Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Kyuubi's Gift ❯ A second chance and a Kekkei Genkai ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
The Kyuubi's Gift
 
Chapter I
A Second Chance, and a Kekkei Genkai
 
(? P.O.V.)
 
`So, this is how I die, is it?'
 
Looking around, I see the dead bodies of sound and leaf shinobi. Glancing at the ground before me, I see Orochimaru, well, Sasuke, Orochimaru took Sasuke's body over recently.
 
“Damn Sasuke, letting Orochimaru take over, baka.” I mutter to myself.
 
I had a large hole in my stomach; the result of a Chidori, there was a minor gash on my arm, and my leg had a few kunai in it.
 
“I'm surprised that I'm not dead from blood loss; probably the fox.”
 
`Maybe I should see if I can find Sakura's body.' Tears making their way to my eyes.
 
I remember the incident, like I was watching it over again, in my head.
 
(Flashback)
 
“Ku ku ku, Naruto-kun, you look like your tired.” Orochimaru stated rather then asks.
 
“You think I'm tired after that, gezz Orochimaru, you most be getting old!”
 
“Silence you brat!” He hissed at me, then smirked, “Chidori!”
 
`Fuck!' I thought, as he appeared right before me, shoving his hand towards me. I tried to dodge, but he was to close. As I realized that I was going to get hit by the attack, I brace myself. When I felt a pair of hands on arm, and then force applied to them, I was shocked. By pushing me out of the way, a woman with pink hair had taken the blow for me.
 
“Sakura-chan!” I yelled, as I made my way towards her, tears burning my eyes.
 
“N-Naruto, you baka, pay attention to the battle.” She says as I get in hearing range.
 
“Sakura-chan, you need medical attention, I just can't leave you here!” I yell as I pick her up.
 
“Naruto, you won't make it.” She says flatly, coughing up blood after speaking.
 
Tears stream down my face as I look at her, a smiling adorning her face.
 
“Why are you smiling?” I ask, tears still flowing.
 
“Because…I-I-.” She says before coughing up more blood. Looking at me, she smiles as she starts to go limp in my arms, Shinigami taking her soul.
 
“I love you, Sakura…” I say, but she didn't hear, she was dead, and I was engulfed in rage, wanting blood, Orochimaru's blood.
 
Placing her body on the ground gently, I stand up to have another Chidori shoved at me.
It connected to my stomach, but I didn't budge, my anger canceling out pain as Kyuubi stopped the bleeding. I formed the perfect Rasengan in one hand and a demon one with nine tail like appendages in the other.
 
“MANTEN RASENGAN!” I yelled as I pulled back the hand with the complete Rasengan and shoved it in his gut.
 
“KYUUBI RASENGAN!” Shoving this one in his face, causing his face to be completely massacred by the powerful attack. Orochimaru slid to the ground, but not before he dragged a kunai down my arm, trying to get in one last attack.
 
“Orochimaru, be my judgment as the Rokudaime, you are condemned to death!” I hiss coldly, as Orochimaru took his last breath through his mangled face.
 
(Flashback End)
 
`The only thing dream I gained was becoming the Rokudaime, one I didn't fulfill was protecting Sakura, and the other was marrying her…' My thoughts kept trailing on.
 
“Kit, please, stop mopping about. You need to carry on for your friends.” I heard Kyuubi, trying to cheer me up.
 
You see, in the past six years of being back from Jiraiya's training, the Kyuubi and I had become like father and son.
 
`Nice try Kyu-kun, but it won't work.' I say, hearing him growl lightly at the nickname.
 
“All I'm saying is that you shouldn't give up, it's not like you.”
 
`Kyu-kun, this is my fate, and I accept it.' I respond solemnly.
 
“OKAY, NOW YOU SOUND LIKE THAT DAMN HYUUGA, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?” Yelled the Kyuubi, starting to get pissed off at my attitude. “Kit, I ask you, do you want to see your friends again, even if it might cost you your life?”
 
`Of course I want to see my friends again! I don't care if I might die! How!? Just tell me how!?'
 
“Simple, time-travel.” He says, like an everyday thing.
 
`Time-travel? Kyu-kun, that's almost impossible! Chakra can't control time; you and me both know it. That, and unless I can keep my memories, I won't be any help. Last time we were talking about this, you said the possibility of keeping our memories is very slim.'
 
“Kit, what do you think I do in here? Just sleep? Yeah, right! You may not use my chakra unless you need to or want to because you want a change of pace, that and your chakra captivity rivals mine, but I do research, and, I've found out, that if we fuse our chakras, we can use it to control time!”
 
`Wow, how long did it take to learn that!?' I ask, totally shocked.
 
“Do you want to or not? You don't have much time left.”
 
`Just show me the hand signs!'
 
Flashing the hand signs in my head, we go through about five hundred.
 
“Chronos Release: Time Flux Jutsu!” I mutter as a strange feeling washes over me.
 
