Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Sing off?! ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N) Gomen Gomen!!! Merci Merci!!! Disculpa Disculpa!!! Sorry Sorry!!! there i said it in four different languages!! I'M SORRY!!!! I really wanted to get this out on time, but writers block hit me hard. I was stuck for like a week! But thankfully now i'm over it and I can write again. YAY!!!! And i was also stuck on what song Shiba should sing, but yeah, SORRY!!! well here's chapter 17!!! I hope that you all like it and Sorry, again, for making you all wait!!! enjoy and R&R!!!!

To my WONDERFUL Reviewrs:

kandyapple08: HEY!!! Glad youre reviewing again! I was like were did she go? does she not like the story anymore? But now you reviewed and you still like it so YAY!!! lol. Thanx for the review and i'm glad you liked it!!!

Destenyne: SORRY!!! writers block is EVIL!!! EVIL I tell you! anyway, glad that you liked it and elmo does NOT know were I live. *hears a noise, lookes up and sees Elmo in room* AHHH!!!! It's ELMO!!!! *get's beat up by elmo for not updating earlier.* keep *ow* Reviewing *ow* Hope *ow* you *ow* like *ow* it. *gets hit on the head and Elmo runs away*

Naruto Fan Club: lol. yeah. well hope that you heald Naruto's brain well, cuz he has to be in a my fic in a couple minutes. hehe. Thanx for the review!!! HOPE YOU LIKE!!!!

Fennec Fox Girl: Glad that you liked it!!! and you're chap was great too!!! glad that you enjoyed the other chap and hope you like this one too!!! R&R!!!

Coolcat64: Thanx for the review. and don't worry i'm not mad, thing's happene, and I hope that you update soon! anyway hope you like the chap!!!! ENJOY!!!

and to Vospader21: as I said in the a/n SORRY!!!! I ment to have it out sooner, but I couldn't. (STUPID WRITES BLOCK!!) GOMEN!!! I hope that you like this chap and please leave a review and tell me what you think!!! so enjoy and R&R!

My MUST reads: you all HAVE to read Destenyne's new fic "Hinata and Naruto" it's great! and "Life is lovelier the second Time around." The sepuel to "Life and Love in Konoha." they're both awesome! And Fennec Fox Girl's "Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories." it rocks!! so check those out if you havn't already.


@#$%^&*(^%$#@!@#$%^&^%$#@#$%^&*(@!@#$%^&^%$#@!@#$%^& *()*&^%$#@!#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(^%#@!@#$%^&*( )_+)(*&^%$#@!@#%^&*()_++_)(&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)@!#%

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!!! If I did Sasuke would have never left Sakura on that cold bench and broken her heart! Oh yeah I don't own any of the characters either, or the songs in this. "All you Wanted" is by: Michelle Branch and "Crush On YOu." is by: Tata Yong. ON with the story!!!









Sing off?!





Last time:

"So what are we doing after they get out of the closet?" asked Naruto.

"Hummm....I don't know." Ino answered. "I guess we'll have to wait for them to descide." She added.


This Time:

"Well, i think it's about time we get them out of that closet." Ino said.

"Yeah." Tenten agreed.

"So, who's going to get them?" Temari asked.

"Not me!" everyone, but Shiba shouted.

"B-but..." Shiba sttutered.

"It's not our fault you're too slow. Now, go get youre cousin and Sasuke out of there so we can do something else." said Temari.

"Fine." she said with a sigh of defeat as she walked to the closet.

When she opened the closet door she saw Sasuke and Sakura still heavily making-out.

"uh-hum." She said clearing her throat to get their attention.

But they were a little busy at the moment so they didn't notice her.

"I said 'UH-HUM!!!" she shouted this time.

Now that got them to seperate, and fast!

"Shiba are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Sakura asked breathing heavily with a hand over her heart.

"Maybe," she said with an innocent voice. "but that's not why I did it. You're seven minutes is up already." she added.

"Oh, o.k." Sakura said with a small blush on her face as she got up.

Sasuke followed her and Shiba out of the closet and they all sat back down with the others.

"Hey guys, did you have fun in there?" asked Kiba with a smirk.

Sasuke and Sakura both blushed the color of Sasuke's favorite fruit and ignored his question.

"Forhead, did you get a hicky?" Ino asked.

"W-why, would y-you a-ask that?" Sakura said flushing completely.

"Oh, I don't know. I was just wondering." Ino replied.

"So did you get one?" asked Shiba.

"umm......" Sakura blushed a shade of red that would rival Hinata's.

"Oh my shimmies!!!(a/n. hehe i like that phrase.) You did?" Shiba asked.

"..." no replie.

"She did!" Tenten said.

