Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ten Deaths ❯ For Her Honor ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

For Her Honor
 
Sakura clutched a kunai in her hand as she prepared to attack him. She panted, beads of sweat rolling down her face.
 
She winced as her weight settled on her left leg, and suddenly the ninja was on top of her, straddling her body as he pushed her to the ground.
 
She braced herself against the feeling of cold metal against her, all the while fighting against her traitorous body. She squeezed her luminous green eyes shut in concentration, preparing herself for death.
 
What came next seemed worse. A warm hand made itself at home on her right breast, and her eyes snapped open in shock. Her mouth opened, but she couldn't seem to grasp language..
 
She looked up in to his face. His leering, perverted face… So different from that of anyone else she had ever known…
 
And then there was nothing else in her world.
 
Just her, and him. His face. The hand on her breast, and the other hand between her legs. And suddenly, her traitorous body came back to her mind, and she bucked hard, flinging him off of her. She grabbed at the edges of the clothing, holding it together, as tears of anger and frustration flowed down her cheeks.
 
Slowly, she crumpled to the floor. Knees thumped to the ground, and she groped blindly for a weapon. She finally grasped the handle of a kunai. Her eyes skittered toward it nervously, and she noted with a grimace that it belonged to her enemy, who was stirring weakly at the base of a tree.
 
She gripped it, nearly overcome with bloodlust. Red blurred her vision, and she threw the kunai with the unerring aim of a trained killer.
 
She watches as he crumples lifelessly with satisfaction, and then she stands on trembling legs, and turns, surprised by the boy who is suddenly there, eyes filled with fury and bloodlust, his curse seal swirling madly.
 
She stumbles backward, and finds, suddenly, that she can't balance…
 
To her relief, two warm arms pick her up easily, cradling her in his arms. She lets herself relax, “Thanks, Sasuke-kun.”
 
His only reply is to tell her that next time, she should call him.