Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Tournament ❯ Quaterfinals first round: fighting for friendship ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5 Fighting for Friendship
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and I don't own Dead or Alive because if I did I will be a rich and happy man.
 
 
 
 
Tokyo star apartment
 
 
 
Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were sitting in their apartment of course she was just visiting them because her apartment was next door. Now there was something wrong with this picture for Sasuke that is first that Sakura hasn't reacted and smack Naruto for using a jutsu in his match yesterday and the second that Naruto was watching a news broadcast of yesterday match. He looked up at his pink hair teammate and there was something wrong with her she looked like she was in a daydream he then looked back at Naruto who was watching the broadcast.
 
“Yesterday the first match of the Dead or Alive tournament was really quite something everybody has been talking about it but the big fuzz is how the match ended”
 
The tv show a replay when Naruto used the sexy jutsu knocking Zack unconscious, Naruto just gave a sheepish grin while Sasuke was staring at Sakura waiting to see a reaction from the pink hair kunoichi but she was still in a daze.
 
“Oh guys look this is the part where she interview me” Naruto said in a cheery tone
 
“So Naruto that was one way to defeat your opponent tell us what's that technique you use?” the news caster pointed the microphone on Naruto
 
Naruto gave a big smile” it's my sexy jutsu it's very deadly”
 
“Oh yes we already saw how deadly it is congratulations on your victory”
 
“Thanks”
 
Sasuke sweat dropped seeing a lot of people with billboards that said Naruto for life, go Naruto, Naruto 3:16, marry me Naruto and others he couldn't take it anymore he took the control remote and turn off the tv.
 
“Hey I was watching that” Naruto whined
 
Sasuke ignore him and looked straight at Sakura” al right Sakura what's wrong?”
 
“Huh?” said Sakura snapping from her daze” what do you mean Sasukekun?”
 
“What's wrong with you didn't you saw that broadcast Naruto used a jutsu in his fight yesterday and it was THAT jutsu but you're not upset with him why is that?” Sasuke said looking at her suspiciously
 
“I…..I guess I am upset with him but maybe we shouldn't make such a big fuzz about it” Sakura said
 
Sasuke's eyes widened in shock” now I know something's definitely wrong with you, your temper has no limit so why aren't you upset with him I was expecting you were going to punch him but you didn't it why…….did something happen to you yesterday?” he said in a worry tone
 
Sakura blush hard hearing that both Naruto and Sasuke notice her blushing, Naruto went to her with a big smirk.
 
“Did you met a guy yesterday Sakurachan?”
 
Sakura blush again and this time she smack Naruto making him hit the ground Sasuke sighed in relief after seeing the display.
 
“At least it's nothing serious”
 
“Easy for you to say” said Naruto getting up with a huge lump on his head
 
“So Sakura did you met someone yesterday?” Sasuke said with a smirk
 
Sakura blush and chuckle nervously” oh look at the time I'll see you guys later” she immediately head for the door and close it
 
“She did met someone yesterday” Sasuke said
 
“Yeah and judging from her blushing face must be a guy that she like” Naruto said with a grin
 
Sasuke nodded in agreement
 
Outside of the door Sakura sighed
 
(That was a close one they already got suspicious what am I going to do?)
 
(What do you mean what are you going to do you are going to see him again)
 
Sakura blush remembering what happen to her yesterday
 
(Flashback to yesterday)
 
 
Sakura was walking the streets of Tokyo she just saw the conclusion to Naruto's match and she wasn't happy.
 
(Wait till I get my hands on Naruto for using THAT jutsu in front of so many people and on national television)
 
(CHA he is so dead) inner Sakura said
 
She continue walking while thinking the punishment she was going to give to her blond teammate, while walking her kunoichi senses reacted meaning she was being followed. She continued walking without panicking she slowly took a kunai from her pouch and focus on her spy.
 
