Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ That Fat Head! ❯ The Jutsu that He has Passed to Me ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

That Fat Head!
Manga: Naruto
Genre: Comedy/Romance/Adventure/Action
Type: Continuation
Rate: All Audience
Pairings: Hanabi-Konohamaru, Neji-Hinata, Kakashi-Kurenai, slight Anko-Iruka
Summary: The academy held it pre-academy final test, and paired the student one-one. Hyuuga Hanabi was paired with Konohamaru, the boy he disliked the most. However, is it true that Hanabi really hate him? What would Hanabi and Konohamaru do, if Kakashi and Kurenai relationship was depend on them? And what about Neji and Hinata true relationship?
 
That Fat Head!
Chapter 5: The Jutsu that He Have Passed to Me!
 
Naruto-niichan, I should thank you for teaching me this great jutsu!
 
`Where the hell am I?'
Hanabi observed her surrounding. Strange atmosphere covered with thin fog was the only thing she could see. No one was there, not even a thing. She pinched her own hand, to make sure that she was not dreaming. She didn't feel the pain from the pinch; in fact she had not felt it when she touched her own hand.
`Can I get out from here?'
Nothing seemed harmful around her, but she was scared. Really scared. The emptiness was more than anything to turn her down.
`Help me, please anybody save me…'
A hand reached towards her. A woman's hand. Hanabi remembered the hand; it was her Hahaue's. But wait… her Hahaue not supposed to be here. She has already dead! But Hanabi could not resist the temptation to reach her Hahaue's hand. She was sure if she reached for it, she could be free from this terrifying place. But is it okay to go with her Hahaue? How about Hinata-neesama? How about Neji-niisan? Chichiue?
And how about Konohamaru…?
`Hanabi-chan…'
A voice called from afar. First it was so silent, but the next second it became larger. The vision of the hand went clearer. Her Hahaue was there. Standing in front of her. Waiting for Hanabi so she could go with her.
`Hanabi-chan, come here…'
Hanabi could not resist. She could not bear to hear the voice. The voice that she really missed for so long. A motherly voice. She took one step closer towards her Hahaue's figure.
`Hanabi-chan…'
It was her mother. It really was. She reached for her Hahaue's hand, the range only left from some inches.
“HANABI-CHAN!!! WAKE UP!!!”
Hanabi flinched in fear. She heard it. She heard Konohamaru's voice, but he was nowhere to be found.
“HANABI-CHAN!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!”
Hanabi retreated her hand before it touched her Hahaue's. Konohamaru's voice seemed desperately needed her. What for? What did Konohamaru need from her?
The exam.
The bet.
Hanabi looked at her Hahaue carefully. She seemed irritated with the disturbance. But Hanabi did not care. She has more things to do before she left with her Hahaue.
`Gomen nasai, Hahaue. But I have more important things to do! I can't go with you right now!'
Hanabi bowed at her Hahaue's figure, and she turned away. A bright light appeared in front of her. She protected her eyes with one hand, and from inside the light, she heard Konohamaru's voice.
“HANABI-CHAN!!!”
Hanabi stepped forward into the light, she did not want to make Konohamaru wait any longer, but before she left, she glanced at her Hahaue. Hahaue seemed disappoint, but then she smiled and waved her hand towards Hanabi.
`I'll be wait for Hiashi-sama, Hinata-chan, and also you, Hanabi-chan'
Her Hahaue smiled warmly.
`See you later, Hahaue!'
Hanabi grinned and ran towards the light. But she vowed that she heard her Hahaue said:
`Don't make me wait too long!'
***
Hanabi hardly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Konohamaru. Not his face, but his eyes.
Two eyes.
Too near.
Suddenly Hanabi awakened to the reality. Not only have their eyes that were in a close ranged, but also:
Their lips.
Touched!
“GYAAAA!!!!” Hanabi sat up abruptly; she had awakened to the reality. A real, bad reality.
“Hanabi-chan, you are awake! I thought you were dead already!” exclaimed Konohamaru cheerfully. He hugged Hanabi in his happiness.
HENTAI YARE!!!” Hanabi punched Konohamaru with all her might right in his face, sending him to bumping on the tree trunk.
“Hey Hanabi-chan!? Why did you punch me!?” said Konohamaru as he rubbed his red nose.
“YOU! Y- YOU! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE D- DONE TOO ME!!! YOU K…. KKKKKI- MY LLLL… MINE! GYAAA!!! YOU ERO!” Hanabi cried stressfully, speak normally went too difficult for her.
“I was just trying to help you, Hanabi-chan!” explained Konohamaru carefully.
“LIAR! WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY KKKK… KKKKIII- WUAAA!!!” Hanabi pulled her hair in her stress-ness.
