Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sister of Mine ❯ Kakashi's Past 11 Years Ago ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]





Sister of Mine

BG16: Hi everybody! Sigh, this is my first Naruto Fic. So, please go easy on me. All right, we all know our favorite one eye Sharingan Kakashi right? Yeah that guy, what happends if he had a twin full Sharingan sister? Would be weird wouldn't it? I know Kakashi got his implanted but her story will be told later! ^_

Well this is what my story is about, her name is Yumi, and had disappeared at the age of 15 and never to be seen again. Eleven years later she comes back, but with a secret that she cannot tell her own brother, what is she so afraid to tell him? Read to find out! ^^

Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto, if I did, I would be hanging out with Naruto, causing a lot of mischief >=D


Prologue: Kakashi's past 11 years ago

~Dream~

"Man, this is boring... guarding someone is too tiring..." Complained a 15-year-old Yumi as she looked over at her twin brother, Kakashi. "Stop complaining, Yumi."

"Why shouldn't I? It's been almost a week and nothing has happened to this guy yet. We're hightly trained Jounin's, we should be tracking down the assassin, not sitting here and doing nothing, I mean, we're in the middle of nowhere in a forest. And the village is about five miles away from here... who would assissinate this guy?"

Kakashi opened his eyes and looked at her. "If you have forgotten we are waiting for the assassin to show up, if we were tracking it, where would we start?" She sighed as she sat back against the wall with her hands behind her head. "Yeah, I guess you're right... but at least the Hokage could have ordered a few Anbu's to watch over the forest for any threats..."

"Yumi..." Kakashi started but was cut off by her. "Anyways, after we are done with the mission, want to go visit mom and dad? We haven't visited them for five years since we've became Jounin's." Kakashi smiled sadly, "Sure, it would be nice to visit them again..."

After a few minutes of silence they both turned their heads at the door and sensesd something coming their way. They both jumped out of the way as kunai's came out of the windows. "Yumi! Protect Hiroshi!"

"Hai!!" Yelled Yumi as she ran into the room where the man was. Yumi ran inside the room and found the man missing. "What the hell?" 'Above!' she quickly turned and dodged the kunai's that he threw at her. "Hiroshi-San! It's me, Yumi!" she yelled as he jumped off the ceiling and started laughing quietly to him self.

"Heh, heh, I know..." he laughed as he put his hands together ready to attack. "Jouro Senban!!" He yelled as he threw an umbrella at her. As it came closer it opened up into dozens of kunai's. They came flying toward her as her eyes went wide as it all hit her at once.

The man laughed to him self on how easy it was to kill her, then all of a sudden her form became a log. "What!?"

"Heh, you underestimated me, shame on you."

"GRRR!! You Jounin bitch!! Show your self!"

"Heh, you lack sensing skills and you call yourself a Hidden Rain Shinobi? Tell me, are you working for the assassinate guy?"

"Took you long enough to notice... I should've killed you when I first met you, you were truly annoying."

"And you took it like a real ninja would, you didn't bother of saying a word to me until now. You truly are pathetic..."

"Pathetic am I!? Why don't you show yourself and say it to my face?" he asked angrily as he put his hands together ready to attack. Yumi jumped out of her hiding place and landed five feet away from him as he smirked. "I'll show you how weak I am with my new technique. Chakra Kyuushuu!" he yelled as he disappeared and reappeared behind her as his hand touched her shoulder.

He smirked again, but it quickly went away as she puffed into smoke. "Damn it! Kage bunshin no jutsu!!" he yelled as he dodged her kunai's. She then appeared and side kicked him in the head. She gasped. 'Bad move! Bad move!!' she screamed in her head as she quickly moved out of the way from his hands.

"I need your help guys! Kage bunshin no jutsu!!" she yelled as 3 clones of herself came out of nowhere and attacked the man. Just as her real self was about to join in the fight, she clutched her head in pain. Waves and waves of pain pushing through her head as she felt her knees hitting the floor. "W-What's... happening..." She could feel her heartbeat, beating faster at every wave.