"HAH! Ino, Kiba, my money please." Shiba said holding out her hand to the two.

"No way! Forhead got a hicky?!?!" Ino said in dis-belief.

"Then block of ice gave you a hicky?" Kiba asked in shock.

Now even Sasuke started to blush a bit, but hid it well.

"Well believe it and hand over my money!" Shiba said, again holding out her hand to them.

"Fine." Kiba and Ino said while, once more, taking out their wallet's and giving Shiba $5 each.

"You guys actually bet on that?" Sakura said now done with her blushing.

"Yeah." They responded.

"You must have been very bored." Sakura said back.

"Oh, we were. Hearing mouns from a closet isn't really that fun." replied Shiba.

And the blush is back.

"Well, enough of that. What should we do now?" asked Tenten.

"I don't know." said Kiba.

"How about Hide and Seek?!" Naruto asked with excitement.

"NO!!!' was the only answer he got back from everyone.

"You're all so mean to me! I just asked a question." Said Naruto while going to a corner.

"I'v got it." Ino said snapping her fingers.

"What is it now Ino-Pig?" asked Sakura, almost afraid to know what her friends blond, mind was planing this time.

"Don't worry it's nothing bad." Ino said reassuringly.

"That's what you said the last time." Sakura replied.

"And did it come out bad? No, I don't think so." Ino said.

"Whatever." Sakura said with a huff, and then turned around.

"Anyway, did anyone bring there iPod?" Ino continued.(a/n yeah i know there probably isn't any iPods in Naruto, but it's my story so there!)

"Mine and Sakura's are upstairs." Shiba answered.

"I got mine too." Said Tenten.

"Hn." said both Neji and Sasuke, as they life their iPods up.

"Oooo! I drought mine too!" Naruto said holding up an iPod nano in a orang (a/n wat other color would it be? pink? lol) cover.

"So let's just say that everyone brought their iPod. Sakura do you have speakers for the iPod?" asked Ino turning towards her.

"Yeah, why?" Sakura replied.

"well, I was thinking we have a sing-off!" Ino replied back cheerfully.

"A sing off?" Temari asked.

"Yeah, you know. Like a dance off, but instead of dancing we're singing." Ino answered.

"I don't sing." Said all the guys in unison.

"Oh, come on please!" Ino begged giving the puppy dog pout.

"No." They all replied simply.

"Meanies!" Ino yelled.

"Hey, how 'bout the guys be the judges?" asked Shiba.

"That's a great idea Shiba!" Ino said

"I know." She answered with a smile.

"O.k. so it's settled. We're having a sing off girls!" Ino said happily.

"Yeah, wooo." Tenten, Temari and Sakura said.

"Go get you're iPod and speakers please, Sakura." Ino said nicely.

"Yes, Queen Pig." Sakura said mockingly and ran up the stairs.

"Just for that! You're going first!!!" Ino screamed back at her.

"O.k. I will!" Sakura said/yelled back from upstairs.

'stupid forhead' she thought before turning to the others. "O.k. girls light some candles and put them around the open area in the living room so we have more light." Ino commanded. "Boys, since you guys are the judges, seet up your chairs in front of the open space in the living room." She added looking at them.

"Hai." They responded with very little enthusiasm, but did as they were told.

They all went to work and did what Ino (or the Queen of crazy town) told them to do, heck even Shikamaru got up and moved a chair. Or that could be because Lee said that he would use his pwers of youth to lift his spirits, don't ever underestimate the powers of creepyness! Anyway, there we're a couple of accidents, such as: Hinata waking up and knoking over a candle and setting park of the carpet on fire. While Lee and Naruto run around like little girls screaming, "Fire Fire!!! we're all going to die." and everyone looking at them like they were on something. Or when Neji 'accidentally' dropped a chair on Sasuke. Yeah, Sasuke wasn't too happy about that (is he ever happy?), so he started to attack Neji with a kuni. Then Tenten knocked Neji out for being a retard and almost crashing into her When she was lighting a candle. (Well Tenten is better then Sasuke with a kuni, right? hehe) And then Sakura finally came down the stairs and Ino took the iPods and speaker from her, before tripping her and running away. Sakura was really mad and went on a rampage and broke two doors trying to catch Ino, who somehow escaped her best friends grasp.

After all that was finally done and almost everyone had settled down, they started they're little sing off thing.

"YAY!! It's time to start!!" Ino said a little too excited.(Sometimes she can be as hyper as Naruto, and as weird as Lee.)

"O....k....." said Tenten in a 'are you feeling alright.' kinda voice.

"So, plug in that iPod, pick youre song, and start singing forehead!" Ino said happily.