“COME ONE OUT ALREADY I KNOW YOU'RE THERE” she threw the kunai at high speed only to be caught by a strong hand
 
Sakura stood still looking at her follower she froze she couldn't believe it the one person who caught her attention back at the DOA dome when the matches were announced. Standing in front of her was the super ninja Ryu Hayabusa she took a good look at him from top to bottom, his black ninja uniform made him mysterious and handsome at the same time his muscles could easily get the attention from every woman from his chest to his six pack. Her eyes went down to his powerful legs she then took a close look at his green eyes they were so beautiful like emeralds, she try so hard not to have a nose bleed or better yet faint at the fine specimen of man in front of her.
 
Ryu took a close look at her, her red uniform match perfectly with her looks what really got his attention was her hair he knew Ayane was one of a kind for having purple hair but he has never seen a kunoichi with pink hair. Seeing her hair was beautiful it made her looked mysterious and perfect at the same time he continue to gaze at her, he slowly took a few steps but the pink hair kunoichi didn't reacted at all she just stood there frozen.
 
“You are a ninja from Konoha what kind of business does Konoha have with DOATEC I know too well it's not because of the tournament?”
 
Sakura didn't know how she snap from her trance she remain calm and face the super ninja.
 
“We have a mission”
 
Ryu looked at her with interest” to destroy DOATEC I guess it would be obvious Konoha is a village that interfere in problems that causes harm to the world to bring justice just like Hayate's clan you see his clan attack one DOATECS main headquarters and succeeded in destroying it however, DOATEC would never be defeated as long as Donovan is alive so once the tournament is over Hayate will attack DOATEC and kill Donovan I will be helping him”
 
Sakura blink” hey wait a minute why are you telling me all of this?”
 
“Because I trust Konoha you three leaf ninjas have come to stop DOATEC aid Hayate to stop Donovan and put an end to this once and for all”
 
Sakura nodded” al right you have my word Ryu we will help Hayate put and end to DOATEC”
 
Ryu nodded” keep winning in the tournament your companion have some strange ways in winning a fight”
 
Sakura sweat dropped meaning that he was talking about Naruto before she realized it he was already gone in a swirl of leaves.
 
“Typical ninja”
 
(Typical but he's a god now that's what I called a hot ninja oh yeah I really want to see how he looks like without his mask) inner Sakura said
 
“Yeah I want to see him again”
 
(Yeah me too I want some of that that body of his is heavenly)
 
Sakura sighed as she continue walking
 
 
(End of flashback)
 
 
(Naruto and Sasukekun must not known about Ryu I will tell them about the attack on DOATEC though) Sakura thought as she left the apartment
 
 
 
Tokyo temple
 
 
 
Eliot was practicing his moves for him it was the best way to stay in shape and think and right now he was thinking about one thing that has him worry and it's his match with Kokoro tonight at Tokyo's midnight carnival. He remembered the announcement made by the tournament committee and he wanted to fight anyone except her hell he even prefers to fight Jan Lee. He remembers when he met her at the last tournament they immediately became good friends he told her about his training with Gen Fu and she told him about her geisha training, from that moment he has enjoy her company and she has enjoy his company too.
 
He has care a lot for her that without realizing his friendship has turn into love and he has accepted the fact that he was in love with her now if he could only tell her, and that's another reason why his match with her becomes complicated. He has never hesitated to fight someone before but now against Kokoro he won't be able to fight her he might even hold back or give up the match. He took a deep breath as he continues training he threw a couple of punches and a kick when he almost fell on his back at the person who enter the temple it was Kokoro who was smiling at him. He blushed seeing her he try to hide his blush by looking at the ground embarrassed.
 
“Hi Eliot” she gave him a sweet smile
 
“Oh hi Kokoro” he said his cheeks were still blushing
 
“What's wrong you sound a little nervous?” she then smirk” is it our match I guess you finally realize that you can't beat me”
 
“What……no that's not it I am just surprised that I have to fight you so soon” he said in a worry tone
 
“Yeah the first round I was expecting if I have to fight you it will be in the semifinals”
 
“Kokoro I….” Eliot paused as he couldn't find the words to say
 
Kokoro gaze into his blue eyes” Eliot don't be uncertain to fight me just fight me with everything you had”
 
“ I don't know if I can fight you?”
 
