Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sister of Mine ❯ The Mysterious Sensei and theTriplet Students ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]





Sister of Mine

Disclaimer: Don't own a damn thing, except my own made up characters! ^^

BG16: Chappie One Enjoy! ^^


Chapter One

The Mysterious Sensei
And the Triplet Students

~At the bridge...~

"Man, where the hell is he? It's been almost over an hour..." Complained Naruto with his hands behind his head. "Usually he's only a half hour late, I wonder what's keeping him?" Sakura looked over to her right. "Huh?"

She saw three kids walking toward them with side covered sunglasses. One was a girl and the other two were boys. They were all the same height too, about 5'6 1/2. The three stopped and stood on the other side of the bridge staring at them. Sasuke stared right back examining them.

The boy on the right had midnight blue hair, too hard to see his eyes because of the sunglasses; he wore a white shirt with an unbuttoned black jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He also wore black shorts that stopped at the knee like his own.

The boy on the left looked corresponding as the other but wore a black vest and dark purple glasses. Then finally the girl in the middle, she wore a black japanese fighting dress with white linings.

It was similar to Sakura's except different colors; her hair was the color of silver that was in a high bun with two styling sticks sticking in it with a few strands coming down her face. Also her sunglasses were a dark blood red color.

He looked at there forehead protectors and saw that they were from leaf village. Hers' was around her waist for style, and the boys wore them on there foreheads. The girl smirked and whispered in her brothers' ears as they shrugged and turned around looking at the water below.

Everybody gasped in shock, even Sasuke. On there backs was a symbol, but not just any symbol, it was Sasuke's clan symbol. "OI!! Why do you have my clans symbol on your backs!? Who are you!?" The triplets smirked and turned around and looked at Sasuke.

"What? Can't we have our clans symbol on our backs, Uchiha Sasuke?" the girl asked with a smile. "How do you know Sasuke-Kun? What do you want?" The boy on the left spoke. "Our mother has been searching for you, for a very long time."

"Who are you three?" Naruto asked as the two boys turned to him, they waited a few minutes and said in their heads. 'Kyuubi...' Finally they answered. "I am Kiyoshi," answered the boy on the right. "And I am Kisho."

The girl didn't answer as she still stared at Sasuke with a half smile on her face. "You think you are the only survivor of the Uchiha clan? Think again, Sasuke." Sasuke's eyes went wide a bit as he stared at the girl and spoke calmly. "What are you talking about, my brother killed my clan and left me the only survivor, it's impossible for you to be part of my clan! There were no others!!"

The girl giggled a bit and spoke. "Of course you were the only survivor of your brother's killing rampage, our mother was already dead long before your brother went nuts. Hell, he didn't even know her."

"Huh?" All three of them looked confused as Naruto spoke. "Already dead? If she was dead, then how come you three are here? Was she resurrected from the dead!?" he asked as a woman-zombie came to his mind and shuddered.

"BAKA!! If you are thinking that there mother's a zombie from the walking dead, you've got to be the dumbest person alive!" yelled Sakura as she hit him on the side of the head.

The three of them sweat dropped as Kisho spoke up. "Have you heard of the Furou Fushi no Jutsu?" Sasuke nodded. "That's Orochimaru's forbidden technique, why?"

"This immortality jutsu is completely different from his. Our mother was severely injured in a great battle and wouldn't make it over the night. With the last of her strength she formed that jutsu and died. When the body dies, the soul searches for a pregnant mother and enters the womb to be resurrected and reincarnated. They won't remember their past and abilities until they reach a certain age."