“C- Calm down, Hanabi-chan! What I did to you is only mouth to mouth resurrection! That's the only thing I can do to save you!” explained Konohamaru so quickly that he almost bit his own tongue.
“BUT STILL!!!”
“Listen, I'm really sorry Hanabi-chan!” apologized Konohamaru truthfully.
Hanabi did not know why, but when she heard that Konohamaru had said sorry, she could think clearly again. She observed Konohamaru's look. He was wet from head to toe, his body scratched here and there.
Hanabi checked their surrounding. They were on the river bank, and no Maitou Gai was there.
“Where are we?” asked Hanabi when she could regain control of her self again.
“We are near the fourth layer, seems like that by reading at this scroll,” Konohamaru tossed the scroll he stealth from Gai to Hanabi.
Hanabi caught the scroll and take a look at it.
“Konohamaru, why could we be here?”
“Eh? You didn't remember, Hanabi-chan?”
Hanabi shook her head, “the only thing that I could remember that I was kicked by Gai-sensei on the head,” said Hanabi.
“Yea, after that you fell from the cliff and almost drowned on the river if I didn't get you in time.”
“You mean you jumped to the river to save me!?”
“Yeah, `cause I remembered that you can't swim,” Konohamaru nodded his head.
“IDIOT! DID I TELL YOU NOT TO RISK YOUR LIFE AGAIN UP THERE!?” snapped Hanabi furiously.
“But I've to save you, Hanabi-chan!”
“YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG, FAT HEAD!?”
Konohamaru was not in the mood to be angry, but Hanabi just did not understand how he would be if he failed to save her.
“WE ARE TEAM-MATE, HANABI-CHAN! YOU ARE MY FRIEND! YOU ARE A PRECIOUS PERSON TO ME!” shouted Konohamaru angrily.
“BUT-”
“AND DID I TELL YOU THAT I WILL PROTECT YOU!?” cut Konohamaru.
“I…” Hanabi could not continue her words. That was true. Konohamaru had promised that he would protect her before they follow the butterfly, right after they passed the gate of Kizetsu no Mori. All things that Konohamaru done in protecting her were because she is a precious person for him.
“And I will protect those who are precious to me, that's my Nindo,” Konohamaru's voice has back to normal when he saw the look on Hanabi's face.
“I'm sorry, Konohamaru,” apologized Hanabi, “and… thanks for saving me.”
“No probs!” Konohamaru grinned and walked towards her. He extended his hand to Hanabi, “Let's continue the exam!”
Hanabi smiled and reached for his hand, but when she stood up, her leg ached so painfully.
“Argh!” Hanabi fell to the ground, “Ouch! My leg!”
“You okay, Hanabi-chan!?” asked Konohamaru anxiously.
“My leg. It seems that it was hurt when I fell to the river,” guessed Hanabi, “But it's okay, I could walk normally, you see,” Hanabi jumped from where she fell. When she walked a step, her face contorted in pain because the hurt on his leg.
“You can't walk, Hanabi-chan,” said Konohamaru.
“No, I'm okay, honest! HEY!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING, KONOHAMARU!?” Hanabi yelled when Konohamaru pulled her hands and put it on both of his shoulders.
“You can't walk, so I should help you, Hanabi-chan,” said Konohamaru as he reached Hanabi's thighs and pull her closer to his back.
“STOP IT! THAT TICKLES! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW, DOBE!!!” Hanabi continued to yell, But Konohamaru seemed that he was not care at all.
“Hanabi-chan, if you are keep resisting, it will only waste our time! Now it's almost sunset!” snapped Konohamaru.
Anyhow, Konohamaru was right. If Hanabi keep ignoring the help, they might waste the exam's time. If they were late, they would be lost two bets at once. Kakashi-sensei might be so angry, while Mia would laugh under her loss.
“Dammit, just make it quick, Konohamaru.” Hanabi surrendered.
“Okay, now tell me which way to the fourth layer, Hanabi-chan,” said Konohamaru.
“By the scroll… it seems that we have to go to the east,” decided Hanabi.
“On your order,” Uttered Konohamaru as he pulled Hanabi closer to his back, tightening the clench.
*BOOP*
Oops, that was too tight. Konohamaru blushed furiously when Hanabi's breast brushed softly against his back.
“I'LL KILL YOU AFTER THIS EXAM, KONOHAMARU!!!” cursed Hanabi, ignoring her own fats-heartbeats.
***
Hanabi and Konohamaru had passed the opening of the fourth layer, and now they were on the middle of it. Konohamaru had carried Hanabi for at least twenty minutes, and he was quite tired with it.
“Hey, Hanabi-chan,” called Konohamaru.
“What's it?”