“You have enough time to think about that but in the mean time” she took his hand and started dragging him out of the temple” how about we have a walk or go to this club I have heard people mention come on let's go”
 
Eliot smile while trying to hide his blush” since you ask then I accept”
 
Kokoro smile again as they left from the temple
 
 
 
In a local café Tina and Lisa were sitting and drinking some hot chocolate they were talking about the tournament namely the first match. For the past fifteen minutes Lisa was sweat dropping because Tina was laughing hard because of the outcome of the match she was laughing so hard that she had tears in her eyes.
 
“Calm down Tina you're going to die from laughter”
 
“Oh come on Lisa don't tell me you don't think it was funny Zack's reaction was priceless after that he wont be the same” Tina said as she dry her tears
 
“I guess that's the kind of reaction is to be expected if you were a man and see a naked woman from out of nowhere” Lisa said with a smirk
 
“I tell you Naruto really is unpredictable I had no idea he could do that I mean he did a trick that made him look like me and thanks to him I will be saved from daddy every time I met him Naruto will transform into me letting me escape he really is a cool guy to hang with” she chuckle and looked at her best friend who had a smirk on her face
 
“What's wrong Lisa?”
 
“You know what's wrong girlfriend you have a liking to him” Lisa grin
 
Tina sghed” Lisa you always think every guy I met I have a crush on them seriously its nothing like that”
 
“This time I'm certain I know you too well Tina and the way you talk about him it's a crush al right and he knows maybe even more” Lisa's grin grew wider
 
“I don't like him like that Lisa he's a cool guy and friend but that's all”
 
“Tina you have been only talking about him ever since we came here don't deny it if you feel that way about him then go for it he seems to be a nice guy when I met him at the dome”
 
Tina smirk” what about you, you seem to be comfortable with Tenchi?”
 
Lisa blush and smirk” touché and don't change the subject”
 
“So how you been with him?”
 
“It's been great with him he's a very cool guy looks like I finally found the solution to my love equation now Tina tell me about Naruto how did you feel when you first meet him?”
 
Tina sighed again” you are going to keep bugging me if I don't tell you al right I felt happy when I first met him those whiskers made him look cute and when I kissed him….uh oh”
 
Lisa's smirk grew wide” so you have kissed him already looks like I was right after all”
 
Tina sighed in defeat” okay maybe I have a thing for him but I swear to you it's only that”
 
“I believe you and word of advice as your best friend keep spending time with him he maybe the one that you are looking for”
 
“You really don't give up Lisa” Tina said with a smirk
 
“Hey if you have the chance then go for it I always say and were not the only ones who have been busy with romance” Lisa said with a chuckle getting the attention of the blond” it seems that a certain opera singer has been spending time with one of the new fighters of the tournament”
 
Tina blink in surprise” no way Helena, so who's the lucky guy?”
 
Lisa giggle” the Spanish guy”
 
“I guess she's moving on good for her she has been trough a lot and this is a good start she deserves it”
 
Lisa nodded” my thoughts exactly I will say it again this tournament is going to be very interesting”
 
Tina nodded as they continue to drink their hot chocolate she began to think about the blond ninja.
 
(I like Naruto as a friend or do I have a crush on him? I guess time will tell me)
 
 
 
Eliot and Kokoro arrived at the crash club they were surprised to see Jan Lee who was taking his job as bouncer of the club since he knew the two teens he kindly let them in. Once inside they saw the club was pack with people it was after all it's one of Tokyo's favorites spots to have a good time. Near the club Naruto and Sasuke were heading there they decided to change their wardrobe since Naruto have already advance to the second round and Sasuke's fight wont be for a while. Naruto was wearing a blue polo shirt a pair of jeans and white sneakers while Sasuke had a black leather jacket jeans and black combat boots. When they arrived at the entrance Jan Lee look at the two teens and he focus his look on the Uchiha.
 
“Is something wrong Jan Lee?” Sasuke said calm
 
“No it's nothing you may enter and don't do nothing out of hand or I will kick you both out”
 
The two enter the club
 
“Hey you?” Jan Lee said calling Naruto
 
“Yeah what is it?”
 