“Okay, Kit, how far back to you want to go?” Asks the Kyuubi, although his voice wasn't coming from my head, but to my right. Looking in that direction, there stands Kyuubi, over a hundred meters in length, and thirty-three meters in height.
 
“So, until I chose, you can stay out?”
 
“Yes kit, but what time do you chose?”
 
“To where this all started, my birth. I want to see my parents before they die…” I speak sadly.
 
“Hang on, this is going to be a bumpy ride!” He says as the same feeling washes over me again.
 
“Kyu-kun, will I remember all this?”
 
“Of course, how else will you change the time-line.” At those words, I start to feel smaller.
 
When it stopped, I opened my eyes to see a pair of dark green ones staring into mine.
 
With a sigh, the woman says, “ At least he got to see me before I die. Arashi, you should take him now, so we can save the village.” The woman, I presumed, was my mother, who I was told died at childbirth.
 
“Please forgive me? I want to be here by your side as you take your last breath, but I must save the village, forgive me, Reiku.” Says a man, probably my father. I looked at him to find that he was the Yondaime.
 
`What the hell!? My father was the freaking Yondaime, my hero!? Damn, I am the luckiest kid on the planet!' I yelled in my head, not being able to speak for I was only an infant.
 
Looking back at my mother I see her fall in an eternal slumber. I start to cry, but silently.
 
`At least I kept that dignity.' I thought to myself.
 
“Not crying out loud are we? You're more mature then a child should be, but I guess that's a good sign!” My father says, kissing my forehead.
 
As we got to the site of the Kyuubi, I gurgled happily. My father looked at me with a questioning face. Understanding the look, I point to the Kyuubi. He smiled a sad smile and says, “That, my son, is the Kyuubi no Yoko. I must seal him into you, please forgive me.”
 
When we got there, he quickly sealed Kyuubi into me.
 
`Hey, Kyu-kun, do you remember me?' I ask him
 
“What the, how the hell can you speak to me?” Asks the Kyuubi, shocked that and infant could communicate to him.
 
`Fuck, that means then we have to rebuild our friendship!'
 
Silence
 
`Hey, Kyu-kun, you there?'
 
“Wait, I just searched your memories, knowing me, I probably set my memories some where in the depths of your mind. Look, I'm not going to talk for a while, I'll be searching for my memories, so talk with your father” `Damn, I must have grown soft, or he grew on me, probably both, fuck!'
 
`Ah, Kyu-kun, I can hear your thoughts too.'
 
“Shut up and pay attention to your father!” Demands an irritated Kyuubi.
Switching my attention back to my father, I see him talking with Shinigami.
 
“Please, Shinigami-sama, can I have a few more moments with my son?”
 
“Hm, ten minutes, and only ten minutes, understood?”
 
“Thank you, Shinigami-sama!” Arashi says, bowing.
 
Looking at me, he brings me to ojii-sama.
 
“Sarutobi, I ask that you tell the village to look upon Naruto as a hero, and not a monster. I know they will most likely ignore this, but some might respect my last wish.” Arashi explains.
 
“I will try, Arashi-sama.” Sarutobi responds, giving a quick bow.
 
Looking back at my father, I see him crying, gazing at me. Turning my head towards Shinigami, I glare fiercely at him, furious that he must take my fathers soul. To my surprise, he glares right back, before a smirk makes its way to his inhuman like lips.
 
“Arashi, your son, he is a fierce one! I have a question, Uzumaki. Would you believe me if I told you your son has a Kekkei Genkai?” At this, both the Yondaime and I give him a quizzical look.
 
“Turn your attention to his eyes.”
 
Doing as he says, he gapes, face showing complete shock.
 
“H-how? I nor Reiku have a Kekkei Genkai!” He asks, eyes back on him.
 
“My eldest son, the god of prophecy, once said that a child would be born with a Kekkei Genkai like no other. He said that this Dojutsu would be known as Mantengan (Perfect Eyes), and put the Sharingan and Byakugan to shame. Looks like your son is the one he prophesized. Congratulations! Sadly, I must take your soul.”
 
“Shinigami-sama, may I ask for one more favor?” The fourth asks.
 
Giving a sigh, he responds, “What is it?”
 
“Although my soul will be put through unimaginable pain, I ask that you tell me about my son every so often, is this acceptable?”
 
Breaking into a fit of hysteric laughing, stopping a moment later, he finally answering, “Yes, Arashi, I will tell you about your son when I think it is important.”
 
“Then I have no regrets, Sarutobi, take care of Naruto for me.” With that, Shinigami took his soul, and his body fell lifeless on the ground.
 
“Kit, I'm sorry…I found my memories in the back of the seal. I've found something that might peak your interest, you have three chakra sources!”
 
“Thanks Kyu-kun, but what do you mean three chakra sources?” I ask, a little surprised.
 
