Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Starting Anew ❯ Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Grr… I'm starting to get pissed off at this disclaimer. I don't. Too bad…
 
Pairings: SasuNaru, SasuNaruNeji, NejiNaru, KakaIru
 
Beginning of the Battle to the Fittest, and Naruto can only stand and watch. Under the stars, he might find some answers he's been looking for.
 
Note: Hey, peeps! I'm just surprised that you're still here! Anyway, all I can say is that here is the fifth chapter! I'm kinda losing my touch, so if anyone can give me suggestions on how I can continue this, they would be accepted and appreciated. (So sad, losing something…)
 
P.S. I guess that the Next Chapter thingy didn't work too well because I end up making a new summary, so again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience for it didn't work too well. Hope you'll find it in your heart to have mercy. XD
 
 
Warning: : Slash, fluff, shounen-ai, yaoi, malexmale loving, jealousy, desperate actions, manipulations, and r-rated language.
 
 
Starting Anew
 
Chapter 5- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
 
 
It wasn't like Naruto to just stop eating ramen just because there was something wrong. No. Anything for ramen, that's Naruto. But Naruto's not Naruto right now. Right now, he's lost his real memories and can only remember just a few days before. And right now, right this moment… Sasuke and Neji were fighting.
 
Yes, it had begun. It's not something to laugh about now, because Naruto could only stand there and watch them in horror. Ino, and Sakura were cheering for Sasuke while Hinata and TenTen were going for Neji. Naruto wouldn't—couldn't just pick someone who he wanted to win. He wanted them to stop.
 
The fight was making Naruto start to cry. He and Iruka-sensei, for now, could only watch helplessly, while the Jounin wasn't even doing anything. The only thing he was doing was reading that stupid Icha Icha Paradise hentai book he's got. This made Iruka pissed.
 
“Aren't you going to do anything?!” At the edge of crying, Naruto stared and started to hiccup.
 
(A/N: I'm sorry… I've wasted your time in reading this when I'm suppose to be describing a fighting scene. Bear and trust me when I say that I'm not good at this. ^_^U)
 
Sasuke and Neji stared at each other's eyes. Onyx glaring at silver. All for the love of one, only one of them can have. Then they disappeared. Naruto gasped as he saw blurs of blue-black and white-cream. Clashes and clatters of kunais and shuriken stars were heard. Puffs of smoke were seen, as they were heard. Jutsus took place after all kunai and shuriken stars were inevitable and were dodged.
 
Their chakras, red and blue, surrounded their body when they stood once again to look angrily at each other. Both neither had a single scratch nor were they tired.
 
“…stop it…” Naruto begged. Tears were successfully falling from his eyes. He shook his head as he knew that the other group that was watching Sasuke and Neji battling were now looking at him. He didn't care of the attention, all he wanted them to do was to stop the two older boys.
 
“Naruto…” Iruka said, seeing how his favorite student was in pain. He started walking his way towards the two who were fighting but the older Jounin stopped him. His eyes were ready for a kill. Iruka smiled sadly because he knew that the Jounin stopped reading for his sake. He knew that Kakashi didn't want to see him sad.
 
But even before Kakashi started to move, Sasuke and Neji were already fighting again. More jutsus of all kinds and more kunai and shurikens were thrown at each other.
 
“…stop it-! Please just… stop.” Naruto said in a normal voice, but the two boys were filled with anger and rage that they never heard Naruto or the others asking them to stop.
 
Naruto closed his eyes shut tightly as if when he opens his eyes, it would all simply just…vanish. Like nothing ever happened. He wants them both to just stand still.
 
But he opened his eyes and nothing happened. They were still fighting. Now, both of them have scratches all over their body. Sasuke had a scar bleeding on his left cheek, and Neji had a bleeding wound on his right arm near his elbow. Naruto wiped his tears.
 
As the villagers and their friends watched Naruto cry, half thought Naruto wanted them to stop because he didn't want Neji to get hurt. The blonde thought what the villagers were thinking, because they were already gossiping in the middle of this mess. `I like Neji-kun…he's the one who talks to me like a normal person. The others just see me, but they never talk to me…' Naruto thought, as he remembered for two days, the Hyuuga was talking to him as if he didn't lose his memory.
 