“You are a disgraceful fighter”
 
“WHAT what do you mean by that?” Naruto said getting upset as he went closer to the Jan Lee
 
“You have no dignity when it comes to have an honorable fight the way you won that match was disgraceful” Jan Lee said in disgust
 
“Why you” Naruto said angrier he was thinking of beating the crap of him and just before he did Sasuke step in the way
 
“That's enough Naruto we came here to relax not to get frustrated if you caused trouble here Jan Lee will kick you out its his job so let's get going”
 
Naruto calm down a little he looked at his friend and nodded they left and went inside the club but not before taking a long glare at Jan Lee.
 
(Asshole)
 
Naruto growl while walking in the club Sakuke continue to look forward without worrying about his friend.
 
(Jan Lee was right though he could have defeated Zack without the need of using that jutsu)
 
The two teens arrived at the center of the club and saw a lot of people dancing on the floor while there was a drink section and the music was loud.
 
“Well this where I split from you Sasuke”
 
“So you're going to find a girl and get laid or are you going to find a guy?” Sasuke said with a smirk
 
“Ha ha no I'm just going to look around that's all”
 
“Are you expecting to see Tina so you can dance with her again?” Sasuke said still smirking
 
Naruto blush but remain calm” no I'll see you later Sasuke” he went to the dance floor
 
Sasuke shook his head he then notice Eliot sitting with Kokoro in one of the tables of the tavern he decided to go to them. As he got closer he notice that both were laughing just a normal thing that friends do, he also saw Hitomi and Lei Fang getting next to the two.
 
“Hey Eliot”
 
“Oh Sasuke hi I was just” Eliot was cut off by Kokoro
 
“We were about to dance now if you excuse us” Kokoro said dragging Eliot
 
“But Kokoro I don't know how to dance”
 
“I'll teach you now come on”
 
“Kokoro is so lucky” Hitomi said” I really envy her”
 
“What about you Hitomi don't you have a boyfriend?” Sasuke said
 
The Uchiha's comment made Hitomi blush she sighed
 
“No I don't…..but…there is someone I like but I don't think it will happen”
 
“You can't be negative Hitomi or your whole life will be negative too” Lei Fang said
 
“No I guess sometimes I don't have a chance on romance”
 
“Everyone has a shot on romance even you” Lei Fang said
 
“Thanks Lei Fang” Hitomi said smiling
 
Sasuke nodded in agreement, Lei Fang saw Jan Lee
 
“Excuse me but I have to go see you later Hitomi and Sasuke”
 
Both Hitomi and Sasuke saw Lei Fang went to Jan Lee
 
“I envy you too Lei Fang” Hitomi said
 
“Come on Hitomi don't feel down you will find that special someone someday” Sasuke said in an attempt to cheer her up
 
“I already did” Hitomi said as she starting thinking about a certain fighter
 
Sasuke nodded as he gaze at Jan Lee and Lei Fang
 
“What do you want?” Jan Lee said
 
“A sparring match” Lei Fang said
 
“I am in the middle of my job maybe later, but thanks for asking” Jan Lee gave Lei Fang something that she never thought he would do he smile at her
 
She was shock but she felt happy too she watch him leave and blush a little
 
(Did I really wanted to have a sparring match with him or did I wanted to dance with him) Lei Fang thought as she looked to the dance floor(I need a drink a cool lemonade will hit the spot)
 
Sasuke watch the whole thing with a smirk
 
(Lisa was right they are in denial)
 
 
Naruto was looking at the dance floor and he hasn't seen Tina anywhere he was expecting to see her but everywhere he look he didn't saw her.
 
