Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Show Me Love ❯ When The World Fell Apart ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1

CA City

Rei And Makou's House

11:56 pm

WAHHHHH! STOP! IT HURTS!" Rei cried as you and Kai tried to brush through her hair. Here, in this world I mean, she has thick, curly, tangled red hair that's almost impossible to brush through. "Geez! Will you shut up Rei? I'm trying to finish this picture of Kankurou!" Makou said but then gave a small laugh. "Your hair is getting all poofy."

11:57 pm

"Shut up you unloving sister!" Kai began to laugh hystericaly. You just frowned and glared at Makou. "HEY! When are you going to finish my picture of Kiba you promised me? I bought you two all that Italian Ice and food at McDonalds!"

11:58 pm

"Yeah yeah, I'm still working on it." Kai looked puzzled. "Nani? What are you guys talking about?" Kai asked, running a hand through her light brown hair(Her hair color in our resident world). "It's a long story, but Yotsuba-" "SHIT! THAT HURT LIKE HELL!" Rei interupted.

11:59 pm

This time, You, Kai, and Makou began laughing. "Great, Rei! Just great! N-Now we can't s-stop laughing!" You stuttered out while gasping for air. Rei ripped her hair from our hands and began to tie it up. "FUCKTARDS!" she screamed at us. Then her mother called from the other room. "Watch your language~" "Sorry Mom~" We finally calmed down to just giggles and Makou began to flip through one of her notebooks. "Tsuba-chan, look at what I have so far." She showed you the unfinished Kiba picture and you began to drool. She put it back in her binder and began to zip it up.

12:00 am

That's when the world fell apart. Makou began to screech and clutched her head. "Senpai!" You gathered around her writhing form. That's when the room seemed to dissapear from behind you, and a massive rush of color drifted in. The scene was like a fade. Like on a TV show when they fade from one scene to another. You couldn't tell what was happening and couldn't seem to find your voice anymore. That's when everything stopped. You 4 seemed to be floating in empty void. Makou was panting, her eyes wide. "Welcome" said and misty sounding voice. A girl with short white hair appeared out of no where. Kai braved to step foward. "Hey! Who are you?!" The girl ignored her and glanced at Makou. "She survived, she has great mental power." "What do you mean 'she survived'? And where the hell are we?!" You blurted out. She looked at you as if just noticing you. "Oh, pardon me. My name is Enma and I'm here to take you to your dreams." Rei looked confused. "Our dreams?" "Why ofcourse! You do want to go to this so called "Naruto World", don't you?"
Rate n' message