Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Starting Anew ❯ The Kidnap... ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: If I owned this… … … … I think it would be the end of the world… Is the sky falling yet? XD
Pairings: SasuNaru, NejiNaru, SasuNaruNeji, KakaIru (beginning of the chapter: slight SasuNeji …scary…00)
An innocent tea-time… can turn into a guilty kidnap.
Note: Well… hello again… I'm surprised you let me live to get through this chapter… It's getting harder and harder by the day…er…second actually. No, wait a minute, a millisecond why not? Urgh, this chapter had been a pain… if you read the note that is now underneath this chapter, you'll understand…
ALERT: TO AUTHOR'S WHO SUGGESTED AND WHO WANT TO SUGGEST: Your suggestions are posted at the end of this chapter. If you want to vote, review or e-mail me. Thanks, dearies!
Extra Note: I'm talking to you as if I'm 60… I bet ya I'm younger than you anyway…
Warning: Slash, fluff, shounen-ai, yaoi, malexmale loving, jealousy, desperate actions, manipulations, OOC-ness, different ways of writing styles and r-rated language.
Dedication (friend): Cho Chang
Dedication (reviewer): Misturu Aki (My 50th reviewer)
Starting Anew
Chapter 7- The Kidnap

Sasuke's POV
After that stupid and useless talk to Tsunade, neither Neji nor I felt better. Wait… why the hell do I care about that Hyuuga? Che…that hand incident's really getting to me…
“Watch where you're going, Uchiha. You'll crash Naruto's door if you won't stop.” His voice rang in my ears. Gods, this is so wrong… I just hate it when people compare me to him. We don't even agree on things!
Oh, wait… wait… okay, we do… one, we both are completely head over heels in love with Uzumaki Naruto, two, we're ready to risk everything even our lives just to either protect him and/or to regain his memories. Alright already, can we stop? I'm getting irritated with these similarities with this guy!
Uchiha…” He growled. See how one can easily change inside one's head?

“What do you want to eat with tea?” Iruka asked the blonde that was sitting on his couch. Until now, he didn't know why the Konoha Geniuses were in a hurry to just push Naruto towards him and ask him to take care of the child.
Naruto blinked around the apartment, familiar with the place. “Uhm… anything would be fine, sensei.” He said formally. Iruka, shocked, froze onto his spot and his eyes widened.
At first he wasn't so sure about Naruto being safe awake and conscious. And right now, he's just not used to the fact that Naruto could be so formal, even to someone he knew of as a father.
Then again, it wasn't everyday when someone loses his or her memory. Naruto quietly sat down the couch and waited. “Naruto…” Iruka came back in quickly with a tray and two cups filled with tea and cookies.
“Arigatou, Iruka-sensei.” The blonde still said in a whisper. The silence was driving Iruka mad and insane! If he could he would have ripped of parts of his hair in irritation and he would have attacked Naruto by then! But…it wasn't a good idea to scare the blonde boy. Especially now.
`Eep!' Iruka thought as he remembered something he forgot. `Damn, I forgot to tell Hyuuga and Uchiha where to find Naruto! Goodness, they must be worried sick!'
And how right he was…

“NARUTO!” Both Geniuses yelled out. They were starting to get worried because Naruto was vulnerable at his state. Something must have happened. After the meeting with the Hokage, and Sasuke realizing that Orochimaru and the Akatsuki could be back again, especially now that Naruto was too vulnerable had scared them half to death.
Sasuke and Neji ran both ways inside the apartment where Naruto was staying at. They asked different unknown people who freakishly knows them but they all said no. Until they hit the same house. Haruno residence.
“Sakura! Sakura!” Sasuke banged on the door in urgency. He didn't care if people were staring at him as if he had this urge to call Sakura, take him into his arms and ask her to marry her. Che… as if.
Once Sakura's mother opened the door, Sasuke could only mumble a simple “excuse me” before making his way towards Sakura's room. When he slammed it open knocking slightly first, he saw Sakura, Hinata, Ino and TenTen sitting together in one circle with a bottle in the middle.
`Typical sleepover…' Was the only thing Sasuke could say until he opened his mouth to speak. Not until someone else caught him to it. “SASUKE-KUN!” Why was he here again? Oh, yes… This was all for Naruto.
Sasuke swore… If ever he got Naruto's memory back…he was going to give the blonde dobe a really irritating time.

