Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ 7 Minutes in Heaven (Part 2) ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N.) Hello everyone!!! See this one was early-ish. So here it is chapter 16! This took FOREVER! Anyway, hope that you like it because I put a lot of blood
and sweat into this. so hope that you enjoy it! Oh, and i'm going to Disney today and I won't be back untill Monday. So next update will be Friday, Saterday,
or Sunday next week. k? well R&R!!!! Sorry for any spelling errors ppl. it's SIX IN THE FREAKIN' MORINIG AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 8!!! EIGHT! o.k. sorry i'm
o.k. now. well sorry ahead of time.

TO my WONDERFUL reveiwers:

Destenyne: Sorry about the cliffy! i just wanted to get all the sence just right, so i took more time on them. Well anyway here it is and i hope that you like
it! i worked hard on this. I mean it IS 6:30 in the morning. And i'm glad that you started the sequel it's really good. And i'll hurry from now on o.k? well
thanx for the review!!!

Fennec Fox Girl: Glad that you liked it! and i'll be waiting for tha update of your's. So here's the next chap. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!

Vospader21: AWWW! I feel so special!!! lol. well i'm very happy that you like it so much and sorry that i can't spell to save my life. I mean I usually proof
read a LOT better then that, but it was 3! in the morning and i was about to fall asleep, so SORRY! and as i said in the a/n. it is now 6 in the morning and
I havn't gone to sleep yet and I have to wake up at 8! to go to Disney, so ya. anyway I apologize ahead of time. I'll proof read the other chaps better and
this one too when I come back. So again thank you for the review and hope you like this chap!

Naruto Fan Club: Yes, yes, I know that cliffys are evil, but i had to. SORRY! I hate them too. well thanx for reviewing.


Stories I say are a MUST read:

Life is Lovelier the Second Time around by: Destenyne. It's the sepuel to Life and Love in Konoha wich is also Freakin' AWESOME! so you should read them both!
and Fennec Fox Girl's fic "Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories" that's a must read also. So read them. you won't regret it!


!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()


Disclaimer: Yes we all know I do NOT own Naruto or any of the characters on this fic. I'v been saying it for 16 chapters here.







7 minutes in Heaven (Part 2)




Last Time:


She then took a peice of paper from the bowl and opened it.

"Who is it Hinata?" Tenten asked.

"Yeah, who is it?" Shiba added.

"I-It's.......


This Time:


"....N-Naruto." She said with a blush on her face.

"Yes!!!" Naruto said excitedly.

"If you do ANYTHING to Hinata in that closet you won't live long enough to become Hokage." Kiba threatened.

"Relax dog-boy, I won't do anything bad to her." Naruto said back.

"P-please Kiba. D-don't b-be so r-rude t-to Naruto. H-he w-won't d-do anything." Hinata stuttered out.

"Well thank you for trusting me Hinata. At least someone does." Naruto said turning to Kiba.

"What? I'm just looking out for her. She's like a sister to me." Kiba said defensively and Akamaru barked in agreeance with him.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Naruto said.

"O.k. if you two are done with that oh, so interesting conversatin. We should get back to the game." Teneten said to them.

"So, Hinata and Naruto into the closet you go." Sakura said, yet again shoving another couple into her closet. She then shut the door and went to sit down again

"Now we wait." Ino said as she stared at the door from her seat next to Shikamaru.

________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ______________

In the closet with Hinata and Naruto:


When Sakura shut the door something fell from one of the racks unto Naruto's head.

"Huh? What's this?" Naruto said trying to figure out what had fallen on him.

"W-what is it N-Naruto?" Hinata asked.

"It's a snake!" He shouted starting to panic.

"W-What?" she said back.

"Don't worry I'll protect you Hinata. AHHHH!!! let go let go let go!!!" Naruto shouted at the 'snake' he was fighting with. He wasn't looking at where
he was going and so he....crashed into one of the walls and fell flat on his back.

"ow!" he said from his position on the floor.

Hinata couldn't help but to give a slight giggle at what had just happened. She moved closer and knelt down next to him.

"A-are y-you alright?" she asked him nicely.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." He said sitting up.

Hinata then noticed the 'snake' laying on the floor next to Naruto.

"I-is t-this the 'snake' y-you we're t-talking about?" She said holing up a scarf.

'hehe' "Would you look at that, it wasn't a snake after all." He said laughing nervousely.

