Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke is WHAT? ❯ Shockers ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, `kay? Stupid people may think I own Naruto, so you're not stupid, are you? And people who wanna sue me are called O.A., ya?
 
A/n: Okay, so a lot of people replied to my question in chapter 2, and most of them said that they want Sasuke to end up with Sakura……..Okay, all of them said that they want Sasuke to end up with Sakura!! Darn, and I wanted to turn this into my first yaoi fanfic…..Heeey….I said that I might just go with what I feel, didn't I? Heheheheheh….. Kidding…..Please review.
 
 
SASUKESASUKESASUKESASUKESASUKE
 
 
3:00 PM
 
“Oi, Kiba…”,said a voice coming from behind the Ichiraku Ramen stand.
 
“Naruto? What are you doing behind the stand?” Kiba asked, “I usually see you IN the stand….”
 
“Let's just call it valuing my life…..” ,Naruto whispered and quickly hid behind the trashcan.
 
“Kiba”
 
Kiba felt something from behind him touch his shoulders, ”Have you seen a blonde idiot around here? “
 
“Depends….”, Kiba answered “Who are you looking for, Sasuke? Ino or Naruto?”
 
“Both,” Sasuke answered with his infamous I'm-gonna-stab-your-guts-one-by-one-if-you-don't-give-me-the-answer-I-want- this-instant tone of voice.
 
Akamaru whimpered.
 
“Ihaven'tseeneitherofthem!! Pleasedon'teatme!!! Takethedog!! Takethedog!!!” and Kiba hid behind the trash can.
 
“Oi!! Find your own hiding place!!!!”, Naruto quickly pushed Kiba away.
 
Sasuke's eyes widened, “Naruto…….”
 
“Ack!!!” and blondie ran away with an angry ninja behind him.
 
“ARF!! ARF!!” Akamaru tried to bite Kiba.
 
“Calm down, Akamaru…I knew from the moment I told him to take you that he would lose his appetite and both of our lives will be spared “ Kiba said.
 
“AAAARF!!!!” And he successfully bit Kiba.
 
“OW!!! RABIES!!! ”
 
Somewhere…….
By the swimming pool……. ( Those of you who have complaints of me putting a swimming pool in Konoha, remember this: I'm telling the story here!!! )
 
Someone was drowning someone…….
 
“Gasp!!! Sasuke, I didn't spread that rumor!!!! Please don't drown me!!!!”
 
“Shut up,” Sasuke said with his shut-up-or-I'll-make-your-death-painful tone of voice, “Tell me where Ino is.”
 
“I will not be responsible for another person's death!!!!” Naruto cried out loud while trying to catch some air. “GAH!!! “ And he was pushed back into the pool.
 
“Sasuke-kun? “, said someone from behind Sasuke.
 
“That voice…..” Sasuke said to himself. He turned around to make sure, “INOOOO!!!!! “
 
“Yeah? “ Ino answered, not knowing what was going on.
 
“You…..must……DIE!!! “
 
“AAAHHHH!!! SAAAAKUUUURAAAAA!!!!! “ and she ran off into the distance.
 
In a house not to far from the about to be place of murder.
 
“Hm? “ Sakura stood up and looked out the window. “I thought I heard Ino…..” She scratched her head, “Must be my imagination…..”
 
Back to Sasuke and Ino.
 
Ino was cornered by Sasuke. Nothing but the wall behind her…..
 
“Please, Sasuke-kun!!! Spare me!!!! “
 
“Why did you tell everyone I was bisexual?!!!! “ Sasuke yelled. ( bi or not? Hmmmmm……)
 
“It was just for fun!!! Please!!! “ Ino started crying.
 
Sasuke sighted. “Don't worry I'm not gonna kill you….. “
 
“You're not? “ Ino stopped crying, “Thank you….”
 
The sight of Ino crying made Sasuke almost change his mind of spreading a nasty rumor about Ino….. Almost……
 
The day after….. Naruto was running to Shikamaru.
 
“Naruto…..?” Shikamaru said, “What is it? “
 
“Hey didya hear?” Naruto said excitedly, “Ino's really a gay guy that's pretendin' to be a girl so she can get close tuh you!!! “
 
“I knew it! “ Shikamaru said while clutching his fist, “And to think I had a crush on her---- I mean him…… How troublesome…..”
 
 
SAKURASAKURASAKURASAKURA
 
 
There ya go, another shocking discovery!!!
 
Ino's gay!!!
 
More shockers on the upcoming chapter. In other words, keep those reviews coming or I won't update again!!
 
Seriously… I won't be able to type on the weekdays. So I type only on the weekends…..If I feel like it….
 
I'm obviously kidding…..
 
PLEASE REVIEW