“You sure are heavy, you should try to loss some weight,” said Konohamaru, half joking.
“DOBE!” Hanabi slapped Konohamaru's head with the scroll furiously, “I TOLD YOU I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! NOW PUT ME DOWN! I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO CRAWL TO THE LAST LAYER!”
“Kidding, Hanabi-chan! Jyokan! It's only a slight joke because in this layer everything seems so quite!” Konohamaru grinned awkwardly.
“Try not to joking about my self, idiot!” snapped Hanabi, “but yeah- you right… everything seems too quiet indeed,” corrected Hanabi.
Konohamaru was right. The atmosphere was too quiet that it made it kind of creepy. From the first until the third layer, everything seemed fine. Sometimes they could here some sounds of fighting, or even seeing the red fireworks on the air. The red fireworks were used to give sign to the Jounins that the team who sent it have surrendered.
“Hanabi-chan, how many teams do you think that still continuing this exam?”
“Not sure enough, Konohamaru. But in my opinion there are three more teams beside us,” said Hanabi.
“Who else it may be?”
“Well, Kudou Shinichi and Mouri Ran might have been passed, since Kudou-kun is an observer, while Mouri-san is a Karate maniac. And then Kinomoto Sakura and Li Shaoran, both of their chakra controls are great and the last… though I don't want to admit it were… Jyamasuki Mia and Nara Shikanori... anyway, Shikanori-san is a genius with IQ points are more than 250…” explained Hanabi.
“Well…” Konohamaru gulped, “they are all though rivals…”
“Yeah, right,” said Hanabi gloomily.
“But I'm sure I can pass it, since I'm with you,” said Konohamaru, “I believe in you, Hanabi-chan.”
“W- Well… m- me too…” Hanabi blushed.
No one said a word; they were too busy with the blushing thing. And after three minutes, Hanabi seemed to return back to the world.
“Konohamaru, let's continue. It's near sunset.”
“Yes, Hanabi-chan,” Konohamaru started to walk.
*Srrkkk*
“Do you hear it, Konohamaru?” whispered Hanabi on Konohamaru's ear, “just nod if you do.”
Konohamaru nodded his head once.
“By his ability of sneaking, he might be a Jounin,” said Hanabi, “What should we do, Konohamaru?”
“What do you mean `what should we do'?” whispered Konohamaru.
“I mean here, we could corner him to get the last scroll, but we will have a big risk, you know. And I can't help you much, since my leg is sprained,” explained Hanabi.
“Don't worry Hanabi-chan, everything's gonna be okay,” Konohamaru grinned.
“But, Konohamaru… the risk is…”
“Calm down, Hanabi-chan. I've said it to you, I'll protect you,” Konohamaru smiled at her.
“Okay,” Hanabi sighed, “now put me down, so I won't give too much burden to you.”
Without needing to answer, Konohamaru released Hanabi from his hands. She helped Hanabi to walk towards a tree, and leaned her back against the trunk.
“Don't worry, Hanabi-chan. You just wait here, I'm gonna finish everything,” Konohamaru convinced her.
“Yes, Konohamaru. I believe in you, but when you are cornered, you have no right to prevent me in helping you,” said Hanabi seriously.
Konohamaru didn't say a thing; he only gave Hanabi a `Nice Guy' pose using his right hand. Hanabi giggled secretly, as Konohamaru sneaked carefully to the bush where he thought that the Jounin was there.
Konohamaru has got nearer to the Jounin, he could see his ass. Seeing it has given an idea, a bad, naughty idea.
`It's gonna be your lucky day to taste one of my favourite jutsu…' Konohamaru said mentally as he smirked roguishly. He had taken one of his Kunai, and got it ready on his hands.
“KURAE!!! Passed from Kakashi-sensei, Naruto-niichan, and then ME! KONOHA ANCIENT TAIJUTSU SUPREME TECHNIQUE!!! SENNEN GOROSHE!!!” Konohamaru trusted the kunai on the Jounin's ass with all his might.
“GUWAAAAHHH!!!” the Jounin cried painfully. He flew into the empty air for some tense seconds, and landed right on his face into the open ground.
“Take that!” Konohamaru exclaimed happily, “Now, give me the next scroll, err-… EBISU-SENSEI!?”
Konohamaru gaped on the sun-glassed Jounin who was ever been his private teacher while he was a kid.
“KKKK---- KONOHAMARU-SAMA…!!!” Ebisu moaned painfully, and he secretly sighed. Somehow, Konohamaru has grown into a more Naruto-ish.
“GOMEN, EBISU-SENSEI!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE JOUNIN WAS YOU!” Konohamaru apologized.
“Huh, that didn't hurt a bit,” said Ebisu nonchalantly, though he could feel the pain was killing his ass.