"N-nop, i-it was j-just a scarf." She said laughing a little.

"Hey, Hinata I'm sorry." Naruto said.

"F-For w-what?" she asked confused.

"For not seeing that you liked me for such a long time. I guess I really am as dense as they say." He said with a slight laugh at the end.

Hinat was about to say something, but he cut her off before she could speek.

"Hinata will you forgive me and be my girlfriend?" he asked her with hope.

"O-of c-course." She said happily and surprised him and even herself when she leaned over and kissed him.

Naruto my have been surprised by her actions, but responded to the kiss none the less. Hinata put her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her small waist. The kiss was deep and passinate and they we're both enjoying it VERY much. Can you say, make-out session? complete with toung and everything.

After a while they broke upart for air.

"Youre a REALLY good kisser, you know that?" Naruto said as he cought his breath.

"R-really?" she asked a little out of breath and blushing.

"Oh yeah. Believe it!" He said and then leaned in to re-claim her lips.

________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _____________

With the others:


"Hey do you think Hinata will faint?" asked Temari.

"Nah, she'll just blush really, really, really hard." Kiba said.

"Are you sure? She fainted before." Shiba said back.

"Positive. She can only faint so many times you know?" Kiba answered.

"Oh, well o.k. then." Shiba said.

'It's a snake!' was all of a sudden heard form the closet.

"what was that?" asked Tenten.

"I think it was Naruto screaming 'It's a snake.' from the closet." Sakura replied.

"I'm sure it's nothing. He's probably just over exaggerating." Kiba said.

"Yeah, it's probably nothing. It IS Naruto after all." Tenten added.

"That's the dobe for you." Sasuke said in his ever so monitone voice.

"Well, if it is a sanke, which I'm sure it isn't, they'll be fine. Naruto my be an idiot sometimes, bu he still is a ninja." Sakura said.

"Anyway, who's going next?" Ino asked.

"Tenten." Temari and Shiba said in unison.

"W-what?" Tenten said surprised.

"Well, we think that you've been taking too much pleasure in seeing the rest of us get picked, so we descided to pick you." Temari said simply.

"But-"

"No buts, if you can dish it, you can take it." Shiba said cutting her off.

"Fine then." Tenten said crossing her arms with a 'humff'.

"How much longer Forhead?" Ino asked.

"Time is just about up Ino-pig." She answered.

"o.k." Ino replied.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. That's it times up." Sakura said and started to walk to the closet.

When she opened the door they broke apart and Hinata blushed HARD.

"Looks like you two were having fun in here." Sakura said with a giggle.

This made Naruto blush and Hinata blush even more, if that was even possible. So, they got up and walked out of the closet.

"What was up with that snake thing Naruto?" asked Shiba out of curiosity.

"Oh, that. Well, it wasn't a snake it was a scarf." Naruto said scratching the back of his head with his hand.

"See, I told you it was nothing." Kiba said.

"Well, let us continue shall we?" Temari said.

"Right, go ahead Tenten." Ino said with a smirk.

Tenten un-willingly picked a papaer and opened it. 'Please don't be Neji, Please don't be Neji.' She kept repeating in her mind. But when she read the name
it was none other then....

"Neji." She said.

"Go, White eyes." Naruto cheered for no reason at all.

"They're not white stupid. They're lavander." Neji corrected.

"Yeah whatever you say." Naruto said.

Neji inwordly rolled his eyes and started walking towards the closet. When he was at the door he turned around and looked at Tenten.

"I know I'm unbelievalbly handsome, but stop staring we don't have all day." Neji said with a smirk.

"I wasn't staring at you idiot." Tenten replied rolling her eyes.

"Sure you weren't." He said before turning around and walking in the closet followed my an angry Tenten.

"Have a youthful time in there my youthful friends." Lee said to them before Sakura closed the door.

"Oh, they'll have a 'youthful' time alright." Ino said smiling.

________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ __________

In the clost with Neji and Tenten:


"What now?" Tenten asked from one side of the closet.

"We could have a little fun." Neji replied from the other side of the closet.

"Like what?" Tenten asked.

"We could pretend we're doing something just to mess with everyone else." Neji suggested.

"That sounds good." Tenten replied.

"O.k. one, two, three." Neji said and they began their little joke.