“Well, it seems that you have the pure chakra of a human, colored blue, my chakra, colored red, and a new one, it's the result of the fusion of our chakras, it is a pure black color, extremely powerful! It may be even more cursed then that of the Uchiha-teme's! Strangely though, it fluctuates between both curse and pure, and has the attributes of all the elements. The more we use our chakra, the larger the storage of the black chakra grows. Now that I think of it, we still need to give it a category, not cursed, not demon, not human, not elemental, what shall we call it?”
 
`I think I have an idea! How about malice chakra?' I suggest.
 
“It has a nice ring to it! From now on, it is malice chakra! Listen kit, you know quite a few human jutsus, but I can teach you more, with my chakra, you can use the demon jutsus I will teach, and the malice chakra can be a substitute for either. On the other hand, with human chakra you can still use demon jutsus, but it will be more costly on your chakra.”
 
“Thanks, Kyu-kun! Well, we should probably start training tomorrow, in the mindscape of course!”
 
Looking at ojii-sama, I notice a few tears making their way down his cheeks. On instinct, I reach out my small hand and wipe the tears away, drawing a smile from the old man.
 
“Naruto, you will grow to be a strong and kind Hokage one day!”
 
At those words, I gurgle happily.
 
 
For the next few years, Naruto would train with the Kyuubi in his mindscape, learning many a jutsu. Be the time he reached the age of three, he knew many human jutsus and knew more then enough demon jutsus, but he never stopped learning them. By training in his mindscape, Naruto had increased his chakra captivity to far beyond that of a kage, Kyuubi, knowing that he would be to powerful, put a restraint on his chakra storage, effectively lowering it to above a low ANBU, high jonin.
 
 
(Naruto's P.O.V.; first year of academy and six years after Naruto's birth)
 
`Hey, Kyuubi, what time is it?' I ask, finishing my normal routine, which consisted of creating two thousand shadow clones, having each group practice a different way of chakra control, then dispelling them. Up next are one thousand laps around the training area, five thousand punches, six thousand kicks, three thousand push ups, four-thousand sit ups, two-thousand crunches. After taking a quick break, and a lunch, I practice with my Dojutsu, which has many abilities. Such as seeing tenketsus and seeing 360 degrees, like the Byakugan, and reading an opponent's movement. The Mantengan split the irises into eight even sections, in a pattern that went, red, blue, red, blue, and so on until it comes back to the original sections. My pupil turned silver, with a ring around it, like the Sharingan, but the tomoe are shaped like tears and are silver as well. I have two in my right eye and one in my left eye, so I was only just scratching the surface. Kyuubi also said unlike the Sharingan, Mantengan had four tomoe in each eye before completion.
 
To help with the physical training, I wore chakra weights, and as the name implies, they increased whenever more chakra was added to them; which at the moment reached slightly over five hundred Kg. Recently. Kyuubi had put on a gravity seal, which doubled the gravity on my body and doubled each time I grew used to it. Which I was on level three gravity seal. In the end of practice, I finish up with learning one new jutsu and two hundred laps.
 
“About Five thirty in the morning, so you have a half an hour to get to school.”
 
“Thanks, I think I'll take a walk.” I inform him, leaving the training grounds.
 
As I was walking to school, I saw Hinata; taking this chance to talk to her, I stride up to her.
 
As Hiashi saw me, he hisses at me, “What do you want, demon!?”
 
“Hiashi-sama, I request that around children you not speak of my, burden.” I reply, choosing my words carefully around Hinata.
 
Surprised by the comeback, he stared at me, dumb founded, and I ask, “So, I presume this is your eldest daughter, Hinata-sama?”
 
“Hai, I am the daughter of Hiashi Hyuuga, heir to the clan!” She spoke without stuttering.
 
“Hello Hinata-sama, I am Uzumaki Naruto, only wielder of a Kekkei Genkai in my clan!” I introduce my self; continuing I excuse myself, “Sorry to leave on short notice, but I must catch up with the Uchiha, Sasuke, if I remember correctly!” I give a curt bow before running in the direction of the academy.
 
As I ran to school as not to be late, I see Sakura and Ino talking, on their way to school.
 
Running towards them, I call out, “Hey, do you two know where the academy is?” I ask, lying through my teeth.
 
Sakura turned towards me, giving me a once over, “Just follow us!” Exclaimed Ino.
 
After walking awhile, I remember to introduce myself, “Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Uzumaki Naruto, what's your name?” I ask, trying to be polite.
 
“I'm Yamanaka Ino, and-.” Sakura interjected before Ino could complete her sentence, saying.
 
“Haruno Sakura!”
 
“Nice to meet you, Yamanaka Ino and Haruno Sakura!” I calmly state before bowing, getting a blush from the two.
 
Then, as if Kami wanted to ruin my life, two ninja, apparently chuunin, walked over and say, “What are you trying to do, demon!? Take their innocence!?”
 
Sighing, I turn my attention to my female companions, and state, “You two might want to back off a little bit…” I trail off as the chuunin surround me.
 
They sat there and watched, horrified at what the two did to me, they beat me physically, and insulted me; but I took it all, knowing that if I beat them down, I'd just prove what they all said about me.
 
