Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N) Hello everyone. Sorry i'm late yet again! School really sucks!!! So much things to finish before summer! I"m SO happy it's going to end soon!!! anyway,
i'll try to scheduel things better next time. well here's chapter 13! ENJOY!!!! I'll update sooner next time!!!


To my Reviewers:

Fennec Fox Girl: well here's the update sorry to make you wait so long. life gets busy you know? any way thanks for reviewing!!! Hopw you like this chap.

kandyapple08: Again sorry for not updateing this sooner. Anywho hope you like this chap and thanx for always reviewing!!!

Destenyne: Thanx for the three reviews!!! i'm really glad you like it so much. and it's o.k. that you didn't find it sooner. And sorry that i didn't update sooner!
And yes Neji wears black ankle sox. lol : ) HOPE YOU LIKE!!! and R&R!


!@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)(& ;^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()_ )(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#$%^&*()_+_)(&^%$#$%^&*( )_++_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()




Disclaimer: Yeah Yeah we all know that i DO NOT own Naruto or any of the characters in this fic. Though i really really wish i did. *wipes tear away*









Chapter 13


Last time:

Sasuke: "umm...why are there only six futons?" he asked.

Sakura: "well you see..." she began. "I only have six futons, so we're going to have to share." she said laughing nervously while putting her hand
behind her head.

"What?!?" they all yelled.


This Time:

"y-yeah, sorry but i only have six." Sakura apologized.

"So we have to share?" asked Naruto in disbeleif.

Sakura just nobbed her head.

Tenten: "well, since we're shaing i think we should do it girls with girls and guys with guys. That way there are no 'accidental' gropings in the middle of
the night." she said while looking at Shikamaru.

Shikamaur: "what?" he asked.

Temari: "yeah, I agree with Tenten. Girls should share with girls and vice-versa." she agreed.

Neji: "well i don't agree. For girls it's o.k. to sleep eith other girls, but for a guy it's gay! so absolutley refuse to sleep on the same futon as another
guy." he explained.

Ino: "Well, then sleep on the floor somewhere and freeze in the middle of the night. That will solve all our problems." she said rudely.

"haha. very funny Ino." Neji replied back.

Kiba: "well i agree with Neji guys sleeping together is guy!" 'ruff ruff' Akamaru agreed. "I think we should just sleep guy, girl, guy, girl. what's the harm
in that? he asked.

Shiba: "well, us girls are perfectly fine with sharing a futon with anothere girl, so you guys are going to have to deal woth it." she anounced bluntly.

"But come on!!! i don't want to end up sharing with the teme!!!" Naruto whined.

"I can't beleive i'm saying this but the dobe is right." Sasuke said. aeveryone was in complete shock.

'Did Sasuke just sgree with Naruto?' Sakura thought to herself.

"Yes, we men musn't share a futon with another men." Lee added.

Shiba: "well we're not sharing with you that's for sure. Right girls?" she asked.

"right!" responded all the girls in unison.

"I have an idea. Why don't we challenge you girls to a relay race?" He asked. Everyone just staired and waited for him to continue explaining this little challenge.

"If the girls win then the guys have to share with the guys and the girls with the girls. But...." Neji paused.

"but?" Sakura asked.

"But if the guys win, then we get to choose which girl we will be sharing the futon with. Sound fair to you?" He asked.

Ino: "girls, conference!" she said and all the girls went into a huddle.

Girls P.O.V.

"What should we do?" asked Tenten.

"I think we should go for it." Said Temari.

"Yeah, i agree with Temari." said Shiba.

"I don't know about this guys." Said Sakura.

"Oh, come on forehead! We got this one in the bag!" Ino said with a smirk.

"what did you just say?" Sakura asked getting mad.

"P-please d-don't start f-fighting again." Hinata begged.

"fine!" Sakura said looking the other way.

"So we going to do this or not?" asked Shiba.

"Of course ther is NO way that we're going to lose or back down." Ino said.

"yeah, the pigs right we can do this." Sakura said cheering.

"O.k. then it's decided. We're going for it." Temair said.

"yeah." they all responded together.

Boys P.O.V.

"I wonder what they're mummbling about." Kiba said.

"They're probably deciding wheather or not to go through with the race." Neji said.

"Most likely." Sasuke said.

"what a drag! now i have to race against a bunch of troublesome women so i won't have to sleep with one of you guys." Shikamaru complained.

"Shikamaru I swear if you cpst us the race i'm going to make you share with Lee!" Naruto shouted.

Shikamaru turned to look at the boy in question. Lee smiled a toothy grin and did his good guy pose. It really freaked Shikamaru out.

"Fine i'll do my best to win and won't be lazy." Sikamaru said with an annoyed sigh.

Normal P.O.V.

After the girls little 'meeting', if you can call it that, was over they turned back to talk to the boys.

"alright we've decided to except youre challenge." Said Ino.

"good. Now here's how the race will be. I'll only say it once, so listen closely. There is going to be six parts to this race, since there is six guys and
six girls." Neji said as he started to explain. The frist two racers will start at the front door. Second, they will tag the next set of racers in the kitchen.
Third, they'll tag the next two by the dinning room table. Fourth, those two will run to the stair case and tag the next runners. Fifth, they'll run up
the stairs and down the hall and tag the last two. Lastely, the final two will sprint down the hall and then down the stairs to the living room where they
have to grab this bottle fron the table." Neji said putting the grey bottle on the little table after explaining everything. "got it?" he asked.