Tenten banged on the door and was pretending to moun while saying Neji's name and Neji was pretending to moun as well. They did that for a little bit and then burst out laughing. They coved their mouth's to try and not laugh so hard that the others would hear them.

"That was good." Tenten said still laughing a little.

"Yeah, it was. I wish I could have seen their faces." Neji said back.

"Yeah me too." Tenten replied.

"Tenten can I kiss you?" Neji asked out of nowhere.

"W-what?" Tenten said surprised. She was NOT expecting him to say that.

"Can I kiss you?" He repeated.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Because I want to." He said, and before she could answer he leand in and kissed her.

Tenten was shoked to say the least. I mean NEJI was KISSING her! THE Neji Hyuuga was kissing HER! She was to surprised to kiss back, so he pulled away.

"Do you not like me or something?" Neji asked.

"..." no answer.

"I'll take that as a y-" Before he could finish his sentence Tenten's lips were on his like peanut butter to jelly.

Now it was Neji's turn to be surprised, but unlike Tenten, he kissed back. The kiss was pretty heated. They no longe had to pretend to be doing something
because now they WERE doing something. Neji had one hand around her wait and the other snuck it's way down to her behinde, but she didn't relly mind at the
moment. Tenten's hand was at the back of Neji's head bringing him closer to her, and the other hand was on his shoulder. Yeah, yet another make-out session
in the closet.

________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ __________

Out side the closet:


"It's pretty quiet in there." Shiba said.

"Yeah, it's too quiet. I think they're up to something." Temari said.

"Knowing that Hyuuga, they probably are." Sasuke added.

"Well, whatever it is, it can't be-" Sakura was cut off by sounds coming from the closet.


"Is that Tenten mouning and saying Neji's name?" Ino asked.

"Yeah, it is." Kiba said.

"I say their faking." Sasuke said.

"I don't think they are." Shiba said.

"Hey, Hinata youre Byuakugan can see through stuff right?" Naruto asked.

"Y-yes, w-why?" Hinata replied.

"Do you think that you could see what's going on in there and tell us if they'r faking or not?" Naruto asked.

"I-I d-don't know i-if I sh-should." Hinata stuttered.

"Come on please Hinata." Temari asked.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top." Ino said giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"O.k. I-I'll d-do it." Hinata said giving in.

"Yay Hinata!" Naruto said.

She did a few hand signs and activated her Buyakugan.

"Well, what do you see?" asked Sakura.

"I-it lookes like t-they're d-doing nothing." she replied.

"Told you they were faking it." Sasuke said.

"Guess I was wrong." Shiba said in defeat.

"w-wait, t-their kissing." Hinata said with wide eyes, then....fainted.

"Hinata are you o.k?" Naruto asked as he caught her before she hit the ground.

"...." She was knocked out.

"Well, I guess that proovs it." Temari said.
.
"Yup, and I was right, so that means Sasuke was WRONG." Shiba said in triumph.

"Yeah, whatever. If you're so high and mighty, then why don't you go next." Sasuke answered back.

"Maybe I will." Shiba replied falling right into his trap.

"O.k. then I guess Shiba's next." Ino said.

"What? Wait I didn't mean it." Shiba said not wanting to be next.

"You did already say it." Sakura said.

"y-yeah, but-"

"Well, too bad. You already said it and it has been descided," Temari said cutting her off.

"I don't have a choice do I?" Shiba sighed in defeat.

"Nop." Temari said.

"Times up." Sakura said getting up for the fourth time and going to the closet.

She opened it and found Neji and Tenten making-out against the closet wall. They didn't break apart when she entered or when she flashed the light in their
faces. They were just as stubborn as Ino and Shikamaru, if not more. So again she had to resort to getting their attention by talking.

'uh-hum' she said clearing her throat.

"..." still nothing.

"People you can do this later times up." She told/shouted at them

That did the trick. They broke apart and were blushing deeply.

"Well, out you go." Sakura said opening the door more for them to step out.

They walked out of the closet and into the living room.

"Sounded like you guys had fun in there." Ino said with a smirk repeating what Neji had told Shikamaru and her when they came out of the closet.

"hn." He answered and sat down.

'Oh, sweet revenge.' Ino thought to herself.

"O.k. next is my favorite cousine, Shiba" Sakura said.

"Ummm....what ahppened to Hinata?" Tenten asked as she looked at the unconcious girl on the couch next to Naruto.

"Well, she kinda fainted when she used her Byuakugan to see what you two were doing in there." Temari said nerousely.

