Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Starting Anew ❯ Insults Go A Long Way ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own, don't care at the moment!
 
Pairings: SasuNaru, NejiNaru, SasuNaruNeji, KakaIru (might kill you people, but there will be hints of NejiSasu or SasuNeji…it's just for fun!!)
 
It's a new day, and how will the fan girls react to the “Togetherness” of the three?
 
Note: Hello, dearies! There's no school tomorrow (Feb. 27, 2006) so I took the liberty in creating another chapter! I wasn't allowed to use the Internet, so I figured why not start with the sixth chapter for better use of my time because—I GET TO SLEEP LATE ON A SUNDAY!!!HELL YEAH, BECAUSE I ALSO GET TO WATCH TENNIS NO OHJISAMA TOMORROW AT 4 PM!!! Man, days like this rocks! (Okay that was Feb 26, apparently… but today's March 5 already, and my lower abdomen hurts bad… sorry if this would be a bit too corny… I still wanna read Cap'n Jack Sparrow makin' love to Will Turner and Yuuri to Wolfram!! And I've got to study for tons of long tests and quizzes and just add a pinch—scratch that—a whole cup of homework. See how that tastes…)
 
 
Warning: Slash, fluff, shounen-ai, yaoi, malexmale loving, jealousy, desperate actions, manipulations, OOC-ness, different ways of writing styles and r-rated language.
 
 
Starting Anew
 
Chapter 6- Insults Go A Long Way
 
 
Naruto woke up with a start. Actually, it was the sun's rays that woke him up. He glared at his window. “You are too mean…” he whispered towards the sun. He rubbed his blue eyes open and went straight towards the kitchen. “What do I have for breakfast…?”
 
“Morning, sleepy-head. It's eleven in the morning. You'll still call that breakfast?” Naruto went fully awake as soon as he heard the cool voice from the stove. He blinked. It was Sasuke in an apron… no, apparently it's not pink… (A/N: XD) but that didn't stop Naruto from wondering.
 
“I'm sorry… do I usually get up this late?” He didn't notice the time. But he did notice that his clock didn't go off, or someone just stopped it while he was still sleeping.
 
“You wake up later, essentially. Never before noon, this is why you can call this a miracle.” Sasuke mocked. Naruto narrowed his eyes.
 
“Anyway, those bread and eggs are for you, if ever you're hungry.” Another yawn came from the kitchen doorframe. Naruto and Sasuke looked that direction and saw a very fixed Neji. So he yawned, doesn't mean he's already awake.
 
“Morning Naruto.” Was all he said before he sat down. Sasuke glared. “You don't need to fix me anything, Uchiha. I cooked even before you woke up.” Sasuke's eyes narrowed even more.
 
“…and what makes you think I'll cook for you…” Neji acted as though he didn't hear it, and just drank the tea that was laid out. Naruto couldn't help but choke and blush at the statement. He didn't know if he should be disgusted, laughing, or running away. But he just stayed there and stared at his food.
 
Sasuke sat down beside Naruto, in front of Neji. “Is there something wrong with the food?” Naruto just blinked. He didn't do anything as a signal that he was listening. “Naruto…” The blonde blinked in surprise and asked if they were talking to him. Sasuke and Neji's eyes softened seeing that the blonde was having a hard time.
 
“I'm okay, you know!” Naruto raised both his hands. “There's nothing wrong with me! …besides the fact that I've lost my memories and am having a hard time--!” He gasped and slapped both his hands to his mouth.
 
“You're not okay, then.” Neji said. But Sasuke didn't say anything. The Hyuuga stood up and went to the nearest wall then punched it, hard that it had a sharp hole, and his fist is now bleeding. Naruto sat there, eyes wide. The Uchiha just sat there too, but you can see that he was just as provoked as Neji.
 
Naruto pushed the chair back and ran towards Neji, holding his fist. He ran quickly towards his room and rummaged for a bandage. He soon returned with it and wrapped it around Neji's right fist. “Don't move…”
 
When it was done, the bandage may be a bit messy, but it covered the blood and the scratches. Sasuke shook his head, seeing that the work done was too messy… He stood up towards Neji and Naruto. “Give me the hand.” He said coolly. Neji hesitated for a moment, and then saw Naruto with trusting eyes. He sighed and reached out.
 