(I guess she didn't come here)
 
Something caught Naruto's eye when he took another look at the crowd in the dance floor he didn't saw Tina but he saw someone who really caught his attention. He saw Kasumi she was wearing a sleeveless blouse colored pink with white a jean skirt and white boots(costume seven in DOA4) she wasn't wearing her yellow ribbon she had her long orange hair down showing more of the kunoichi's beauty. Naruto stood there stun staring at the kunoichi in that moment his heart skip a beat he felt something he has never felt before, something he could not understand himself but somehow he had a feeling it was a good thing. He walked towards her and he felt nervous she was truly beautiful, Kasumi spotted him and he notice her cheeks were red she was staring like she was in a daze.
 
“Hi Kasumichan”
 
“H…..hi Narutosan I didn't recognize you um…..you look cute” she blush
 
Naruto gave his fox grin while scratching the back of his head” thanks Kasumchan you look very pretty too”
 
Kasumi blush again” thank you I came here to relax you know about my life”
 
Naruto nodded” yeah I know you want to relax and have fun so how about you had some fun how I take you dancing”
 
Kasumi smile” really Narutosan you want to dance with me?”
 
“Of course”
 
Kasumi nodded and they went to the dance floor they both dance to the music whit the rest of the people, Sasuke saw Naruto and he sweat dropped he couldn't believe what he was seeing.
 
(You got to be kidding me first Tina and now Kasumi how does he do it I bet he doesn't have a clue of how he does it)
 
Naruto took her hand as he lead her to the dance floor and Kasumi was trying so hard to hide the blush from her cheeks, they began to dance following the rhythm of the music Naruto knew how to dance since Tina taught him when he dance with her. Kasumi was having so much fun she forgot for a moment about her fate of being an exile ninja, for once she thought she was just an ordinary teenager having fun like a regular teen would not to mention spending time with a boyfriend. She blushed from thinking about the boyfriend and focus on her dancing she smile at the blond he was really a good dancer, they continue to dance for a couple of minutes until they decided to sit in one of the tables.
 
By now Eliot and Kokoro have finished their dancing and they were sitting in one of the tables.
 
“Thank you for teaching how to dance Kokoro”
 
“No problem I'm glad I was able to help”
 
“Eliot I heard about your master I'm sorry”
 
“It's okay master Gen Fu was alone all his life but it all change when he had Mei Lin and myself I think he chose me to be his apprentice because he wanted to pass the Xing Yi Quan so that I use it to its full potential but only to use it for helping others and self defense of course”
 
“And he chose a good apprentice you must be proud” Kokoro said with a smile
 
“I am proud of him and myself”
 
“So where is Mei Lin?”
 
“She's with my mother back at London she's taking care of her while I'm here”
 
“Oh that's so nice of her so you want to win the prize money from the tournament so that you could help both of them?”
 
“Yeah I want to take care of Mei Lin since she doesn't have any other family and besides it was master Gen Fu's last wish that I will take care of her for him”
 
“To win the prize money you have to win the tournament and to do that you have to advance the first round which means you have to beat me” she looked at him with a smile” Eliot how about I let you win the match?”
 
Eliot gasp” what do you mean Kokoro?”
 
“I'll forfeit the match and you will advance you'll be one step closer to win the prize money”
 
“But what about you don't you want to win the prize money too?”
 
“I really didn't put any thought about the prize money I just wanted to test my skills but your cause is true and just so there I will let you win the match”
 
“Is that the reason why you enter the tournament Kokoro?”
 
He didn't get answer instead he looked confuse at Kokoro who was blushing a little, Kokoro looked back at him with a smile.
 
“So Eliot what do you say?”
 
Eliot stood quiet for a couple of seconds before speaking again” Kokoro I thank you very much for letting me win the match however, there will be no honor if I win the match in that matter I want fight you Kokoro”
 
Kokoro was really surprised” Eliot what happened to you, you told me you didn't wanted to fight me before so why the sudden change in mind?”
 
