Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Starting Anew ❯ Torture ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: No…

Pairings: SasuNaru, NejiNaru, SasuNaruNeji, KakaIru

My brother loves you so much that... I couldnt resist torturing you.

Note: I’ve been having a hard time lately. You’ll forgive me for some cliché and out of character things, right? *sigh* My bad. I don’t really know Akatsuki and I’ve never really got to watch those episodes where Orochimaru got Sasuke and when Akatsuki tried to get Naruto. Besides… it’s not showing anymore. (Para sa mga Pinoy at Pinay diyan na nagbabasa, wala akong Hero Channel eh. Lay off, please.)


Warning: Slash, fluff, shounen-ai, yaoi, malexmale loving, jealousy, desperate actions, manipulations, OOC-ness, different ways of writing styles and r-rated language.


_

Chapter 8- Torture

------------------------------------------

Tsunade ran pass the confused Kakashi. “Damn it, I don’t have time! Kakashi, bring your lover back to the Tower! Shizune! You know what to do!” Kakashi just stood there frozen and saw what had happened to his lover.

Iruka was all bruised. Every part of his body was black and blue. Shizune took the stretcher and carried Iruka towards the Hokage Tower as quickly as she could. Tsunade elbowed Kakashi’s ribs.

“Damn it, Kakashi! Your lover was beaten up for an hour until someone finally heard his cries, and now you stand there staring onto the ground as if he isn’t hurt! KAKASHI!!” The silver-haired Jounin jerked awake and found that his lover wasn’t lying down on the ground anymore. The only thing that was left was drops of blood.

Tsunade paced around the hallway. She didn’t know what to do. Sasuke, Neji, their other friends, along with ANBU groups left to find Naruto. Why wasn’t she told about this earlier?! They would have founded him by now, if so!

“H–Hokage-sama…” Someone whispered. Tsunade turned her brown glaring glaze towards the person who called her in the first place.

“Oh, right. Thanks for telling me as quickly as possible. Right now, I hope we have things under control…”

“Hope,” the little girl said, whimpering. “Is simply not enough…” And with that, she left towards the academy, knowing perfectly what happened to her sensei.

“You’ll have to cancel Iruka’s classes, then.” Jiraiya said, puffing outside of the building with his gigantic frog. Tsunade shook her head.

“No… the children would ask questions. We’re just going to move them to other Chuunins available. Make sure every mission, under the names of Uchiha, Hyuuga, Haruno, Yamataka, Nara, Hatake and the rest are cancelled. We need them so much to find Naruto…”

Without a second thought, Jiraiya left. Tsunade banged her forehead on the wall. She turned then slid down. What was she going to do now?

----

Fuck… damnit, where the fuck are you, Naruto?!’ Sasuke couldn’t help but curse. He was looking all over Konoha for over two hours and there was still no sign of either Naruto or his chakra.

They’ve split each other into the same groups during the times when they were under Jounins. But Sasuke asked to be alone. He couldn’t get over the fact that Naruto was taken by the Akatsuki when they least expected.

Damn it, of course they would do that! Sasuke’s thoughts suddenly drifted to Orochimaru. Now that Naruto wasn’t an obstacle and that the Akatsuki already got him, would that snake-pedophile-bastard go after him again, knowing fully well that it was only the Kyuubi-wielder who could stop him?

Sasuke cursed more. He didn’t want to go to that bastard again, and he most certainly didn’t want Naruto to be lost like this. Times like these, he thought, he could blame on Naruto. Times like these, they would find Naruto not badly hurt (though usually covered with scratches and dirt) holding some sort of animal.

Times like these, Naruto hasn’t lost his memory!

-----

Naruto groaned, his head throbbing painfully. He gasped as he saw a dark cave. ‘Great… When the first time this happened, I was somewhere in the middle of the forest. And now, I’m in the middle of nowhere inside a cave!’ He complained to himself. He would have gotten up, but there was something restraining him onto the ground.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” A voice deep enough to scare whispered. Naruto looked around but there was no one. He smirked, horrified, and said, “Well, it’s a good thing you’re not me then…” He hissed as he felt someone or something holding his wrists. It was burning.

His breath shallow, he gasped for air. He wanted so much to scream… nothing just seems to be coming out. Naruto moved his head from side to side, trying to ease the pain that is until now being inflicted on him.

“St–stop…” He hiccupped. Immense pain ran through his veins. He wasn’t used to this much. Tears that stung his eyes earlier were now freely fighting their way down Naruto’s cheek.

Another pair of hands came to his face and started wiping it. He screamed louder than before now that the pain was merely a faded illusion compared to this.

“You don’t have to worry,” the voice hissed. “You only have to wait for the two who kidnapped you in the first place.”

