Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Starry Night ❯ Intoduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

_________________________________________________________________ _______
Sakura POV:
 
The sun was shining brightly on my face and my pink alarm clock would refuse to shut up. After a while of trying to ignore the stupid alarm clock I finally got up and turned it off. I sat up in my bed and stood there for awhile trying to get my eyes adjusted to the light. I slid off of my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I took my pajamas off and threw them on the floor somewhere. I didn't really care at this point. I was going to clean the house this weekend anyways. I turned the water on and slipped in the tub. The water was nice and warm especially during the winter time. How I hate the winter time. It's so cold and…I have no one to be with. With that I quickly shook the thought off and washed my hair and body. I didn't want to think about that freakin traitor! I turned off the water and dried myself off with the towels I had hanging from the sink. I dried my body and then my hair. I started to walk towards my bedroom when I took a glimpse of the clock. It was 11: 15.
“Shit I'm suppose to meet Tsunade in 15 minutes. Damn it!” I yelled and quickly ran to my room and put some underwear on a bra, a red top, shorts and a tan skirt over it. I grabbed my weapons and attached them to my skirt and ran out the door. I decided to skip breakfast that morning.
“It's better then being lectured from my sensei, Tsunade” I said and started to sprint to the hokage's tower. Hopefully I'm not too late.
_________________________________________________________________ _______
Sasuke POV:
Well, I finally made it to the konoha gates. Heck yea I'm tired and hungry and beaten to a pulp. But that won't stop me. I did something wrong and the only way to make things right is to turn myself in. I decided not to enjoy the view to much longer. I took in a deep breath and sprinted as fast as I could to the hokage's tower. I don't want anybody to see me at this stage right now. God knows what people want to do to me since I betrayed them and all. As I got closer to the tower I swore I felt my heart stop. I didn't let that stop me though. I continued to run and before I knew it I was in front of Tsunade's door. I put my hand on the door knob and I was about to turn it. The only problem was someone was already turning it from the inside.
“Sorry Sensei for being late today. I promise I won't do it again. As for the mission, well I'll get started as soon as possible.” A voice said. He couldn't quite make out who it was though it sounded highly familiar.
“I hope it isn't HER voice. I'm not ready to meet her face to face yet.” He thought. He saw the door knob and stood still as the door opened. He was shocked to see the person in front of him. He looked at her. She hadn't changed a whole lot since the last time he had saw her. Yea, she developed a bit and she had changed the style of her clothes, but her hair was still short. The only problem was, she didn't have a smile on her face like she usually did. The look on her face was emotionless. Her green emerald eyes had no sparkle in them. They reminded him of…of his eyes.
“YOU!” The pink haired girl shouted grabbing a kunai from her pocket.
“SAKURA STOP! NOW BEFORE THINGS GET OUT OF HANDS!” The hokage yelled in shock. Sakura ignored her sensei's orders and disappeared and reappeared behind Sasuke with the kunai pressed on his throat. Sasuke just stood there very still not knowing what to do.
“All this time Uchiha! Why did you decided to kill them? Why did you kill the people so close to me and left me behind to be lonely and let the darkness consume me?” Sakura whispered into his ear. Sasuke stood there like an emotionless puppet. He knew what she was talking about. How he whished he hadn't done it though.
“SAKURA! DON'T YOU DARE!” Tsunade yelled running towards to where he and Sakura were. Sasuke could feel the kunai slowly but painfully slitting his throat. He was very shocked at how much strength this girl was able to gain during the 3 year separation. The pain stopped and he no longer felt the kunai being pressed on his throat. Before he knew it the Homage was before him holding Sakura by the writs and the kunai she was holding was now on the ground. Sundae whispered something to Sakura and at first she hesitated but then bowed down and left with a puff a smoke. Sundae and Sauce stood there for awhile and there was a moment's silence. Tsunade finally started to walk back to her desk and sat down as if nothing had happened.
“I know why you're here Sasuke.” She began looking him straight in the eye. Sasuke started to walk over to her desk as she began talking again.
“And the answer to your question is no. I am not going to put you in jail because you betrayed konoha. You were still a kid back then and had no direction in life. Everyone knew you were to arrive today because we sent ANBU guys to spy on you and they said that you headed this direction and that the estimated time on you getting here was about a day. Am I correct Sasuke?” Tsunade said raising her eyebrow at him. All he could do was nod.
“Ehem, anyways as I said everyone knows you were to arrive today and no one holds any type of grudge against you. The only person who didn't know about your arrival today was. Well….Sakura.” Tsunade said looking up to the ceiling. Sasuke couldn't help but shiver. I bet that the hokage knew why the pink haired girl tried to kill him earlier.
“Sasuke, you must be very careful when you are near Sakura. She wishes to kill you and for advance notice, she has over passed me as a ninja. She is a great medical Nin. And for the record she has also over passed Naruto.” Sasuke flinched hearing this. Sasuke stood still trying to sink in all what he just heard about Sakura.
“Sasuke? What are you planning to do now?” Tsunade said looking at him and raising one of her eyebrows.
“I'm going to look for an old friend.” Sasuke said bowing down and then faced the window and jumped, disappearing.
“Good luck.” Tsunade said getting up and closing the window door.