Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Show Me Love ❯ Enma's Gifts ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2

Your eyes widend. Makou, who was still panting, lifted herself up slightly. "You..You can take us there?" She huffed. "Yes," Enma said bluntly. "But not in your current states. So, you are provided with a, er, travel package, you could say." Rei glared. "A travel package?" "Yes. Every otaku's dream. Beautiful anime bodies, amazing voices, a background, and something else of your choice." Enma explained. You saw Makou smirk from the corner of your eye. "In that case," Makou began. "i want a solar powered laptop with internet." Enma turned to her. "As long as don't give away any spoilers, it's all yours." Makou smiled and nodded. Then, you knew what you wanted. "Can I have a ninken(nindog)?" Enma nodded. "Then that's what I want!" you exclaimed. Kai decided next. "May I request a jutsu?" Enma, again, nodded. "I came up with what I call, a Siren Jutsu. May I have that?" "Yes" Enma said and we turned to Rei. "What would you like?" Enma asked."Uh......How about..........GAARA'S SAND WON'T HAVE ANY EFFECT ON ME!!!" You all stared blankly. "Eh, sure. I guess." "YOSH!" Rei exclaimed. Enma turned to face all of us. "Now it's time for you to depart. I shall put you in the chunin exams setting. Good luck." Before you knew it, it felt like you were falling. Then you hit the ground. The first thing you noticed was how much ass hurt and then the long purple hair that was sitting on your shoulders and the little brown and white face staring up at you from your lap. You gasped and you heard the others groan in pain around you. 'this shall hurt a little' Enma's voice went through your head. 'here comes the false memories'. Then it all seemed to hit you. A large family, happiness, disease, a brother, a cave, abandoned, sadness. You felt heart ache, but then a nice feeling enveloped you. New friends, and a new family. You sighed happily. "Woah, please tell me that I'm not the only one who felt that!" Rei said. "That was cooler than being high." Makou sighed. "Diddo." You smiled. "Hey guys, guess what?! I GOTTA PUPPY! WOO!" They were to busy starring at the laptop. "Traitors! They're losers, right.........Akemi?" you asked the puppy that starred back up at you. She barked in agreement. Kai glanced at our surroundings "Hey, where are we?"she asked. Rei also looked around. "I dunno, but I that civilization is...........That way." She said pointing in a random direction. "Are you sure? because I'm pretty sure that playground is a good sign." she said pointing in the opposite direction. Rei blinked. "Close enough. Well then let's go!"

5 minutes later

"Uh, guys? Where the hell are we?" Kai shrugged. "Looks like the village square or something. Makou sat down on a nearby bench. "What do we do now? Should we-WOAH!" You saw her starring at the screen of her laptop. and bent over shoulder. Woah was right. The computer was typing out directions to the Hokage's office. "Guess we should follow them." Makou said.

5 more minutes later

As soon as you walked in the secretary imidiatley stood up. "Are you the Wataru Shi?" she asked. A memory ran through your head. Yeah, they called you the Wataru Shi, and people have yet to figure out if means 'the Wandering 4' or 'the Wandering Death'. Apparently each title fit. "Yes, we are." You answered. "Then the Hokage will see you now." You walked through the door that she directed you to and saw Sarutobi himself. He smiled when he saw all of you. "Ah, the famed Wataru Shi, I was told that you would like to become a ninja of Konoha and participate in the Chunin exams. Is this true?" he asked. You nodded. "OK then," He said. "but we have a slight problem. We already have to many ninjas in Konoha and not enough Jonins to teach them. I can probably put two of you in squads, butthat's it. Sunagakure has offered to take you in also, but I doubt you want to be separated." "We don't mind being separated." Rei said. The Hokage gave a suprised look. "Oh, then I'll see what I can do." There was a knock on the door and Izumo and Kotetsu walked in. "These two will take you to the house we set up for you. Good bye and good luck on the exams." You bowed to him slightly and followed the guides to your new home.