Eventually, they left, and the two girls ran over to me, asking, “Why did they do that!?” “Are you okay!” “Can they do that!?” “We should report this!?”
 
“It's okay, they do that all the time, and I get used to it.” I call over their voices, trying to calm them down.
 
“Look, we're late for school, that's really not good, the teacher will get mad.”
 
With that, they helped me get to school. As we walked in, the class gasped at the condition I was in. Looking to where the disturbance was coming from, the teacher was immediately at my side, and asking, “Are you Naruto?”
 
“Hai, your name is…”
 
“Iruka.”
 
“Well, Iruka-sensei, could you let these two off the hook?” I ask, gesturing towards Ino and Sakura, “All they did was help me, for a few chuunin beat on me for the burden I carry.”
 
Shock crossed Iruka's face before he nodded, telling the other two to sit.
 
“So, Naruto, you okay?”
 
“My tenant will fix me up before the class ends, don't worry!” I whisper, giving Iruka a weak smile.
 
“How do you know about,” Looks to see if any of the kids are within ear shoot, “Kyuubi?”
 
“Lets just say that an adult was stupid, got drunk and yelled at me saying I was the one thing disrespecting the Yondaime by holding the Kyuubi.” I answer.
 
“Well, take your seat…” He says with a sigh, doing as he said, they class calms down and turn their attention to Iruka
 
“Okay class, I'm Iruka, Iruka-sensei to you got it?”
 
“Hai!” the class called out, excluding me.
 
“Now, you will come up here one at a time, and tell us your name, and what you like!” He called out.
 
After a while, he got to the rookie nine, “You with the dog, your turn!”
 
Walking up to the head of the class, he exclaims happily, “I'm Inuzuka Kiba, I like dogs, my friends and animals!”
 
Next was Hinata, “I'm Hyuuga Hinata, I am the heir of the Hyuuga clan and I like my cousin Neji!
 
Shino walked up quietly, before saying, “Aburame Shino, I only like bugs.”
 
Ino's turn, “Yamanaka Ino, I like my friend Sakura and popular people!” She claims, before looking at Sasuke.
 
“Akimichi Chouji, I like BBQ's and potato chips!”
 
Lazy genius's turn, “Nara Shikimaru, all I want is to be a cloud.”
 
Uchiha's turn, “Uchiha Sasuke, I like learning new jutsus and my older brother.”
 
Sakura's up, “Haruno Sakura, I like Ino, studying and brave guys!” She says, glancing at me.
 
I sigh, my turn, as I walk up to the head of the class, I sense their eyes boring into me.
 
I sigh, “Uzumaki Naruto, I like training, chakra control and ramen.” I say in a bored tone.
 
“Loser.” I hear Sasuke mutter.
 
I hear Iruka sigh before stating, “Okay class, we're having class outside.”
 
“YEAH!” the whole class yells.
 
`This is going to be a long six years.' I think to myself, sighing.
 
(After school that day)
 
I was walking out of school as I spot Sasuke talking to his parents.
 
“Hello, would you happen to know where I could find Itachi-sama?” I ask, as I run up to the family.
 
They gave me a look before saying, “You can find him at the training grounds, number 28, why do you ask?' Answers the mother.
 
“Just want to see if he'll talk to me for a minute.” I explain as I bow before running towards his direction.
 
After about ten-minutes of running, I see Itachi practicing his jutsus.
 
“Hello! Would you by any chance happen to be Itachi?”
 
Looking at my, he answers, “Yes, and who is asking?” A dangerous tone creeping into his voice.
 
“Uzumaki Naruto; I was wondering if you wanted to spar?” I ask, cocking my head to the side.
 
“Why would I spar with a six year old!?” Angered at my question.
 
“This is why; Wind Style: Hurricane Blade!” I call, a ball forming in my hand as I shove it at Itachi.
 
Itachi, surprised, jumps back, pulling out kunai as the jutsu destroys a five-meter radius.
 
“How can an academy student use an A-rank jutsu?”
 
“Just as I can do this; Water Style: Aqua Pressure!” Water appeared around him, trying to close in around him.
 
“Fire Style: Grand Flame Dragon!” Itachi calls out, our attacks canceling each other out.
 
As the attacks collided, I charge at Itachi, throwing a punch, which he caught easily. Jumping back, I use eight hand seals before saying, “Earth Style: Golem's Fist!” A large fist appearing from the ground, charging him; he jumped on top of the hand before running towards me, flipping through hand seals, “Fire Style: Combustion!” Putting his hand to his mouth, he blows out a long and high pillar of fire, which swept a path in front of him. Knowing I couldn't dodge it, I used, “Water Style: Sweeping Tide!” I yell, finishing in the Horse sign; this caused an orb of water to burst forth, exploding and creating a wave of water.
 
As the smoke from the attacks cleared, I see Itachi with active Sharingan.
 
“I'm glad that I've been able to push, Itachi-sama.” I exclaim, “Would you like to see my Dojutsu?”
 