`This is so wrong…' Both our Ninja Masterminds blushed pathetically. Naruto giggled at the sight as Sasuke held on Neji's hand. `This is too ironic as well…' They continued to think as they held on to their hands.
 
After a few moments, Neji and Sasuke snapped at the final contact and itched to remove it from the others. They rubbed the so-called `germs' off. Maybe in an insane girl's language, you would call it cooties, but I don't know about you. Because you would be mental if you say that when Sasuke and/or Neji holds your hand as germs/cooties.
 
Naruto just stood there, giggling his freaking ass off… It's a one of a kind hour, to start the day.
 
 
“What did you do there anyway?” Iruka asked Kakashi, dabbing some ointment on the Jounin's bruise. You won't notice it because of his hitae ate covering his face, but it is pretty obvious that there is damage somewhere there, in the hot hentai Jounin's face.
 
“I just sneaked up on Naruto and made him scream…” Iruka's vein twitched and he asked, “YOU DID WHAT?!
 
“Do you want me to repeat myself because you're playing deaf, or is it just because you're plain hearing-impaired?” And with that, Iruka slapped the cotton on his lover's painful black eye.
 
After all that, Iruka went towards the door. Realizing what he did, that look, and that aura that was surrounding his lover, he knew this was going to be a bad punishment… Before the Chuunin left to his favorite student's apartment…
 
“You're sleeping alone and on the couch for the rest of the month. No, Kakashi! Whatever pout you create -as if I see it—you're not going to change my mind! No sex, Hatake Kakashi!”
 
A slam, and a curse followed everything else.
 
 
Sasuke and Neji sighed in relief seeing that the younger blonde calmed down and was now laughing. Naruto did admit that he did get scared when a hand went to his ass, and he squeaked then screamed, but what made him laugh were the red faces of the Geniuses.
 
Naruto wiped a real tear from his eyes and clutched his stomach. “So…” The other two looked up. “Who wants to go outside?”
 
Outside wasn't enough. It was one of those days when you want to be alone, but people just keep bothering you. That's what's happening to both Sasuke and Neji. Well, what would you expect when these two have their own fan clubs? Naruto could only stand there and be disgusted at. But he was simply silent.
 
The girls were saying things like—“How dare you stay with Sasuke-sama/Neji-sama?” or “You ugly thing! Stay away from my men!!” or even “Why do you even exist? You don't remember anything you've done anyway!” even “You're just a demon-wielder who would destroy us! Leave us alone, slut!” And that was the last straw.
 
Sasuke and Neji saw the sudden change on Naruto's face. The blonde became paler and they noticed that tears were forming from his eyes, but it was obvious that he was trying to keep them in. Sasuke and Neji's eyes narrowed and their chakras came to a move. Sasuke activated his Sharingan as Neji his Byakugan.
 
The girls saw it and got scared. “Move it, if you don't want to get hurt!” They both yelled at the same time. Timidly, they moved back to their houses. But it never stopped their whispering and bad mouthing.
 
“…bitches…” Neji whispered behind the girls, Sasuke went straight to Naruto, having that odd gut feeling that he was going to give any minute.
 
“…I'm sorry to be such a bother… I—I didn't mean to do that…” Naruto hiccupped helplessly. The two felt sorry more for Naruto. These damned Konohagakure villagers couldn't appreciate one person who tries everything he could…
 
“Oh… sorry… Didn't mean to cry either… I don't know why they just come…” He continued to whisper.
 
“What happened?” Iruka suddenly came out of nowhere. `Maybe I should stop hanging around Kakashi… I might end up like him…aurgh…'
 
“Iruka-sensei, can you bring Naruto back to his apartment and take care of him?” Both of them asked hurriedly. Iruka blinked and nodded slowly. After that, dust flew all over the street all the way to the Hokage's Office.
 