"Why?" asked Tenten with a blush.

"'Cause she saw you kiss." Kiba said.

"No, why did she use Byuakugan to spy on us?" Tenten asked.

"Oh, cause we thought you two were faking, but obviously you weren't." Shiba said.

"oh." was all that Tenten could manage to say.

"Anyway, as I was saying, Shiba is next." Sakura said again.

"O.k. o.k. I know." Shiba said grabbing a paper and openong it.

"Who is it?" asked Sakura.

"Kiba." She said staring at the peice of paper.

"Nice dog-boy, you got the girl you-" Naruto said but was cut off by Kiba hitting him on the head.

"Shut up!" Kiba said silencing Naruto.

"Ow! You didn't have to hit me so hard you know?" Naruto complained. (a/n. poor thing, if he keeps getting hit like this he'll get even MORE brain damage. tsk tsk tsk.)

Shiba blushed and then was thrown into the closet with Kiba, by Sakura of course.

"Have fun guys." Sakura said about to close the door.

'arf arf' Akamaru said form Sakuras arms.

"How did you-" he said surprised.

"I have my ways." Sakura said closing the door all the way.

________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ __________

In the Closet with Kiba and Shiba:


"So....." Kiba started trying to break the silence.

"yeah...." Shiba added.

"Hey, what was up with that stuffed animal earlier?" He asked curiouse to know the answer.

"Well, I'v had him since I was like, four or five years old. I love dogs, but I'v never had a real one. Mr. Woofums was the closest I got, since my mom is
allergic to them. So I'v always been kinda close to him even though he's not real, but to me he sorta is." She explained.

"Oh, o.k. So that's why you like Akamaru so much?" He said more to himsef then her.

"Yeah. He's SO adorable. You're not too bad yourself by the way." She said slyly.

"oh really know? well i think you're pretty cute." He said moving closer to her.

"Thanks. I know I am." She said cutely moving closer to him as well.

"Conceited much?" He asked their lips inches away.


"You could say that." She said as she closed the gap between them with a deep kiss.

Even though they havn't really known eachother for a long time, when their lips met it felt so right. They just somehow connected in such a short amount of time.
They were kissing eachother passionately, just relishing the moment as much as possible.

They broke apart for a while.

"Maybe you were right to be conceited. That was one heck of a kiss." Kiba said.

"Well thank you." She said with a smile as she leaned up and kissed him again.

________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ __________

With the others:


"So I guess we don't have to ask who'll be going next." Tenten said.

"Yeah, Sakura is the only one left." Ino said.

"And the Uchiha is the last guy left, so we all know who she's going in with." Neji added.

"You better not do anything to Sakura while youre all alone in that closet." Naruto threatened Sasuke like Kiba had done to him earlier.

"Dobe, you sound just like Kiba." Sasuke said back.

"Well, Sakura is like my sister and I don't want anyone hurting her." Naruto replied.

"That's what Kiba said about Hinata." Sasuke said plainly.

"Yeah, well....whatever." He crossed his arms with nothing else to say.

"Anyway, we all know that Sasuke and Sakura will be having some fun in the closet." Temari said.

"Oh yeah, we've SEEN exactly what they do when they're alone." Ino added.

Sakura started to blush and can you believe it? Sasuke did too. weird! the cold hearted Uchiha actually blushed.

"Hn." was Sasuke's simple answere to their comment.

"Oh, is the great Sasuke Uchiha embarassed?" Neji asked in a teasing voice.

"Shut it, or i'll burn more then you're sock this time." Sasuke said coldly glaring at Neji. If looks could kill, Neji would be a dead man.

"Touchy are we?" Neji replied unfased by the death glare.

"Seriousely, you guys fight more then two moody girls PMSing." Temari said.

"Do not." They said at the same time then glared at eachother.

"Anyway, how much time is left?" Asked Tenten.

"Not much." Sakura said looking at her whatch AGAIN!

"WOW that was SO specific Sakura." Ino said sarcastically.

"I know right?" Sakura answered back with the same saracasm as Ino.

"Well let the power of youth guide you on youre ventures." Lee said, not really in the conversation, and gave a thumbs up.

"o...k...." Naruto said dumbly.

"Would you look at that? Time's up already. I should go get them." Sakura said getting up and opening the closet door.