A few yeah's were heard and a few nobbes were seen.

"o.k. so we all ready?" asked Ino.

"I just have one question." Naruto asked.

"what is it Dobe." Sasuke asked.

"Ummm....i'm lost on one part of the race." Naruto said.

"which part?" asked Neji.

"Well, the part between firts and last." 'he-he' he said with a nervouse lauph.

"Naruto you baka!!!! weren't you listening!!! Neji Said He would only explain it once." Sakura shouted and hit him on the head.

"aww! Sakura what was that for i was just confused!" Naruto protested.

"yeah, yeah whatever." Sakura replied.

"N-naruto are you a-alright?" asked a concerned Hinata.

"yeah, i'm fine. It's just a bump on the head." he said witha toothy grin that made Hinata blush.

After that, Neji unwillingly explained the race to Naruto again untill he finally got it. (which took a while)

"o.k. now we're finally ready to start." said Temari.

"yeah, finally." added Kiba. "ruff!" Akamaru barked.

They were all in they're spots and ready to start. The first two were Shiba and Kiba, then it was Neji and Tenten, then Ino and Shikamaru. Then fourth were
Lee and Temari. After it was Hinata and Naruto, and last, but not least, was Sasuke and Sakura.

"Remeber everyone no jutsus or anything like that. Just a clean relay-race. Got it?" Tenten asked.

"And do not forget we are raceing with NO light, so be careful and let the power of youth guid you." Said Lee with a thumbs up.

"yeah." they all said.

"on my mark get set GO!" Shouted Ino before she headed to her spot.

The race had begun. Kiba and Shiba were off and running at full speed to the kitchen, well sorta (since it was so dark) .Shiba was a little behind Kiba trying
to watch her step, unlike Kiba. "what am i too fast for you?" Kiba said mocking her. "No, but i at least watch were i'm going." she smirked."what's that supposed to me-"
'BOOM!!!' Kiba was cut off by crashing into one of the side walls. "Oh, i forgot to tell you. Watch out for that wall." she said Laughing. "a little late
don't you think?" he asked as he was rubbing his head, while he lost sight of Shiba.

Shiba made it to Tenten before Kiba made it to Neji. She tagged Tenten and she was off. After a few steps Tenten slipped on a banana peel that 'someone' had
'dropped' in her way. ('cough neji cough') While she was on the floor Kiba finlly reached Neji and he started to run. Tenten got up and 'accidentaly put her
foot in Nejis way and he fell. "That was for he banana peel, because i know you did it." she said before running ahead. He quickly got back up and ran after
her.

Tenten reached the dinning room ,where Ino was, rather quickly and Neji wasn't far behind her. They tagged Ino and Shikamaru almost at the same time, and they
were off to the stair case. They were neck and neck untill they turned a tight corner and Shikamaru tripped on Ino. "Get off me you cheater!" she shouted.
"I'm not cheating I just fell!" he shouted back trying to prove his inocence. Just then they realized what posision they were in, and it was not a very good
one. Shikamaru was on top of Ino and was straddeling her waist. They both turned bright red, even though it was too dark to really see it, and got up. "Perv!"
Ino said and took off leaving Shikamaur in her dust.

Ino was of course the one to reach the stairs first and tag Temari, While Shikamaru came close behind her and tagged Lee. Temari had a bit of a head start,
but Lee was catching up quick. It was dark so you couldn't really see all the steps so as lee was about to pass Temari, he fell and his hand grazed her back
end. As you would imagen Temari was NOT very happy about this. She stopped and turned around and looked at him. Lee was getting scared becaus ehe knew that
she was most likely giving him a killer glare, even though you couldn't really see. "I'm sorry temari. It was an accident, honest." Lee pleaded as she moved
closer. But i was in vain because Temari punched him right in the nose. He rolled down the stairs and Temari continued to run to her destination with an evil
smile on her face.

Temari got to Hinata first and serprisingly, Lee had gotten up and wasn't far behind Temari. Once Temari tagged Hinata she was off. She navigated through the
dark hall ways quickley with out that much efort, thanks to her Byakugan (i don't know how to spell it so idk if i'm right or wrong). Naruto on the other hand
was crashing into pretty much everything, and he even broke a picture frame that was on one of the walls. It was a pretty big mess to say the least. Even
with all the crashing and stuff Naruto actually managed to catch up to Hinata, but then sadly he fell again. Hinata couldn't help nut giggle at this. He soon
got up and and cought up once more and was running right beside Hinata.

Naruto and Hinata were still neck and neck when they reached Sasuke and Sakura. Naruto almost tripped again but cought himself and tagged Sasuke while Hinata
tagged Sakura. They both started to run at the same time and were pretty even. Sasuke was ahead and then Sakura was ahead. It just kept going back and forth.
When they got to the stairs they both slowed down a bit as to not trip and fall like so many others. Unlike the otheres Sasuke and Sakura didn't fall or have
any accidents happen because they were actually being careful. They would sneek glances at eachother every so often while eryone had gotten up and started to
cheer they're team mates on. Then, when they finally reached the living room they were tied and running pretty fast. They both jumped at the same time to try
and grab the bottle before the other did. 'CRASH!' they both landed hard.

"Who has the bottle? Who one?" Ino asked.

"it's...........




TBC







(A/N) well there u have it! chapter 13 of my fic!!!! Hope you guys liked it!!! well R&R and tell me what u think!!!! till next time!!!