But no… he didn't want Sasuke to get hurt. He didn't know why, but Sasuke wasn't as helpful as he thought the Uchiha would be. Neji was doing more of the job than the one appointed. But… there was something in Sasuke that Naruto still couldn't get his finger at. Still, no matter what he does, all he could think of was Sasuke and his past with him all in black. It was a blank vision, and Naruto knew that he could cry just because of that.
 
By the fact that Sasuke wasn't telling him anything else about his past with him and how he got closer (because that's what others say [this was when Sasuke went to Orochimaru, so you know why Sasuke doesn't want to tell him]) wasn't helping any.
 
Naruto stood up. Kakashi was halfway towards the two boys when a sudden orange-red blur came and blocked both the chakras in the color of fiery red and ice blue. Neji was crouching with his right hand in the formation of his technique, and Sasuke's eyes with the Sharingan looking lower as he saw blonde hair that looked wet.
 
The Sharingan and Byakugan heirs lowered their defenses, and stopped moving their chakras from their eyes and hands. Naruto's arms were wide open and his eyes were shut, orange-red chakra surrounding him. When he opened his eyes both of them were red. Neji gasped as he jumped away.
 
Sasuke's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. There was nothing else that could scare the Hyuuga except for any demon in sight. Sasuke's eyes widened when he realized what the Hyuuga was scared for. Naruto was frozen. He didn't move. Sasuke tried to lower his arms softly, but it didn't budge. The Uchiha was worried.
 
He placed one arm around the blonde's waist, as the other under the blonde's arm and onto the chest and leaned his head on the other's shoulder. He whispered things that no one thought it was possible that he could say it. “Shh…it's okay…Kyuubi-san…Naruto isn't hurt. I'm sure of it.”
 
Neji looked at the two in awe as did everyone else. Kakashi and Iruka were smiling. The Ino and TenTen had their jaws dropped, while Hinata and Sakura had hurt written all over their face. Naruto's eyes turned back into their cerulean blue color and he blinked. Neji's eyes grew wider when he saw the sudden change. Naruto's arms lowered by themselves as the orange-red chakra faded away.
 
Naruto hugged the arms that were hugging him, protectively. “Sasuke-kun…arigatou…”
 
They stood still like that for a few more moments then Sasuke got back to his position. Then the two who were fighting glared at each other again.
 
“Our battle isn't finished.” Neji said.
 
“That's because I haven't beaten you yet.” Sasuke replied, and Neji walked away. The villagers and the two teachers were clapping and yelling `hooray' and `yeah' and `I won, you owe me big time'. Some were even whistling for the two, and some girls who had a change of heard screamed `Go Sasuke-sama!! Kiss that boy!!', but they were never heard by the two kunoichis. The two boys just looked at each other.
 
After all the commotion, everyone went back to their daily things. The four girls said goodbye and said that they wanted to go shopping before the sun would set. Iruka and Kakashi said that they would have to dash off too. Each had their own reason (even though they were going to stay in one house). Iruka said that they had paper work. Kakashi thought he still had time to take advantage before dinner. Sasuke and Naruto were left in front of Ichiraku's.
 
Naruto smiled at the Uchiha, and Sasuke smiled only slightly at the blonde.
 
“Do you want to go home?” Sasuke asked. Naruto shook his head slowly. “No. I want to explore a bit more.” Sasuke nodded.
 
 
Tsunade exploded with her laughter. Shizune sweat dropped when she saw the Hokage act this way. There stood Kakashi because his lover kicked him out since he was trying to do something the Chuunin didn't like for now. But that wasn't the reason why Tsunade was laughing her ass off. No.
 
`That idiotic brat.' She thought and calmed down a bit. She sighed as she realized she just spat her sake towards the Jounin of the Seventh Team.
 
“Aah, sorry `bout that, Kakashi.” Tsunade apologized when she poured more sake onto her cup. “No worries, Hokage-sama. Are you done laughing at me yet?”
 
“Ah! No, I wasn't laughing about you I was laughing when you told me that Sasuke hugged Naruto in front of nearly half of the villagers in Konohagakure. Shocking, you know! Never thought that that cold hearted bastard would do something like that to Naruto, the demon-vessel.”
 
“Tsunade-sama, you shouldn't laugh at Sasuke-kun and Naruto-kun about that.”
 