Inside she found her cousin and Kiba kissing, no surprise there. They broke apart when Sakura shined the light on them.

"Times up you two." Sakura said. 'arf' Akamaru said happily jumping back into Kibas jacket.

They walked out of the closet and sat down.

"So Kiba how was it?" Naruto asked in a semi-whisper.

"I'm not telling you." Kibs barked back.

"Jeez, I was just asking." he said back. "I keep telling him not to get his panties in a twist, but does he listen? no." Naruto said talking to himselfe out
loud. "I bet that's why he's always cranky." He added.

"What was that Naruto?" Kiba said getting angry.

"Huh? Did I say that out loud?" Naruto asked.

"yeah, you kinda did." Kiba said.

"Oops!" Naruto said laughing nervouley.

"Well as you all know the last couple in, will be Sasuke and Sakura, obviously, so let's get on wiht it shall we?" Ino said getting everyones attention.

"Yeah, sure." Sakura said getting up and heading to the closet, this time opening it for herself and not someone else.

"Hn." Sauske gave his usual answer and walked to the closet too.

"Have fun you guys." Tenten said.

"We know you will." Shiba added closing the door.

"I bet we'll hear sounds from the closet the first minute." Neji said.

"Well I say it'll take at least three before they start anything that we can her." Ino said.

"I say two." Kiba said.

"well then it's a bet." Neji said.

"Five bucks to the winner?" Kiba asked.

"you're on!" Ino said

________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ __________


In the closet wtih Sakura and Sasuke:

"Sas-" Sakura was about to say something when she was pinned against the wall by Sasuke, and his lips were crushed against her's.

Sakura gave into the kiss almost immediately and started to kiss him back. He kissed her passionately as he pinned her ams above her head on the wall. He
licked her bottom lip asking for access into her mouth and she let him in without a second thought. She mouned into his mouth as his toung explored every
inch of her mouth. They were kissing like that for, God knows how long.

When they finally broke apart for air they looked at eachother in the eyes.

"This is the best birthday party EVER." She said still a little out of breath.

"Yeah, I know." He replied and they kissed again, with just as much passion as the first time. They were all over eachother. Like butter on bread! (a/n. sorry i'm hungry. :)

He kissed down her neck and she mound more as she said his name. It was getting really hot in that closet right about now. Sasuke probably would have taken
the dress off her if they didn't have a time limit and their friends weren't able to hear them. So since he couldn't do ThAT, he settled for giving her a hicky.

They continued kissing, mouning, and grouping for the rest of the time they were in the closet.

________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ __________

With the others:


Almost right after they went in the closet and the bet was made, noises were heard.

"What? That soon?" Ino asked.

"Appearently." Tenten answered.

"Crap." Kiba said.

"Well, I guess that means I win." Neji said with a smirk.

"But-but." Ino tryed to think of somthing to say besides whining.

"Hey a deal's a deal, pay up." Neji said to Kiba and Ino.

"Fine." They said as they reached into their wallets and pulling out five dollers each and gave it to Neji.

"Nice doing buisness with you." Neji said as he took the ten dollers and put it in his wallet. 'easy money' he thought to himself with a smirk.

"Sounds like Sakura and Sasuke are really getting it on in there." Temari said.

"Yeah, I bet she gets a hicky." Shiba said.

"I say she doesn't." Kinba and Ino both say.

"So is that a bet?" Shiba asked.

"Yup, if you lose then we pay us each five bucks." Kiba said.

"And if you lose?" Shiba asked.

"Then we each pay you five bucks." Ino said.

"Deal." Shiba said.

"Not that we won't win, 'cause I know Sakura, she won't let him give her a hicky." Ino said with confidence. (oh if she knew.)

"Yeah, and I don't think that Sasuke's the kinda guy to do that so fast." Kiba said.

"Well if you say so." Shiba said.

"Oh, we KNOW so." They both answered.

"So what are we doing after they get out of the closet?" asked Naruto.

"Hummm....I don't know." Ino answered. "I guess we'll have to wait for them to descide." She added.






TBC.........





(A/N) Hope that you liked it! I apologize again for any spelling mistakes it's 6:45 ppl! 6:45!!! I have to wake up in less then an hour 'n' a half!!!!! anyway I hope that you liked it 'cause it took a LOT of time to write. I wanted to get each scene just right. Hope it payed off. well R&R and enjoy! To bed! for at least a lil while. later!!!!