“Gomen, sensei,” uttered Konohamaru, “but hey, I have beaten you, you should give us the scroll! That's the rule!”
“Hump, that useless jutsu was not polite! I banned it from beating me! You should try another jutsu that is more polite, and useful!” said Ebisu as he corrected his sun-glasses.
“But, Kakashi-sensei, the one of the greatest Jounins of Konoha often uses it! It's not fair, Ebisu-sensei! You have told me before, use the jutsu that used by greater Ninjya!” protested Konohamaru.
“Damn you, just follow my words! I won't give you the scroll, unless you have showed me some strong jutsus!”
“But sensei-!” Konohamaru doubted.
“Just follow what he wanted, Konohamaru. I'll help you,” said Hanabi as she stood up. Only some seconds she could stand by her own, but the next thing, she collapsed again to the ground.
“Hanabi-chan!” Konohamaru quickly approached Hanabi, “I told you before, leave it up to me!”
“But, Konohamaru! Ebisu-sensei is far way too strong for you!” said Hanabi.
“Leave it to me, everything's gonna be okay! I've known his weakness, I've got a plan to make him down!” Konohamaru grinned mischievously, “Now rest aside, just believe in me!” said Konohamaru, still grinning, as he pushed Hanabi to rest.
“Done yet, Konohamaru-sama?” asked Ebisu-sensei. He was grown more patient-less than before.
“Y- Yes, Ebisu-sensei!” Konohamaru ran towards his place, and awkwardly took his stance.
“No, no, no! That's not a right stance, Konohamaru-sama! You should lower your back a little!” commanded Ebisu.
“Argh, hell on it, Ebisu-sensei! Just see my jutsu! TAJYUU: KAGEBUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!” shortly, four copies of Konohamaru appeared behind the real one.
“Hump, it is just a low level of jutsu, Konohamaru-sama! I didn't even have to move to beat it up,” Ebisu smirked sarcastically as he corrected his sun-glasses once more.
“JUST YOU SEE, EBISU-SENSEI!!!” exclaimed Konohamaru as he and his copies circled Ebisu at the range of one metres, “HENGE! OIROKE NO JUTSU!!!”
There was a lot noise, and Konohamaru and his copies has transformed into five nude and very sexy girls.
“WHAT!?” Hanabi, who observed the fight was heavily dumbfounded, `is it what he means by his plan!? Dobe, dobe, DOBE!!!'
Ebisu seemed to burst the blood out of his nose, but he prevented it quickly by closing his nose.
“No use, Konohamaru-sama! I've never beaten twice by err- the same… w- well… ju-… juts… su…” Ebisu's words slowly turned into an awkward one, as the girl versions of Konohamaru slowly approached him. They embraced Ebisu on the leg, the waist, the chest, and the neck, while the rest secretly taken the scroll from one of Ebisu's pocket.
“Sensei…” the Konohamaru girl blew softly into Ebisu's ear, “I still have a jutsu left…”
“W- What…?” asked Ebisu as the blood from his nose has trickled slowly. Seemed he has really forgotten that the girls were Konohamaru's disguise.
“This…” said Konohamaru girl sexily, “Seppun no jutsu…” Konohamaru girls puckered they lips altogether, gestured that they wanted to kiss Ebisu. Before their lips touched, Ebisu has fainted into the ground, blood from his nose has poured more swiftly than ever.
“YESS!!! TAKE THAT, EBISAU-SENSEI!!! I'VE BEATEN YOU!!!” exclaimed Konohamaru triumphantly as he jumped happily, “WHO SAID THAT IT WAS A WEIRD AND LOW LEVEL JUTSU, HUH!? Though it was quite disgusting, yuck…”
“Hanabi-chan, let's go! We've got the last scroll!” said Konohamaru happily as he approached Hanabi.
“HAHAHA!!!” Hanabi laughed, a tear has trickled on the corner of her eye, “THAT WAS GREAT, KONOHAMARU! HAHAHAHA!! YOU REALLY GOT HIM!” Hanabi guffawed uncontrollably.
`H- hey, Hanabi… you really okay?” asked Konohamaru. Seeing the way Hanabi laughed like that was something new to him!
“Great, really great!” Hanabi said between her pants of laughter.
Konohamaru could not help it, seeing her laughing like that, has turned him into the louder one.
Well, they laughed for the rest of the time, forgotten that it was almost sunset.
***
AN: so, how was it? Review for this chapter, please! So I'll have some motivations to continue to the next chapter, the last one indeed! See ya! Btw, Seppun here means `kiss'. Yuck, to imagine that you'll kiss Ebisu… Oh mi God… Anyhow, I dunno if the `Hahaue' was a right vocab… I just created it by myself, sorry bout it anyhow!