Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's New Found Love for Sakura ❯ Letter from the Author ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dear Reader,


To everyone who has or will be reading ‘Sasuke’s New Found Love for Sakura,’ I’d just like to say that I am absolutely unhappy with how this fic turned out. This was my very first creation, therefore I did not pay much attention to grammar or anything else concerning structure, but only focused on typing down my ideas and whatever came to mind. I will tell you that I tried to fix my mistakes, but I’m afraid there are so many that I gave up at one point. I started this fanfic oblivious to the most recent manga updates, hence I was building a story that didn’t support the anime itself and ended up with almost a completely separate storyline, though with the same characters. Especially with Orochimaru’s death, Sasuke’s new gang, and matured new characters, I really feel the need to update this entire story.

You will see that in the first few chapters my grammar is - at most - acceptable, but afterwards everything is embarrassingly poor and - in my opinion - unreadable! I can’t believe I’ve made such a mess, but I will clean it up eventually. I’ve improved my skills as a writer, though not as polished as others, and have been much more aware of the mechanics of writing. It may take a rather long time for me to completely rewrite this poorly executed fic, so until then please excuse my numerous errors; that is, if you are courageous enough to actually read what lies ahead… Having said all that, it is only reasonable that I put the sequel ‘Love or Lust’ on hiatus. Again, I apologize for all these disturbances, but I’m just so disappointed with how this story came about and I cannot continue on with the sequel knowing that the first is so dissatisfactory.

I originally had over thirty reviews on this; I’m extremely confused why they disappeared, but more importantly, I thank every one of you who have read SNFLS. I dearly wish that I could have provided a preferable quality of writing, but by reading over my carelessness, I’ve learned so much more and it has certainly motivated me to better my material. I appreciate everyone who reads my fan fictions and takes the time to post a review; I do hope you take at least some enjoyment from my creations, however little they may be. I’ll try my best to improve as much as possible for all your reading pleasure.

Sorry this resulted to such a lengthened letter, but I just had to express my distaste for my corrupted writing. Thank you so much for your time; it is greatly appreciated.




Chuu~*
LoRi