Sasuke stood straight up and crossed his arm and spoke. "So, what is she to me? Grandmother, Great Grandmother, Aunt?" The girl smirked as she walked up to him while the boys stood where they were. She stopped about a foot away from him and spoke.
"Wrong again... Uncle Sasuke." she said as her glasses went down to the end of her nose. Sasuke's eyes went side of shock and speechless. Her eyes; they were Sharingan! "S-She's my..."
"Great older sister, and you're our uncle." Sakura and Naruto's jaws fell to the ground shocked and speechless. The boy named Kiyoshi spoke. "For you see, you are not alone in your family anymore, our clan is growing. By the next 10 years our family will be once again resurrected."
After that was said a figure appeared above them on one of the structures of the bridge as it spoke in a womanly voice. "Sorry I'm late you three..." The girl slipped her glasses back on her nose and turned to the figure up top. The other two did also and slightly bowed to her. "Sensei..."
The trio looked up at her in shock; she looked exactly like their own sensei except it's a female. Her hair was flopped to her right side as her head pertector covered her right eye instead of her left and had the same black face cover.
She wore a silver hoop earing on her left ear and midnight blue fingerless gloves. Also her outfit was all white that had a leaf symbol on her back and her shoes were the same color. She also had a tattoo on her right shoulder that was the same as Kakashi's. The woman turned her head toward the three who were shocked and smiled through her mask as she looked at Sasuke.
"Ah, Sasuke-Kun. I heard so much about you from my students, they seem really interested in you..." said the woman in a friendly way. Naruto had flames coming out of his eys as he pointed his finger at the woman. "Sasuke this, Sasuke that! Why are they so interested in him and not me!?"
"Well, for two reasons, one you are a baka, and two you're not as smart and skillful as Sasuke-Kun. Also, you are clumsy, don't think before you attack and another reason, YOU ARE A LOUD MOUTH WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO KEEP IT SHUT! THAT'S WHY!" Sakura yelled as she beat him on the head once again. "Itai!"
The five people sweat dropped at them as the woman spoke up. "Oh, I've heard of you and Naruto, Sakura-Chan."
"Eh?"
"Naruto was the one who liked to cause a lot of mischeif, you and the other girl Ino, that likes to fight over Sasuke-Kun and call each other names, like Ino pig, and ugly wide forehead girl. Oh yes, I've been around a lot lately. So, who's your sensei?"
"Our sensei's name is Hitake Kakashi." The woman was shocked as her eye dilated a little and came back to normal. "Really? You guys are lucky to have a sensei like him, he is one of the powerful Jounin's that I have ever met. Good luck."
The woman turned to the other trio. "Come, we have missions to do. We'll talk on our way there."
"Hai, Sensei!" The woman disappeared as did the two boys, but the girl stayed where she was for a moment as she walked slightly away from the three and then turned her head with a small smile.
"By the way, my name is "detail.cfm?name=Kiyoko&gender=Female" . But my friends call me yoko, bye now!" she said as she disappeared. The three watched her go with raised eyebrows.
As the woman was jumping tree to tree, time seemed to slow down, as she jumped off a branch as a figure flew past her.
Kakashi was on his way toward his team as something zoomed past him. He looked to his right as the figure looked to it's left, their only eye looked at each other for a second and then disappeared. Then he passed three more figures except this time he knew that these kids were following their sensei.
Kakashi landed on the same spot where the woman was on and looked down at his students who were strangely quiet. He looked down at Sasuke who was in a daze with slight shock and confusion. "Oi! What's wrong with you guys today? You've look like you've just seen a ghost."
Naruto and Sakura looked up at him with shocked eyes and stared at him. "You can say that..." Kakashi lifted his eyebrow as he looked at them.
"Yeah! These three kids came up and started talking to us exclaiming to be Sasuke's niece and nephews and suddenly...!"
"Sasuke's what?"
"They claimed to be Sasuke's niece and nephews..."
"Are you saying that his brother had children?" he asked confusedly. "Iie, he has a..."
"I can explain it myself!" Sasuke yelled as he faced Kakashi. "It all started when these kids started talking to us..."
Ten minutes later, Sasuke told him the story of what the three kids had told them and then came to the part when the woman appeared. "Tell me, what does this woman look like?"
"She had the same hair color as yours and had it flopped on her right side, had her head protector on the right side of her eye instead of left. Wore the same kind of gloves as yours, had her face covered with the same mask, wore all white, and had a hoop earing on her left ear. And what was weird, those three kids looked like Shino copies because of the glasses..." said Naruto as he shuddered.
"To be serious, she looked exactly like you, except female." said Sakura. "Oh and don't forget the tattoo on her right arm, it's similar to yours also. Kakashi's eye dilated and stared straight ahead as a young girl of 15 appeared in his mind then went back to normal as he looked down at his students.
"We have three extra sharingan kids, saying that their mother is looking for Sasuke and claims to be his sister. Did they described on what she looks like at all?"
"Iie, they said nothing on what she looks like only how she died and came back..." Sasuke ignored them as he had a far off look on his face as he stared on where the woman went and thought to himself.
'That woman, she's hiding something, but what is this feeling that I'm having? She gives off a strange vibe, but I can't seem to put my finger on it...' Sasuke turned his head to Kakashi who had his head turned to where the woman had gone. 'He is acting weird since we described the woman to him, does he know who she is and what she is?' "Oi, Sensei!"
Kakashi snapped out of his daze and looked down on the one who called him. "You're an hour late, usually you're a half hour late..."
"Hey, yeah! Why were you so late? What kept you!?" yelled Naruto. Kakashi closed his eyes and smiled behind his mask as he put a hand behind his head. "Oh, sorry about that. I woke up late and didn't hear my alarm going off and..."
"LIES!!!" Yelled Sakura and Naruto.
Kakashi opened his eye and looked serious. "This isn't a lie, it acutally happened." The two sweat dropped and saw that he was really telling the truth. "Gomen-nasai, Sensei..." Kakashi raised his right hand and smiled again. "That's all right, you two have a habit of saying that..."
"But, why were you so late on waking up? You feeling okay?" Sakura asked as she looked up at him in concern. "I'm feeling fine, just... old memories..."
They saw his eye as it sadden a bit on what ever he was thinking about. Then he looked back to his students acting like his normal self. "All right, enough about this, we have missions to do."
"Hai, sensei!"
Sasuke stared at Kakashi's back as they headed to the mission office to get some missions. 'He's also hiding something, something from his past. But what?'

BG16: Hmm... something is going on... three Sharingan triplets claim to be Sasuke's nephews and niece. I wonder who their mother is? Who is this mysterious woman and what are she and Kakashi hiding from? Read the next chapter! That will be put up soon! ^^;;