A these words, Itachi rises an eyebrow, “You control a Kekkei Genkai, at your age?”
 
“Ojii-sama says I've had it since I was born!” I answer, closing my eyes as I charge chakra into them. Opening my eyes, Itachi's reveal complete shock.
 
Regaining his composure, he calmly states, “That Dojutsu, it's not in any of the scroll I've studied. What is its name?”
 
“Mantengan.”
 
“Well, shall we continue?” He states as he charges at me, throwing a kick. With my Dojutsu active, I easily parry the attack, grabbing his foot, I flip him over me, kicking at his stomach. As the blow landed, he pops, and turns into a log. Seeing this, I duck under a roundhouse kick, while shifting through signs, turning around, I shout, “Wind Style: Ravaging Gale!” Shoving my palm in his gut, sending him flying.
 
As he lands, he mutters, “Fire Release: Grand Fire Orb.” A sphere then appears in his hands, launching it at me. As it closes in on me, it explodes two-meters before me, sending me flying. Getting up, we look at each other, before charging, going in for the deciding blow. To a normal person, it would have appeared as if Itachi and me switched places, but then we both knelt on our knees.
 
Turning towards each other, we both have a small smile on.
 
“Hey, Itachi, is it all right if I leave off the honorific?” I ask, panting for breath.
 
“Doesn't matter to me, Naruto.”
 
“How about this, after school, we met here every day?” I suggest.
 
“That would be interesting.”
 
“Oh, and I heard this rumor that you wanted to achieve this Sharingan state called the Mangekyou Sharingan, am I correct?”
 
Itachi nodded his head hesitantly, apparently uncomfortable with the subject.
 
“Well, I have a scroll that was given to me by my father, inheritance of course, that tells of a Uchiha that gained the Mangekyou Sharingan without killing his closest friend.”
 
“Is what you say true, Naruto?” He asks, clearly disbelieving of me and cautious.
 
“Why would I lie to my first brother like figure?” I ask, the smile on my face growing. He responded with his smile growing, smaller of course.
 
“What makes you say that?” Smile still on his features.
 
“Just that we are so similar, both looking for power.”
 
“Heh, I guess your right.” A pause “See you…Otouto.” He says before heading to the Uchiha compound.
 
“Kit, what do you mean, brother? You just met him, officially, in this time.”
 
`As we were fighting, he earned my respect, as I did his; in the end, through battling, we learned quit a bit about each other, it was the way we fought, we weren't trying to kill each other, at first yes, but in the end, it was a battle of respect, and, I learned he is similar to me, we both want power. Hopefully my interjection changes him for the better, so he protects instead of kills.”
 
“Kit that is really deep, especially coming from you, that was beyond your years, even in the mantel age aspect.”
 
“Hey, people have told me I'm wise beyond my years.” My smile growing larger.
 
“Well, we should get home and write up that scroll you promised Itachi.”
 
“Thank Kami, Kakashi told my how to achieve Mangekyou without killing!'
 
(Itachi's P.O.V.)
 
`Naruto, huh? You are like me, strong, but striving for more. It will be interesting to spar with you. ' I thought to myself.
 
As I near the compound, I see father training Sasuke.
 
“Father, my I speak with Otouto?”
 
“Of course Itachi.” Was his tired reply.
 
“Otouto, is there a boy named Naruto in your class?”
 
“Yes, nii-sama, why do you ask?”
 
“He is an interesting child, Naruto. You would be wise to befriend him.” I state, walking to my room; not missing the questioning glance he gave me.
 
(Naruto's P.O.V.)
 
“There, done!” I exclaim happily.
 
Reading through it to make sure no mistakes were there, I smile.
 
“So, Kakashi told you how to get the Mangekyou Sharingan, huh?”
 
`If you're wondering why you can't find that memory, is because I locked it away, to make sure no one got a hold of it.'
 
“So, what does it say?”
 
`Well, you must deplete your chakra, then you try to focus chakra into the eyes, it burns for a while before calming down. Repeat three more times. Then you must use so much chakra you pass out, but as you pass out, force all of your chakra into your eyes. When you wake up, you should have the Mangekyou Sharingan!'
 
“Doesn't sound to hard…”
 
`You could die of chakra depletion.” I state bluntly.
 
“Oh, yeah…”
 
Silence
 
“Kit, rest. Then I'll wake you up for training, and then tell you when to head to school.”
 
`Hai, Kyu-kun…'
 
I hear the doorbell ring, and yell, “I'll be there in a minute!”
 
Answering the door, I see a man leaning against the frame.
 
“Yes mister?” Seizing him up as I spoke.
 
“You're Naruto, right?” I nod, “Good, you have been summoned to dine with the Uchiha's.”
 
“What for; if I may ask?” Curious as to way the Uchiha's wanted to speak with me.
 
“Both Itachi-sama and Itasuke-sama have asked for you.” The man states as he looked bored.
 
“Well, tell them I will be with them shortly.” I reply as the man took the information to his superiors.
 