 
[Tsunade's POV]
 
I wasn't exactly expecting other things to do, and I didn't want to do anything else, but when these two slammed the door of my office, I couldn't complain about more paperwork. These stupid girls were insulting Naruto. Calling Naruto both a demon-wielder and a slut when he doesn't remember anything—I can call a case!
 
But that's what these two are doing right now… They were simply ranting. Their differences and arguments were placed aside. Right now it was about Naruto, and no one else.
 
“And then what happened?” So I've been ranting myself, but it doesn't mean that I wasn't listening. It was Naruto we're talking about. He's not himself right now, which is why he cried. I can still see the chakras working inside their eye veins. Sasuke's eyes were still shining red and Sharingan as Neji's Byakugan.
 
Sasuke slammed his fists onto my desk, causing my sake to slightly spill. If it were an ordinary day, I would nearly kill Sasuke, but this wasn't any ordinary day…
 
“I want to get Naruto out of this place, and get some—some—medicine--herb to bring his memories back!” Sasuke lost his cool… The Uchiha Sasuke lost his cool!!! You can just imagine my jaw onto the floor. But I smirked instead. Yes, I know one…Rosemary…
 
“No, Uchiha.” He paused making me think… that's bad… very bad… Shizune stood there and offered tea to the other two. “You too, Hyuuga. Your exact order was to take care of Uzumaki.” I grinned inside, because being the most intelligent people in this village, I'm not sure if I should trust what people say anymore.
 
“But--” Sasuke said, “By getting a kind of medicine or herb, technically we're taking care of Uzumaki.” His voice cold, but full of ridicule. Neji looked at him in disbelief. I knew he was going to say that…
 
“Yes. But your key word there was technically. I specifically told you to take care of Naruto. Stay inside his apartment, protect him, and try to get his memory back. Without leaving Konoha grounds.
 
“What, you people still don't trust me? You think I would still go back to that Orochimaru-pedophile? Do you know how freaky it is just thinking about it?” Sasuke said, cringing, making the rest of us shiver.
 
“This is why I didn't mention that snake-pedophile-bastard.” Everyone looked confused, even Sasuke and Neji. I raised my eyebrows and sighed, turning around, looking outside the window, watching the villagers do their work as the sun starts to set. Yes, they've been here for about three to four hours now…
 
“But that isn't the reason why. It's not the lack of trust, Uchiha. I trust you enough to take care of Naruto, and believe me. That's gaining all my trust.” True, you know. And I'm actually surprised that he noticed that Orochimaru was a pedophile. Scary, freaky, but that's Orochimaru for you.
 
“We'll wait for two weeks. If this continues and if villagers especially your fan girls act either cold or harsh towards our memory-less Uzumaki, then I will order the three of you to the mission of finding that herb. Shizune,” She perked up, jumping.
 
“I want you to research about the rosemary herb and see how we can create something to make Naruto drink it. Know where it grows and when. But you will not tell anyone else about this situation. You, Sasuke, Neji and I are the only ones who should know about this. If anyone finds out, then you'll deal them yourselves.”
 
“Dismissed. Another argument from you two, then forget about the whole herb research, damn it.” And they left. Like they had any other choice, anyway…
 
 
You'll kill me for saying this… but yes, it's to be continued… Leave me be… I'm tired and I've just finished with final exams. I'm second year next year—hell yeah!! LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY!!!! And maybe my last day of using a laptop… my dad just told me he's getting this laptop already. Damn. I don't have a CD burner to move my stories… darn.
 
Anyway, it's been a very long time since I've updated maybe three-four weeks tops? That's because, as always, and I'm not kidding this time, we've had requirements to finish, and tests to study for. But this last Monday to Thursday was our last day, so THIS ROCKS!! But you'll have to wait for three more weeks maybe `till I update the sixth chapter… XD
 
Anyways, this sucks… I'm walking down Writer's Road Block for this moment, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be glad… I'll tell you about the rosemary herb maybe next chapter as well… Still need to research on it… XD
 
`Till then~
 
Ja~~bye-bye!!