Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Show Me Love ❯ Info ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Info

Name: Yotsuba Mishiro
Age: 14
Personality: Yotsuba's emotional traits vary greatly. She’s shy, hyper, smart, and even a dumbass at times.
Appearance: Wavy layered purple hair that hits her collar bone, parted bangs to the side, green eyes and slightly tanned skin. She wears a strapless black dress that hits mid thigh with a short white sweater that has kitty ears on the hood. She has white leg warmers and wears ninja sabi instead of the common sandals. Also has a black choker that covers most of her neck. Her headband is worn around her waist.

The story shall be told in her POV until I say otherwise.


Name: Rei Henma
Age: 14
Personality: Very hyper and doesn't always think things through, Rei wishes for the impossible. She rarely listens to her elder sister, Makou, and she usually pays for it.
Appearance: Wavy red hair that she normally puts in a spiky bun and leaves her bangs to frame her face and large green eyes. A black baggy T-shirt, and dark blue ninja pants (like Hinata's in Shippuden) Ninja sandals like Hinata's in Shippuden too! Headband worn around her neck.


Makou Henma
Age: 16
Personality: Probably the most sensible of the group, except for one little flaw.... she's a little bit of a closet perv. Other than that, she's quiet and smart. Her jutsu is much like the 1st Hokage's though not nearly as developed, but she prefers vines to wood(less chakra).
Appearance: Long brunette hair, almost enough to sit on, and piercing green eyes. She wears a tan Bell-Collared shirt, that cuts off at her midriff, a black turtleneck underneath(a little pass her midriff) with rolled up sleeves to her elbows, black gloves, black hakama that come to her knees, fishnet underneath(also to her knees) and a tan skirt that has slits up the sides to her hips.



Kai Mirasaki
Age: 15
Personality: Very Motherly. She can summon a sword that can control wind and her special jutsu is the "Siren Jutsu". She is also very good at Tai and Genjustu. Kai is very sarcastic.
Appearance: Long brown hair, she’s kind of short (in height). Wears a black shirt, with black skirt, complete with fishnet body suit underneath. She has large hazel eyes.