank you very much." Lee bowed and then gave her the good guy pose.

"o.k. well it lookes like Shikamaru you have Ino." Kiba said to Shikamaru.

"How troublesome." Shikamaru said lazily.

"Oh, I'll show you troublesome you lazy pervert!" Ino shouted at him ,as she was about to beat him to a bloody pulp, before Sakura stopped her.

"Ino-pig leave it alone. We lost so this is what happenes." Sakura said.

"Fine, but it dosen't mean i have to like this!" Ino said back crossing her arms and turning around with a 'humph'.

"o.k. now that, that's settled...what do we do know?" asked Tenten.

"That is actually a very good question." Sasuke responded.

"well i'm not tiered at all. So even if we just finished picking i'm not going to bed any time soon." Kiba anounced.

"yeah same here." Shiba said.

'yawn' "Well i'm ready to sleep right now." Shikamaru said.

"Your always ready to sleep you lazy bumm!" Ino shouted.

"Well i vote we play another game to pass the time. What do you guys think?" Temari asked.

"Sure."

"Whatever."

"Yeah!."

"o-o.k."

"Hn."

"What a drag." (bet u can't guess who said that one. lol.)

"Fine with me."

And so on.

"well then what do we play?" asked Sakura.

"How about hide and go seek?" Suggested Naruto.

"NO!" was the response he got back from most everyone. Well except Sasuke and Shikamaru (who was starting to fall asleep on a futon.)

"What are we? Five?" Asked Neji.

"No! but hide and seek is a classic! it's super fun." Naruto argued.

"NO!" was the answer once again.

"I got it!." Said Ino.

"What is it now Ino?" asked Sakura.

"And dose it invalve stripping and poker cards?" asked Temari.

"NO, of course not!" Ino said.

"Then what is it?" asked Tenten.

"7 minutes in heaven!" Ino said in excitement.

Everyone just staired at her.

"What? I think that it's a great way to spend the time, don't you?" She asked.

"Ino, you have got to stop suggesting these games." said Kiba.

"yeah last time Hinata almost died of blushing so hard (if u could die that way she'd be dead and buried already.) and fainting." Shiba said.

"And let us not forget the 'accidental' groping incident." Tenten said. 'If i didn't know Ino better i'd think that she WANTS Shikamaru to grope her again!'
Tenten thought for a minute. 'Nah, she wouldn't. Or would she?' as Tenten argued with herself Ino satrted to speak again.

"Oh calm down it'll be fun! And nothing is going to happen to Hinata, don't worry so much." Ino said happily ignoring Tentens' coment.

"Hide and Seek is sounding really good right now." Sakura said.

"Oh ya." agreed Temari.





TBC............











WEll here it is chapter 14! i know it wasn't that good but i wanted to save the 7minutes in heaven thing for the next chap so sorry that it was so short!
OH, and i knw that the futon buddy thing was lame, but i couldn't think of anything else. Sorry if I deicapointed you guys. So untill next time this is
A.P.I.L over and out! :)


P.S.

Before i forget i'm coming up with a friday the 13th one-shot fic of Sasuke x Sakura with a slight Naruto x Hinata and maybe Shika x Ino or Tenten x Neji.
so check it out! it'll be called 'friday the `13th' kinda obviouse right? lol.