Then voices roared with laughter. “Because soon enough… We will separate Kyuubi inside you… And leave somewhere to die in pain.” It was sudden but the most immense pain inflicted on him ran through his spinal chord and he fainted.

“Hmm… So much for being a demon.”

------

The machines beeped long and loud, trying to synchronize Iruka’s heartbeat and brainwaves. A mask over his nose and mouth, he was gasping for air as if he was drowning.

A nurse came to remove the mask and tried to check his pulse, but then he coughed and spat out blood that it dripped to his left side of his jaw. “Oh…oh… NO!!”

The scream tore throughout the hospital. The nurse stood there horrified at what she saw.

“What is it?!” Tsunade panicked. Sakura just came and was reporting how the mission was going so far. She told her that the groups decided to camp out instead and continue looking for Naruto the next day, knowing where they left off.

“Sasuke didn’t want to come home… He said the only reason and the only person he would come home for would be the one missing right now.” Sakura said in a pained voice. Tsunade could just stand up and smacked the girl on the cheek.

Shizune gasped as the nurse ran inside before another move. “Go--Godaime-sama! U--Umino Iruka-san! Something’s wrong with his breathing pattern!” Tsunade cursed for God-knows-how-many today. Kakashi dashed before anyone could move.

-----------

“I have the scroll.” A cold voice said, dripping with anger. Naruto shivered. How long has it been since he was knocked out? ‘Not too long.’ Something inside of him hoped. He looked at himself. He sighed in relief to find out that he was still wearing his clothing.

“All we have to do is to read it, then perform it.” Another voice said, the one he was talking to before. ‘I still don’t know who these people are...’ The thought haunted Naruto. His head was pounding worse than before.

“Not necessary. Hurry up. Someone might be stupid enough to rush inside the incantation.” Once again, a newer voice stated. Naruto’s body froze. What were they going to do to him?

“I see that our prisoner has awaken.” The same voice that was filled with anger said, looking at him. Naruto felt himself be tenser. He was afraid of this man, and he didn’t know why.

“The demon-wielder fears you, Itachi.” A gruff man with blue skin said, looking amused.

“Be silent, Kisame! I don’t need you and your obvious antics.” The man, whom Naruto now knew was named Itachi, said. “My beloved brother is on his way. And your teacher might not be able to make it here alive either.” Naruto’s eyes widened.

“What happened to Iruka-sensei?!” Panic roamed his veins. His teacher was bruised, and Itachi was making it sound like he was dead. “You-- YOU KILLED HIM!” He yelled.

“Kisame merely kicked and punched your beloved teacher. It is not our fault that no one was there in time to save him. It is your fault as well, for not being careful, Kyuubi.” Naruto twitched.

“My name is not Kyuubi. It’s Naruto.” He said with pride.

“You are sure about that?” Mock was filled in his tone. Naruto twitched again. Of course he wasn’t sure! He had just lost how many years of memories in just mere seconds! Itachi held up a scroll.

“Remember this?” He asked.

“That...scroll...” Naruto gasped as flashes of memories were playing out in front of him.

“Well, you have to retrieve an important scroll lost deep in the forest.” Naruto heard Kakashi say as they were standing on a bridge. “Sound and Sand are after it as well. Be cautious.” Then the three of them jumped away. He didn’t know how eerything ended up, or what happened, but all he knew was that he was the first one to have founded the scroll. He didn’t open it. Someone else did.

You don’t know who that someone is... For all we know, it must be this Itachi.’ The thought hit him. “Hey!” He yelled out to Itachi. “What do you mean, ‘your beloved brother’?” Itachi smiled causing shivers down Naruto’s spine.

“Uchiha Sasuke, my brother.” Naruto's eyes widened. “Y--you’re related to Sasuke?” Itachi didn’t bother answering. “But-- why are you doing this to me?!” He bellowed. The thinest string of courage snapping before his eyes.

Itachi cupped Naruto’s chin and forced him to look at the older Uchiha. “My brother loves you so much that... I couldn’t resist torturing you.”

--------

It has been a VERY long time! My apologies to all those people out there. But I hope I kept you entertained by posting my other Naruto fanfiction, ‘Perfection’... ANYWAY! Thanks for sticking to this even though it seems as though it has been abandoned.

Well, it’s back to waiting for you all, sorry. The laptop I have is only temporary and will have to be returned to my father’s office on Monday, and it’s already Saturday. But, hey, it’s an update. I’m sure, though, I’ll be able to type the 9th chapter. But first, I’ve got to fix these.

While waiting for the next chapter, why don’t you read Perfection? >.> Kidding. But if you have time, please do. It’s better than my other Naruto story. Ehi, don’t read that one!

So far, that’s what’s happening. Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter, and have fun with the next! I fear it might not get past 15. O.o!! Mga kababayan nga pala! Magparamdam naman kayo! XD!!

Ja!--bye-bye!