"Sure." Sakura said starting to get nervouse.

"D-don't b-be nervouse S-Sakura. Y-You'll d-do great." Hinata said with a small smile.

"Thanks Hinata." Sakura said returning the smile.

"Yeah, pinky don't be nervouse." Temari said patting her on the back.

"Pinky?!" Sakura said with a 'wtf' kinda look.

"At least I didn't call you a pink haired banshee." Temari said looking over to Shiba.

"Hey, I didn't do anything." Shiba said waving her hands in front of her.

"Well, anyway, don't be nervouse. You're the one who said you'd go in the first place." Temari pointed out.

"Y-Yeah, well, I just wanted to beat Ino." Sakura said with a nervouse laugh.

"Well, what's done is done." Tenten said with a shrugg.

"You have no reasone to be nervouse. It's not like you'll trip and embaress youself in front of everyone." Shiba added. Everyone just looked at her, like if they were saying, 'What the hells wrong with you!'.

"What?" Shiba asked like nothing happened.

"Yeah, that's NOT helping at ALL." Sakura said.

"So you ready forhead?!?" Ino asked coming back from wherever she was.

"I-I guess." Sakura said with a sigh and stepped in the middle of the candles.

"What you gonna sing Sakura?" Naruto asked in his usually loud voice.

"Ummm....I guess I'll be singing "All you Wanted."

"What's all I wanted?" Naruto asked dumbly.

"That's the name of the song BAKA." Kiba aswered.

"Oh, I knew that." Naruto said scratching the back of his head nervousely.

"Sure, you did." Neji said smugly. "Well moving on, go ahead and start." He added turning to Sakura.

"k." She said simpely, clicking the song on her PINK iPod then turning and waiting for the words to start.


"I wanted to be like you
I wanted everything
So I tried to be like you
And I got swept away."

She started singing and closed her eyes.

"I didn't know that it was so cold
And you needed someone
to show you the way
So I took your hand and we figured out
That when the tide comes
I'd take you away."

She then opened her eyes and looked at Sasuke.

"If you want to
I can save you
I can take you away from here
So lonely inside
So busy out there
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares."

"I'm sinking slowly
So hurry hold me
Your hand is all I have to keep me hanging on
Please can you tell me
So I can finally see
Where you go when you're gone."

She and Sasuke were looking eachother in the eyes as she continued with her song.

"If you want to
I can save you
I can take you away from here
So lonely inside
So busy out there
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares."

Sasuke's eyes never left her's as he watched her sing and heard her lovely voice.

All you wanted was somebody who cares
If you need me you know I'll be there
Oh, yeah

If you want to
I can save you
I can take you away from here
So lonely inside
So busy out there
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares."

They finally broke eye contact and she took a deep breath before finishing the song.

"Please can you tell me
So I can finally see
Where you go when you're gone."

As the music faded and the song ended, the girls, and Lee and Naruto, started to clap and cheer.

"That was great Sakura!" Tenten comented.

"You're youthfullness has truly shown, through you're lovely and youthful preformance." Lee said with that creepy grin of his.

"See, there was nothing to be nervouse about pinky." Temari said hitting Sakuras back.

"Y-You d-did g-great Sakura." Hinata complimented.

"Wow, Forhead you can sing?" Ino said in aw.

"Way to go Saku! I told you, you wouldn't fall." Shiba said with a wide grin on her face.

"Thanks guys." Sakura said back embaressed by all the attention.

"Judges, what do you think?" Ino asked after snapping out of her daze.

"It was alright." Neji answered.

"I think it was pretty good." Kiba said.

"Troublesome." was Shikamaru's simple answer.

"It was youthfully awesome!" Lee said with a thumbs up and a grin. (creepy stuff man.)

"It was great Sakura." Naruto said with his goofy grin.

Now all eyes turned to Sasuke, for his oppinion.

"Hn. good." He said plainly.

"I'll take that as a complement." Sakura said in a low voice.

"O.k. Now....Shiba you go." Ino said handing Shiba her light blue iPod.

"M-me why?" Shiba aked confused.

"Because since Sakura went fist, I figured that it would be easier to just go the opposite order we went for 7 minutes in heave." Ino replied.

"That actually makes sence Ino." Sakura said looking at her best friend.

"I have my moments." Ino said. "Now go pick a song Shiba." She added.

"O-O.k." Shiba said scrolling through her songs.

"Don't worry if I could do it, then you can too." Sakura said to her cousin.

"Yeah, I know." Shiba said with a smirk.

"So did you pick one?" Ino asked impatiantly.

"Yeah, yeah I got one." Shiba said as she started to walk towards the circle of candles.

"Don't fall and embaress youreself." Temari said with a small laugh.