Shutting the door, I walk to the closet to see if there was anything worth wearing to the Uchiha compound. Eventually I find a black shirt, with equally black pants and a red jacket.
 
“This should be suitable…I hope.” I say, a little depressed that I had nothing fancy to dine in.
 
Sigh, “Demonic Style: Kitsune Fire Teleportation!” I mutter as I flip through hand signs.
 
In a burst of flame, I'm gone from my apartment and landing in front of the Uchiha's residents.
 
As I approach the compound gates, I flare my chakra, hoping to catch someone's attention. Just then, an Uchiha guard appears and opens up the gate and leads my silently to the dining room. As I enter the dining room, I see Itachi.
 
“Hello Itachi-nii-sama!” I greet, happy to see him.
 
Looking to his right, I see Sasuke, “Greetings, Sasuke-san.” Farther to his right, I see a man which I presume is their father, “I take you are Itasuke-sama?” I ask, bowing.
 
“I am; and you are Naruto, right?” The man asks, kindly.
 
“Hai!” Turning to his right, I see Hiashi, “Ah, and Hiashi-sama, what brings you to the Uchiha compound?”
 
“Actually, Naruto, we are all here to talk about you.” I hear ojii-sama from behind them.
 
“Hey ojii-sama!” I speak, happy to see him. That's when I notice a man that looks remarkable like Hiashi, “Ano, who are you?” I ask, noting the boy behind his leg.
 
“His name is Hizashi, my brother, Naruto.” Hiashi answers.
 
`That must mean the boy behind him is Neji!' “Hello, Hizashi-sama! Is that boy behind you your son?”
 
A smile makes its way to his face as he responds, “This is my son, Neji.”
 
“Greetings, Neji-san!” I exclaim. `That reminds me, I should probably try and save Hizashi.'
 
“Kit, if you change to many things, you may change the future too drastically for you to know what happens next.”
 
`Don't worry Kyu-kun, if I don't try at the academy, I'll still end up with Sasuke and Sakura.'
 
“Just warning you Kit.”
 
“Well, take a seat, Naruto.” Says Itasuke, gesturing to the seat next to Itachi. Smiling, I bow before we all sit down and start to eat. About half way through the main course, Hiashi speaks up, “Naruto, we have all heard from the Hokage and Itachi that you posses a Kekkei Genkai, a Dojutsu, care to elaborate?”
 
“Ah, so that is the meaning of this dinner. I guess I could explain the abilities it is empowered with.” I respond in a very polite manner, “First off, I'd like to say that I do not know all abilities that my Mantengan is capable of, and second, it is one that will not listed in any library, for it has awakened only in me.” I pause, waiting to see if there are any questions, “The first ability I noted was that it could see the chakra coils and tenketsus, at this time, I thought it would be similar to the Byakugan. After noticing that, I quickly discovered that it could also read the movements of my enemy, and double their jutsu to the exact, similar to the Sharingan. One ability that I have noticed as well is that it not only copies the jutsu, but sends information concerning the jutsu to my mind, like its class, its difficulty, strength, weakness and chakra cost; not only this, but it can judge how much chakra a person has left. Another benefit is that it can locate old or recent wounds, showing their weak spots.” Another pause. “This is all the information I have on my Dojutsu at the moment.”
 
“My, that is impressive; could easily beat the Sharingan and Byakugan, that is, if it is at its final tomoe.” Ojii-sama starts.
 
At this, Itasuke looks at me and asks, “Naruto, would you like to live with us, and become Uchiha, Naruto?” Looking at him with a shocked face, I composed myself before I made a complete fool of myself.
 
“On one condition.” I state, finally over the surprise.
 
“What would that be?” Questions Hiashi.
 
“I get to keep my other last name, Uzumaki. For that is the last and only thing I have of my father. And to a lesser extant, I would like my name to be registered as Uzumaki in school because if the public found out about this, they would immediately go to the counsel, and that would not be a good thing for it would disgrace the Uchiha name. Something I never want to do.” As I finished my speech, the adults looked impressed at my knowledge, while the kids stared in awe of my skills at speaking.
 
“I think we can arrange that, can't we father?” Itachi asks, daring him to say no.
 
“Actually, I think we can.” Itasuke responded, rubbing his chin. “Nasichi!” He calls; a servant soon entered, with a group behind him. “Go and fetch Naruto's things.”
 
“Hai!” He spoke before leaving.
 
“Well Naruto, shall I show you to your new room?” Itachi asks, excusing himself from the table.
 
“May I be excused?” Itasuke immediately replied with a.
 
“Of course Naruto.”
 
Standing up, I follow Itachi to my new room, right down the hall from his. As he started to leave, I called. “Wait Itachi-nii-sama!”
 
Turning around, he gives me a look, saying yes-hurry-up. “Here is the scroll I promised you!” I exclaim happily as I pull out the scroll, handing it to him.
 
“Arigato, Otouto!” He says before giving me a smile.
 
