Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke is WHAT? ❯ Genetic ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: If I owned Naruto, Itachi would be gay.
 
A/n: Okay!! This is my fourth fanfic about Naruto. I just hope I don't screw this up. Tell me if it's lame, okay? And please review!!
 
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()< /div>
 
It was a nice day at the park…….
No rains…. Sunny…..Warm….
Not my type of weather…..
 
“Can you really do it? “ said a blonde.
 
“Of course I can!!! “, answered a pink haired girl. ( Now it's obvious who these two are )
 
Ino smirked, “Then do it!! “
 
“Don't think I won't!! “, Sakura stood up and walked out the door.
 
“She can't do it… “, Ino said to herself as she followed out the door.
 
They walked and walked until they finally reached Sasuke's house.
 
Sakura was really confident that she could do it. She wasn't even nervous. Sahe rang Sasuke's doorbell and expected him to answer the door in a good mood. It's really hard to confess your feelings to someone when he's in a bad mood.
 
Sakura was so confident that she heard this little voice in her head.
 
Are you sure that he's gonna say the same thing to you?
 
“Of course I am!! “ Sakura said to herself, “We've been through a lot together!! He's bound to feel the same way for me!! “
 
Correction, he and Naruto have been through a lot together. Has it ever occurred to youthat he might be gay?
 
“No he isn't!!! He's so manly!! He can't be gay!! “ Sakura denied the thought.
 
But so is Itachi., he acts so manly and powerful. But there you go.
 
“Wha…..? Itachi's gay? “
 
Saw him makin' out with some human fish a few years ago.
 
“Where are you getting all this, Ino? “, Sakura asked her friend who was trying to sound like inner Sakura.
 
“Just think about it Sakura, gayness might be in their genes…. “, the blonde answered.
 
“You're just jealous of me and Sasuke-kun! “,Sakura frowned, actually it was more like a pout.
 
But actually I really think that Itachi's gay. I mean, why else would he keep his hair long?
 
“So can we now focus on the person who answered the door a minute ago?”, a familiar voice said as the two girls stopped arguing to turn their attention him.
 
It was Sasuke! The guy they have been talking about for the past few minutes ago. Did he hear everything they talked about? If he did he could at least tell them if he really is gay.
 
“Well? “, Sasuke demanded an answer from the two girls.
 
No response.
 
Sasuke sighted, “If you must know my brother isn't gay….. “
 
`Yeah, I knew it!!!” said the real inner Sakura.
 
“He's bisexual…. “, Sasuke added. “and it's genetic… “
 
Sakura felt her jaw drop. It's like she was better off knowing that Sasuke hates her.
 
“Well, that's close to being gay… “, Ino said.
 
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! “ Sakura yelled as tears came out of her eyes. And she ran off.
 
` What was that all about? “ Sasuke wondered.
 
()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())( )())()())()()()()
 
Really shocking news that Sasuke is bisexual.
Now Sakura has more rivals over Sasuke's heart.
Gays…. Boys….. Girls…… Other bisexuals……
 
Plese review!!