"Haha very fu-" she said, but was cut off when she tripped.

Everyone in the room started to laugh, excepet Sasuke and Shikamaru. It was a real rofl moment.

"Y-You fell." Tenten said in betwen laughs.

"whatever, can we just get this over with." she said embaressed, while getting up quickly.

"Y-yeah." Ino said still laughing a little.

"O.k. so what are you going to sing?" Asked Neji trying not to laugh anymore.

"I"m going to sing, "Crush on you." Shiba answered.

"You have a crush on Neji? I thought you liked Kib?" Naruto asked.

"It's the name of the song dobe." Sasuke said hitting his best friend for his stupidity. (a/n again with the hitting.)

"Oh, my bad." Naruto said laughing nervousely.

"Yeah, you're bad. Now start singing Shiba." Neji said turning back to her.

"Here goes." She said as she pressed play and turned to sing.


"I wish upon a star
Wanna be right where you are
You set my world on fire
Babe I got a crush on you
I wish upon a star
Can't you see how right we are
We should be together
Babe I got a crush on you

I used to turn around and walk away
Never stopped to play
Cause there was no attraction

But in my heart you start to grow on me
Kind of suddenly
So now I've changed direction."

She sung and then glanced over at Kiba.

"Knowing it might seems strange
Love came over me
Feeling the luck has changed
Do you want me, like I want you?"

Then after that line she looked away and continued to sing, but Kiba kept his eyes on her.

"I wish upon a star
Wanna be right where you are
You set my world on fire
Babe I got a crush on you
I wish upon a star
Can't you see how right we are
We should be together
Babe I got a crush on you

In this cold world, where dreams are few
Baby, I want you
Is it too much to ask for?

I'll take you places where you never been
If you just give in
So babe, it's now or never

Knowing it might seems strange...
Love came over me
Feeling the luck has changed
Do you want me, like I want you?

I wish upon a star
Wanna be right where you are
You set my world on fire
Babe I got a crush on you
I wish upon a star
Can't you see how right we are
We should be together
Babe I got a crush on you

Me and you, you and me. Living a life in harmony
Oh It's magic magic magic, babe I've got a crush on you

Me and you, you and me. Living a life in harmony
It's magic magic, cos babe I've got a crush on you

So if you feel the way I do
Would you fancy to
To take a ride beside me?

Me and you, you and me. Living a life in harmony
It's magic(oh it's magic) babe I've got a crush on you [x2]

I wish upon a star
Wanna be right where you are
You set my world on fire
Babe I got a crush on you
I wish upon a star
Can't you see how right we are
We should be together
Babe I got a crush on you."

She then looked over at Kiba, who was looking at her, and winked at him then finished the song.

"I wish upon a star
Wanna be right where you are
You set my world on fire
Babe I got a crush on you."

"Awesome Shiba." Sakura said walking over to her cousin. "Well, except for the whole, falling part." she added with a giggle.

"Yeah, what she said." Temari said pointing at Sakura.

"Dang girl, you can sing!" Said Tenten.

"Thanks." she answered.

"Judges?" asked Ino turning to them.

"It was alright." Neji said plainly. "Though I did enjoy the fall." he added with a smile as the others started to laugh again.

"O.k. let's stop the laughing." Ino said to everyone.

"What a drag, why do I have to be a judge?" Shikamaru complained.

"Would you rather come up here and sing?" Ino questioned.

"No, judging is fine." He said quickly.

"I thought so." Ino said with a smirk.

"Troublesome." Shikamaru mummbled under his breath.

"Did you say something?" Ino asked turning her attention to him.

"No." he said flatly.

"Well, on with the judging people." Ino said as she claped her hands together.

"I thought that you did quite well, I can feel the youthfulness flow through me after that wonderful song." Lee said with a grin.

"Yeah, you did great." Naruto added.

"Hn. O.k." was Sasukes flat answer.

"He kinda reminds me of Simon, from American Idol. Except with no accent and less words." Temari whispered to Tenten.

Tenten just nobbed in reply.

"Wow." Was all Kiba said. and that made Shiba blush.

"Alright, now it's Tenten's turn!" Ino said with enthusiasm.

"Can't wait." Tenten said sarcasticly.









TBC..............








(A/N) Hope that you all liked it. I don't think that this chap is too good, I don't really know. Please tell me what you think!!! and what do you guys think the other girls should sing? I need some suggestions on like, Temari, Ino and especially Hinata. So if you have a song in mind, feel free to tell me. well thanx for reading and REVIEW!!!!! Ja Ne!!!!








It's 2:20 A.M. now. just so you know. Sorry for any selling mistakes. I think i update too late at night.