“Yeah, I know, Shizune, but can't you see that ever since Naruto lost his memories, the Uchiha has been showing more emotions than usual, even in front of the villagers and fan girls he hates.” This left Shizune quiet. “Can't you see and feel how much Sasuke loves Naruto? All we need is time for them to bond again, and Naruto can fall in love with him all over again. Besides, being with the ones you love can help one amnesiac person regain his/her memories back. And that's what Sasuke and Naruto is doing.”
 
Silence filled the room.
 
“All we need is to wait and see.”
 
 
The sky was in the mixture of purple, pink, orange, red, yellow and blue. Sasuke reached for Naruto as they climbed the Academy's roof. Naruto heaved himself up. He accidentally slipped down a tile and nearly fell backwards. Sasuke, thank God for his fast reflexes, pulled him slightly towards him and had his right arm under his back for leaning, his left hand holding on Naruto's right tightly, and Naruto's left around Sasuke's neck.
 
Naruto blushed darkly, but Sasuke didn't notice. The Uchiha was looking at Naruto's blue eyes that he didn't noticed the blush. Naruto's lips slightly open, as Sasuke slowly closed his eyes. Naruto was doing the same. Sasuke's head went closer and closer, and finally, their lips touched. His legs were weak with the kiss.
 
Naruto sighed within their kiss, and Sasuke started licking his lips. Naruto complied and opened them slightly, just enough to let Sasuke's tongue explore. Sasuke's was guiding Naruto's shy tongue. Smacks were heard as they still kissed. Suddenly, Sasuke felt Naruto's throat tighten, and his chest going up and down slowly, the Uchiha released Naruto's lips, and flushed.
 
Naruto raised an eyebrow looking at Sasuke, confused. Sasuke's face was flushed, and his left hand tightening around his right, he flinched. “Sa—Sasuke-kun… it—it hurts…” Sasuke gasped and unintentionally let Naruto's whole body go.
 
“Aaaahh!!” Naruto yelled. Sasuke came back to reality and reached for the hand again. This time, they both fell, slowly falling down. Sasuke flipped them over slowly, making Naruto lie down on him. With a bam and thud, they hit fell onto another roof that wasn't as low as they though. Naruto opened his eyes slowly and looked at their surroundings.
 
He gasped when he saw the pain marked on the Uchiha's face. Sasuke arched in pain. Naruto's eyes narrowed with anxiously. “A-are you okay?” He asked and Sasuke opened one of his eyes. He chortled but then hissed in pain again.
 
“Nnhg…” That was when Naruto figured out that his leg was on Sasuke's crotch. Naruto gasped again and stood up away from Sasuke, but ended up beside him. The younger one blushed deeply, thanking the heavens that it was already dark. He gasped again and looked at the sky. The stars were as beautiful as they could be.
 
Sasuke noticed the change in the younger boy's figure, and smiled. He raised his left leg and placed his hands under his head, making him lie down on his palms. And for the rest of the evening, they watched the sky.
 
A shooting star fell, and only one wish was in both their minds.
 
`Let him know…how much I'm falling in love with him…'
 
 
So? How was it? It ended up more fluffy than I thought. It's 9:04 pm here and again, I still have school tomorrow. It's a Sunday here by the way, so I don't have much time to finish. Got to go before my parents figure out…
 
Before I go, does anyone know mangaka Saenagi Ryou? How about the anime/manga Yorozuya Tokaidou Honpo and SEQUENCE? If you do, please tell me where I can find some English scanlations! I've got one chapter of Yorozuya Tokaidou Honpo! Please tell me!!
 
Oh, yeah beta? You reading this? If you are, then you don't need to review. For goodness sake, what is the use of communication in our meetings? XD
 
Anyone watched Brokeback Mountain yet? I heard it was a hit! My father is letting me watch with him (though he doesn't know I love shounen-ai, yaoi, and slash so shut up) but there isn't any in the cinema near our house. And I've watched an Oprah interview of the four characters (even though I didn't get to start it). And there was once a time when I saw a singing karaoke contest on television the theme being cowboys and cowgirls. And the short story my dad was suppose to give me was that exact same movie!!!
 
Coincidence? I don't think so… I'm thinking God wants me to watch it. XD
 
`Till then,
 
Ja—bye-bye!!