“Goodnight, Itachi!” I yell as he walks into his room, reading the scroll.
 
“Kit, I think you giving him that scroll was a good idea, now Sasuke won't seem like he has a stick up his ass!”
 
`Amen to that!'
 
“Kit, I need some rest, so see ya!”
 
`I guess school will go the same as last time!'
 
 
As it would turn out, Itachi did not slaughter the Uchiha's, but instead became a jonin teacher. Naruto snuck out the night of the Treaty of The Village Hidden in the Rock, and killed the intruder, making it look like he was ravaged a wild beast, and to make sure no one got suspicious, Naruto killed a few animals to make sure the death seemed realistic. In class, Naruto acted like an idiot, becoming the class clown again. At the Uchiha compound, Itachi's students watched each sparing match between Naruto and Itachi; sworn to secrecy since only the Hokage know about the sparing matches between them. Although Sasuke was less depressed and angry, he actually responded to a few of the dates he was asked out on, Sakura included, but they all ended the same, Sasuke saying that he was too young to love. (Bullshit) Naruto had finally gotten two tomoe in each eye, making it harder for Itachi to win, the score was at; Naruto-323 wins, Itachi-324 wins.
Besides this, Naruto's life turned out the same as before, his adoption hidden from the public. Naruto had additional training from the Hyuuga's that thought him the Gentle Fist Style, and while training, Hinata become shy once again, being around Naruto had forced her into that little shell; luckily, she was shy, but not weak as Naruto also gave her confidence. In the time that he spent in the Uchiha compound, Sasuke never saw the sparing, so he didn't know Naruto's skill, but he did not insult him, but rather called him by name. Now was the time for the gennin exams, and where team seven is formed.
 
 
(Six years later. Naruto's P.O.V.; day of the Gennin exams)
 
“Okay class, we are going to call you one at a time for the test; if you pass, you become Gennin, fail, another year at the academy!” Iruka told the class.
 
I sat there patiently, waiting for my turn so I could get this over with.
 
“Kit, you still need to stop Mizuki, although you won't fail, doesn't mean he won't try and steal it.”
 
`Don't worry, I'll meet him before he enters the tower.'
 
“Next, Uzumaki Naruto, come with me!” Yelled Mizuki.
 
As I entered the room, I saw Mizuki smirking and Iruka looking tired.
 
“Naruto, I would like you to make three clones of your self.” Stated Iruka with a sigh.
 
“Shadow, Water or original?” I ask, getting a doubting look from Iruka.
 
“If you're so confident, why don't you do all of them?” Asks Mizuki, trying to scare me.
 
Making a familiar sign, I call out, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Switching to another, I call out again, “Water Clone Jutsu!” Switching to the last one, I call out the last Jutsu, “Clone Jutsu!” I watched with a smirk as both Iruka and Mizuki's jaws hit the floor.
 
“H-how…”Iruka trailed off, shocked.
 
Walking up to the table, I grab a headband and ask, “Do you need proof of their physical body?” Silence. “Didn't think so.” I say walking into the classroom.
 
(North Gate of Konoha)
 
As I stood in the shadows, I sensed Mizuki running in my direction. As soon as I thought it was a good time to ambush him, I walk out and ask, with a smirk, “Mizuki-sensei, where're you going with that scroll?”
 
“Hm, Naruto, what are you doing here?” He asks, snarling.
 
“Just to stop you from stealing that scroll on your back.” I reply, voice as cold as ice.
 
That's when I saw a smirk on his face, I know what was coming next, “Naruto, do you know why the village hates you?”
 
“No, Mizuki-sensei, pray tell?” I ask, freaking him out with how I spoke; but he quickly regained his composure.
 
“Because, Naruto, the day you were born, the Kyuubi no Yoko was sealed in you. You're the reason why so many died, and now I will do this village a service before leaving by killing you!” Mizuki yells the last part.
 
“What?” I yell in mock surprise before smirking, “Behind you, Mizuki.” I tease as he turns around to see what it was. As he does so, he is punched in the face, sending him flying. Jumping, I flip in mid air, using my heel and smashing it into his face, effectively knocking him unconscious. Grabbing is body, I pin him to the Hokage Tower, leaving him there to be found.
 
(The next day; team placement)
 
The next morning, I woke up hearing that Mizuki was sentenced to death for his crimes.
I walked into the academy to see Iruka calling out teams.
 
“Okay, team ten will consist of Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikimaru and Akimichi Chouji!” Iruka informed as I took a seat.
 
“I'm being placed on the same team as fatso and lazy!” Ino yelled at the top of her lungs, angry that she was not placed on the same team as Sasuke.
 
“Girls are so troublesome…” Muttered Shikimaru, while Chouji just munches on his chips.
 
“Sit down, Yamanaka!” Ordered Iruka, before slightly coughing. “Team eight will consist of Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino and Hyuuga Hinata.” He paused to see if there were any arguments. “Team seven will consist of Haruno Sakura…” Pause. “Uchiha Sasuke…”
 
“Yes! In your face Ino-pig!” Sakura yells, standing and facing Ino.
 
