Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Song of the Mist ❯ Kindness? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Here's another chapter, re-heatednicely from the oven! Get it? Get it? ...You don't get it do you? Ya that was pretty corny Anyways… Anyhow, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! This is personally one of my favorites, though I like a lot of the chapters are rather cute or romantic or daring! Ok, now I'm just rambling on… Please enjoy, (R&R!)
~Liliedove
 
 
Kyaa,” Hinata screamed as she was suddenly lifted about six feet off the ground. She then realized that Kisame's wrist was still bound to her own. Hinata then looked down where they slept the night before; an indent in the grass and leaves on the ground were left from her body, and a shallow one was left from the man's legs.
“What, you're not afraid of heights, are you?” He snickered. Kisame then lowered her, and untied the rope around their wrists. The girl then looked at her wrist and rubbed the red indent. Did he really need to tie it that tight? “You're such a pain to keep track of, you load of crap.
He asked me for my name, and yet he still calls me that. So what was the point of asking me? She thought to herself as she looked at her feet. The sun was now high in the sky; it had to be around twelve o'clock. Over the night being bound to this man, she was only able to sleep for about an hour before he woke her up in such a rude way.
“Well, its time to get moving,” he said as he hit her yet again with his Samehada.
That time he didn't hit me as hard as he usually does… maybe my body is just getting use to it,” Hinata thought on as she fell down from her standing position. “Just what am I suppose to do? Retaliating will probably get me killed against this shinobi… But if I just cooperate I'll probably never get home again. Worse yet, it'll be like I betrayed the village if I do that, and only show that I was weak.
Kisame then lifted her with his guillotine blade and continued on his journey. “H-how long am I going to be journeying with this man?How long will I be his hostage? Hinata thought as she felt the pain flow through her veins. “Oh, I'm completely confused now. Why was I taken? Where am I going? I don't have any answers at all, and a very weak theory.”
Looks like I'm half way there,” Kisame thought to himself. “This rocky land isn't farfrom the place. I wonder how the dead weight is doing back there.”Kisame then looked back at her aching body and chuckled.
“Load of crap, are you awake?” He asked as he looked forwards again. Pausing for a few moments to give her time to reply, he found that she wouldn't talk. Slightly shifting the position of his large katana, he continued. “Huh, you're a silent one aren't you? At least you aren't annoying me like the nine-tails would have been. I still have no idea what Itachi wants you for.” He then chuckled again saying,” You know that nine-tails, don't you? You're around his age; he's probably using you as bait. Perhaps not, but it isn't a bad guess now is it? The last time someone he knew was captured by the Akatsuki, he chased after the boy. It's too bad for him that he died long before he reached him. I'm guessing you knew about that already though.
So he is talking about the Kazakage-Sama? Hinata thought with her eyes half open.
“You're a boring one; you won't even say a word!” He said jumping off the edge of a steep slope about ten feet high.
She yet out a short lived scream before she crashed onto the sharp rocks below her. Hinata held in all desires to cry or to scream any longer inside of her as the rocks dug deep into her skin. Kisame then walked back to her, pulling her up by her forearm.
“Huh, what bad timing,” he said looking at the rocks that stuck into her skin. “You should hold on better if you don't want to get hurt... badly that is.”
He's so cold hearted… perhaps this is a reason why he became one of the seven swordsmen,and one of the Akatsuki. She thought as she looked away from his beady gaze.
What a pain this is going to be,” he said letting out an exhausted sigh, “Itachi said I can let her die. Take your jacket off,” Kisame commanded looking into her eyes.
“W-what,” Hinata said a bit startled. Why would he want her to take off her shirt? Was he out of all people, wanting to… rape her? She was frightened by the thought of him seducing her… But did he even realize that she didn't have any other appropriate shirts on beneath it?
“Unless you want me to do it for you, take it off,” he demanded staring at her face. Hinata obeyed, and took it off while positioning the front of her body as far away from him as she could. Kisame then examined her injured arm, ignoring the fact that she only had a net shirt on. He then took bandages out from his cloak and rapped her arm after he quickly removed all the rock shards. The Hyuga girl didn't turn even once towards the man during the extraction, and didn't turn around until he talked to her once more.
“Now we need to keep moving,” Kisame said handing her the jacket. Hinata quickly put it back on with her cheeks still beating red, then not knowing what to say or do.
H-He's walking away… did he forget that he doesn't have me with him? Am I that light for his arm to carry me and his blade?”She thought, thinking she might have a chance to escape. These hopes came in left very quickly as the blue man stopped.
Kisame then turned around and said, “The lands around here will get even worse. With that injured arm of yours I'm guessing you will keep falling off of Samehada. If that continues on, you'll die, and I'll be in trouble with Itachi. I'm just going to have to carry you for now.” He said putting his sword back in its sling across his back.