“Well, Naruto… what do you want to do now? Kakashi won't be home until tomorrow because he's on a mission…” Iruka said, still up until now, just watching Naruto stare deep in thought.
“Uhm…” That was a start… “C—could you tell me… about… well… my team…?” He stuttered. He was having a hard time asking people to tell him about his memories. Right now, he was just plain shy.
But this amused the older Chuunin. This Naruto was showing the complete opposite of the real Naruto… but this Naruto was completely showing his care for the Uchiha. No one can still tell if the blonde loves him, even though it was obvious. That was another reason why the villagers hate him besides him being a demon-wielder.
However it wasn't his fault that the Uchiha loved him so much more than a friend and a brother. If the villagers accepted him for who he was, there won't be anything wrong with the Uchiha generation to stop. So basically, let's blame the damn villagers.
Haruno Sakura and Yamasaki Ino were not excused. They too hated this blonde boy because of Uchiha's love. They were just too squeaky and too girly and too possessive to someone they don't even own. Ironic.
“Well… you hated Sasuke-san's guts ever since you first laid eyes on him.” Iruka began.
“I hear…” Iruka froze, “People talking… they keep saying things… it was as if I had done something I purposely did… It's not fair…” Naruto was right. It wasn't fair for the villagers to do that to Naruto especially now that he doesn't remember anything. He didn't even know why the Kyuubi was sealed inside him. The nine-tailed fox just was. It wasn't his fault.
Life had been completely and utterly unfair to Naruto. He's had it worse than Sasuke and Neji. Those two were better because the whole Konohagakure liked them. If not liked, loved. But Naruto…he was shunned all his life ever since he was a child.
Naruto looked down onto his knees as he clenched his fists until they were turning white. He didn't ask for anyone else's help. He knew and thought that he could take care of himself. Even now that he had no memories… the villagers were taking advantage of him.
It wasn't as if he wanted to become a demon-wielder. So he heard from the “fan girls”. Gods, how he started hating the word girls… (females out there reading this, hope you understand. I'm female too! U)
But there was nothing he could do to stop it. It was all torture. Silence filled the room as Iruka knew he didn't want to talk and wanted time for himself.
“I'll just go…wash the dishes.” Not a good excuse, but it was enough.

Just outside the Chuunin's place, there were two figures standing above the tree. One tall her than the other, having rough edges. The smaller one had scars underneath his eyes and his face completely smooth like Sasuke's.
“I never thought that guy would leave.”
“…” Silence met the other one. They disappeared, quickly going back to their original plan…years ago.
Iruka was holding the dishes and placing them under the water for quite sometime, until he heard something crash. He was about to drop and break the dishes himself, when he heard it. He was shocked, but he knew that it was typical Naruto, with or without memories.
But then there was a muffled cry. “Mhhmmmrrph!” It was the sound of a boy. Iruka literally dropped the dishes now and ran towards the living room. He saw a man older than he with blue skin and unexplainable eyes holding the blonde by the waist and covering his mouth.
Naruto was struggling against the hold. “…Akatsuki…” Iruka whispered. The shorter one of the two coolly agreed to what the Chuunin said. “Itachi… you left him alone for this long, why couldn't you keep doing that now? Let him go!” Iruka yelled, reaching for his kunai.
There was only silence. Iruka threw the kunai and threw a smoke bomb in front of the two. There was only such time. He went towards the taller one and saw Naruto kicked him…somewhere… He grinned, however he knew it wasn't such the time.
“Sensei!” Iruka took Naruto's wrist and asked him to be silent. It was only a matter of a few more seconds before the smoke vanished. Iruka hadn't gotten far from the hallway until Itachi appeared in front of him and the other behind him, cornering him and Naruto. He looked for ways to get out. `Come on… I was made Chuunin for times like these!' He panicked. There was no way.
Iruka selfishly went to the side, but it was no use. Itachi leapt forward and punched him on the stomach, and got Naruto. The taller one sorry, I really don't know his name smirked as Itachi left him to torture the Chuunin and beat him up until he was a pulp. No one could hear the noises and screams the Chuunin made as the one torturing him…didn't give him the chance.
Not one.

I'M COMPLETELY SORRY! But hey, it's an update! I've just cleaned most of the house because of our books, and believe me when I say that we have more books than a classroom. I swear! You would think we only have a few!