Iruka immediately stopped the fight by announcing the last member of team seven. “Uzumaki Naruto.” At this, Sakura looked at me as I sat there, looking bored.
 
“Well Naruto, looks like we're on the same team; now you can show me why Nii-san is so interested in you.” Sasuke says.
 
“Don't get mad at me because Itachi-nii-sama likes me better…”I trail off, ticking Sasuke off.
 
That's when Sakura interrupted. “Did you both say `Nii'?”
 
“Yes, Sakura-chan.” I sigh.
 
“Then… that means, you guys are brothers.” She breathes out.
 
Before things got complicated, Kurenai walked in and called out. “Team eight will follow me!” After that she walked out, Kiba, Shino and Hinata following on her heels
 
“Sakura-chan, we'll talk about it after we meet our sensei, okay?” I ask, getting a nod from her.
 
At that moment, Asuma make his entrance, asking for team ten. Eventually, we were the only Gennin left, bored, I decide to see if a prank will work again on Kakashi. As Sasuke and Sakura watched me trigger the door so if anyone came in, a barrage of kunai would fly towards them.
 
“ Naruto! You're going to kill our sensei!” Sakura yells, frightened.
 
“Sakura-chan, calm down; if our sensei is a jonin, he should easily dodge them.” I reason. Nodding her head, she sits down, nervous.
 
About three hours later, the door snaps open, and the kunai are sent flying. Appearing below him, he ducks under the kunai to receive a foot in the face, sending him flying into the hall. Of course I know it was a substitute, but Sasuke and Sakura gasped at what I did. Getting up, I yell. “Yo, sensei, come out!”
 
At these words, the man who they thought walked through the door dropped from the ceiling.
 
“My first impression of you, is I hate you!” The man states. “Meet me on the roof.” With that, he disappeared in smoke.
 
Waving to my teammates, I disappeared in flames. When I appeared on the roof, Kakashi looked surprise.
 
“How-“ He started before I interrupted.
 
“Kitsune Fire Teleportation Technique.” I explain.
 
The place were his mouth is formed an `o' as he realized what I meant.
 
Five minutes later, Sakura and Sasuke make it to the roof, and Kakashi says. “Lets start over by telling me your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies and dreams; you, the one with the whiskers, start.” He demands, pointing at me.
 
“My name is Uchiha Uzumaki Naruto, I like training, ramen, Itachi-nii-sama, Hiashi-sama, Neji, father and mother and foxes. Lets see, I dislike the three minutes it takes for ramen to cook, killers, snakes, perverts and Otogakure; my hobbies are training with Itachi-nii-sama, learning new Jutsus and training with Hiashi-sama…my dream is to become Hokage!” I finish with a deep breath.
 
Silence
 
“What? I just did as you asked!” I yell, noticing the looks they were giving me.
 
Kakashi then pointed to Sakura, saying, “You next pinky.” When he said this, a vain appeared on her head.
 
“The name's Haruno Sakura.” Calming down, she continues. “I like…” Glances at Sasuke. “ I dislike Naruto!” The vain appears again, but soon vanishes. “My hobbies are picking flowers and studying medical Jutsu. My dreams are…” Glances at Sasuke with a blush.
 
The bored look on Kakashi's face increased, but lightened as he pointed to Sasuke. “Your turn.”
 
“My name is Uchiha Sasuke, I like training and Nii-sama. I dislike many things; my hobbies are training and sparing with Nii-sama. My dream, is to become the clan head, by surpassing Nii-sama.”
 
With a sigh, Kakashi says. “Well, you told me about you, so I guess I'll tell you about me.” He sighs before continuing. “My name is Kakashi Hatake, I like Icha Icha Paradise and the writer of it. I dislike, well, not a lot; my hobbies, lets see, reading and torturing students…” At this, Sasuke and Sakura paled. “My dreams… have none.” He says with a shrug.
 
`He told us more about himself, that's a change.' I muse to myself.
 
“Meet me at training ground number seven tomorrow at eight; oh, and don't eat breakfast!” He says, giving an eye smile.
 
Sigh. “Well, Sakura-chan, any questions?” I ask, referring to earlier.
 
“Yeah, how are you and Sasuke related, I mean, there is no way it's by blood?” She asks, resting her head on her hands.
 
“Actually, I was adopted into the Uchiha clan, and trained with the Hyuuga's.” Was my response to Sakura's observation.
 
“W-what?! You've trained with the Hyuuga's?! Sasuke, Is this true?!” She yells, while Sasuke just nods his head.
 
“Naruto, how well educated are you in Gentle Fist Style?” She asks, a little hesitant.
 
“I am on par with Hiashi-sama” Pause. “Is that all Sakura-chan?” I ask.
 
“I-I need t-time to…” She trailed off, trying to absorb the information.
 
“Well, if that's it, see ya Sakura-chan!” I say, before leaving in a burst of flame.