“And you also told me to decided and I have Kokoro you are a strong fighter and I want to earn the win of the match by beating you in combat not by a simple forfeit I'm sorry Kokoro but please try to understand I want to have an honorable fight with my friend”
 
Kokoro saw the honesty reflected in his blue eyes she smile while looking at him” you know Eliot deep down inside I guess I wanted to fight you too al right we'll fight but no matter what happens we wont go to far in the fight I don't want to kill you” she thought back at the DOA dome when they made the announcement about the rule to kill your opponent
 
“Of course I don't want to kill you we'll fight with everything we had but without any deaths deal?” he offer his hand
 
Kokoro smile and took his hand” deal don't hold back Eliot because I won't”
 
Eliot smile” I know well I better go” he then embrace her catching her by surprise she blush feeling his arms embracing her
 
Eliot broke the embrace” thank you Kokoro for taking me to dance I'll be waiting for you at the midnight carnival” he then got up and left the table
 
Kokoro stood still she was still blushing she then smile and giggle a little before leaving the table.
 
 
Eliot left the club and was met by Sasuke
 
“Are you going to the destination of your fight?”
 
“Yes I am”
 
Sasuke smile” good then I'm going with you I have nothing better to do anyway”
 
“Thanks Sasuke I don't mind at all”
 
Sasuke nodded and they both head off to the carnival the setting for his match with his friend Kokoro.
 
 
Back at the club Naruto and Kasumi were laughing as they were enjoying talking to one another they're conversation have been very pleasant and fun. Naruto told her all about his missions since he first became a genin and Kasumi has been listening to him with interest the entire time. The same with her she told him about her childhood as she grew up at her village she told him all her happy memories from her training to the times she and her brother Hayate spend together, she also told him about her half sister Ayane and how much she care for her. For Naruto he has enjoy talking to the young kunoichi he has truly enjoy spending time with her, unaware for him that the more he spends time with her he felt butterflies in his stomach he didn't know why but he ignore it maybe it was something he ate.
 
For Kasumi in all her time that she has spend living as an exile ninja this was the best thing that ever happen to her she has enjoy this day with the blond ninja a lot. However the more time she spend with him the more she got the feeling of having butterflies in her stomach she didn't know why she was nervous and she didn't know why she felt her cheeks flush whenever the blond ninja was present she decided to ignore this feeling for now.
 
“Kasumichan thanks for accepting to dance with me I though you were going to say no”
 
“Why would I say no Narutosan I enjoy dancing with you I have fun with you” Kasumi said as she blush without noticing it
 
Naruto smile at her” thanks Kasumichan I have fun with you too” he felt enbarassed after saying that and blush a little
 
Kasumi smile” oh Narutosan want me to read your fortune I can read your palm?”
 
Naruto was surprised” really Kasumichan you are a fortune teller that so cool”
 
“I guess I forgot to tell you about it but ever since I was little I could read peoples fortunes but I was very good in reading people's palms”
 
“Wow then go ahead read my palm” Naruto said showing his left hand
 
Kasumi smiled and took his hand she saw his palm and put her finger in the middle of his palm.
 
“You see the three lines on your palm Narutosan?”
 
“Yeah”
 
“Each of these lines represents the three virtues in a person wealth, love and life”
 
“Wow I didn't knew that go on Kasumichan” Naruto said eager like a child
 
“Okay let see your wealth line is on the middle side which means that you won't be nor rich nor poor but at some point you will be wealthy what do you think about that?”
 
“Honestly I don't care about money at all I guess I like money I mean with money I can buy ramen and other stuff but it really doesn't matter so much to me”
 
Kasumi smile” you are not a materialist person Narutosan people are materialist only caring for the things that they only treasure in their lives, you are different I think you value yourself by valuating others”
 
“That's right my friends mean a lot to me”
 
She smile again as she continue with her palm reading” the second line is your love line the longer the line is the longer you will have love and happiness and your love line is long hmm that's strange?”
 
“What is?”
 
“Your love line has two paths I guess it means that you will be loved the most by two people however I can't tell if neither of them shows a happy future the future is still cloudy it can't be tell…..yet”
 
“Wow I'll be loved the most by two people?” Naruto said (I wonder if it's Sasuke and Sakurachan I mean who else is going to be?)
 