Her clones disappeared after the 3rd wave as the man came up to her with a smirk. "Well, I don't know what's going on with you, but how about I try out my technique again, hm? Chakra Kyuushuu!" he yelled as he grabbed hold of her forehead while his hand glowed a light blue color.

She felt her Chakra and strength draining from her body as she couldn't move to stop him. He pulled away as she looked up at him with pained angered eyes. "What... have... you... done to... me... you bastard?"

"Heh, I simply drained your energy and strength, now you are powerless to do anything! Heh, heh, now what should I do with you now?" Horror passed through her eyes as another wave of pain hit her as he grinned and looked down at her.

"How about we have a little fun, since you're too weak to stop me..." he said as he got on his knees with lustful eyes.Yumi tried to move but couldn't move an inch. He cut off her vest and heard her gasp as he ripped off her shirt from behind, then ripped off her pants and turned her over to look at her naked form.

She closed her eyes tight as she bared her teeth. "Heh, heh, you're not bad as a teen aged Jounin. Let's see how you fit..." She heard a rumble of fabric as she squeezed her eyes more tightly as he entered her roughly. Tears went down her face with a look of frustration. "Hmm, a virgin? How quaint!"

'Get off of me!! Get off of me!!!!' she screamed in her head as she couldn't speak. 'It hurts! Make it stop!! Stop!!!!' After the last wave of pain she suddenly gasped and then gave of a high pitched scream.

~Before her scream...~

Kakashi was outside searching for the man outside the small home. Then he heard laughter coming from the trees. "Ha, ha, ha, this is one of the Jounin's!? I was expecting something more mature!"

Kakashi smirked behind his mask as he closed his eyes and placed his hands in his pockets and scoffed. "Heh, you should never judge a book by it's cover..." The man in the shadows watched him scoff and got angry. "You actually think letting your guard down will do you good, Jounin!? Ha!" He yelled as he threw a shuriken toward him. Kakashi smirked under his mask as he let the shuriken hit him.

The man smirked in the shadows but was shocked when Kakashi turned into a log. "Damn! Where the hell did he go!?" Then he suddenly turned around and found Kakashi lounging on a tree branch with his hands behind his head.

"That was my Kawarimi no Jutsu, it took you a full 10 seconds to know that I was here. In 4, you would already be dead. Now tell me, why are you a Hidden Rain Nin, after Hiroshi-San?"

The man full turned to him with a smile on his face as he started laughing. "Ha, ha, ha, ha! Didn't you know, that he too is a Hidden Rain Ninja?" That got Kakashi's full attention as he stared at him intently. "What do you mean?" he asked seriously.

"Hiroshi and I, planned this a week ago before you came here. We planned on killing the twin Jounins, so they won't get in our way. Also..." The man smirked evilly at him. "You shouldn't have left your sister with him, he just loves young virgin women..." Kakashi's eyes widen in horror as he heard his sister's horrifying scream.

"Yumi!! Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!" He yelled as four clones appeared. Two followed and fought him as the real one and two other fakes dashed off toward the small home. 'Yumi, please be all right... I don't know what I would do if I lost you...' he thought as he ran.

When the three got there, the small home was engulfed in flames. Kakashi stood there in shock and wide eyes. "YUMI!!!" He screamed toward the burning home as tears went down his face as he looked at the ground. He then snapped his head up. "I-I'm sorry Kakashi-Kun..." said Yumi. Before he could turn to her she suddenly hit him behind the neck. His clones disappeared as he fell unconscious.

~End of Dream~

"Yumi!" Kakashi yelled as he shot up from his bed with his arm outstretched and panting. sweat rolled off his face as he placed his outstretched hand on his face as he stared straight ahead in thought. "Yumi... it's been 11 years... where could you be...?" he asked himself as he turned to the clock on his wall.

"Kakashi smiled to himself. "Well, it looks like I'm going to be late again..." he said as he got up and dressed. Before he left his room, he looked at a picture frame sitting on his nightstand of two teenaged twins doing peace signs. He sighed as he opened his door and left.



BG16: Hey! Don't worry about what happened to his sister before the fire started, that would be all be told later. I promise! Ja-ne!