“And finally the third line is the life line the longer the line is the longer you will live and your life line is very long Narutosan it means that you will live for many years to come”
 
“Really I guess I will die as an old man its not so bad as long as I fulfill my dream”
 
“Your dream don't tell me Narutosan I will find out by reading your palm, now Narutosan that finish reading your virtue lines I am going to read your future you see Narutosan in the palm of every human being there are three points surrounding the three virtue lines and those three points represent the stages of time past, present and future now I am going to read your future”
 
Naruto kept looking at her with big interest and curiosity he was dying to find out about his future more importantly he wanted to know if he becomes Hokage. Kasumi was about to read his future but she decided to read his future later she was so interested in knowing the blond that she decided to read his past point, with her index finger she gently pressed the location where the past point was located and once she did her eyes widened in shock. She thought that the life of an exile ninja was horrible that the constant running and hiding was tiring that will reach the person to commit suicide but she was very wrong at seeing the past of Naruto.
 
She has seen how he was treaded by the people of his village how he was shun, glare and beaten by the villagers, she saw the times when he couldn't find food that he had to eat the scraps from the garbage. She saw the loneliness when their parents took their child's back to their home leaving him all alone with no parents to take him to his home, seeing his painful past was enough to make her cry a few tears were forming around her brown eyes. She saw when he meet Iruka and how he become his first precious people and soon she was seeing when he became a genin and how he became friends with the rookie nine Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi and the other jounins including the third Hokage. She smile at least he found friends to care for and protect she saw all of his battles from the battle at the great bridge to his battle with Kakuzu from Akatsuki, she suddenly felt great admiration towards the blond he has endure so much and he was still alive and well she was very glad for him.
 
She then saw something horrible a golden cage with a seal tag that said seal but it wasn't the cage that terrify her so much it was the thing behind it, she saw it's blood red eyes staring it was covered completely by a red energy his sharp fangs that look like they could destroy a whole village. Naruto was getting worry Kasumi hasn't said a word since she began to read his future, he saw her lifting her head up to face him he gasp seeing her eyes full of tears. He got closer as he put his hands on her shoulder and looked deep in her brown eyes.
 
“Kasumichan what's wrong?”
 
Kasumi dry her tears” Narutosan you have been trough so much pain you have had such a painful childhood your life has been a painful road indeed I'm sorry”
 
“Why are you apologizing for Kasumichan?” Naruto said with a light chuckle
 
“Because I look into your past instead of your future I'm sorry I know I shouldn't I don't have the right but please forgive me?” Kasumi said while sobbing
 
Naruto sighed” it's al right Kasumichan I forgive you so stop crying” he tremble a little about what he was going to ask her” Kasumichan if you see my past then…..did you saw him?”
 
“Huh…..you mean the monster I saw in the cage….yes I did why do you ask is it connected with you Narutosan?” she said with fear in her voice
 
“I'm sorry Kasumichan I have to go I'll see you later” he got up from his seat and left the table
 
“WAIT Narutosan hold on” she try to stop him but it was futile he was long gone already
 
(Narutosan what is your connection to that thing?) Kasumi though as she was worry for him she decided to leave the club and think about the monster and Naruto
 
 
At the midnight carnival
 
 
Sasuke and Eliot were walking the streets of the crowded carnival everywhere you look there were lots of people, all of the cool rides were follow by a really long line. Sasuke all of the rides and thought that it was fun to try one of those rides maybe he will get a day to invite his teammates and ride the rides. He looked back at Eliot and saw that he was worry it was written all over his face he knew exactly the reason he was worry he was fighting Kokoro a close friend of his so he didn't saw that it was wrong to ask him why he was worry.
 
“You okay Eliot?”
 
Eliot looked back at him snapping from his deep thought” I'm okay Sasuke”
 
“No you're not you're worry because you're fighting your girlfriend” Sasuke said with a smirk
 
“No I'm not I'm just uneasy that's all” he then gasp in shock realizing what the Uchiha said and his whole face turn red like a tomato” WHAT Sasuke she is NOT my girlfriend”
 
“I was just kidding don't get upset, look Eliot just have a friendly match with her you two don't have a grudge on each other just try to have fun in the match”
 
“Have fun how do you do that Sasuke?”
 
Sasuke raise an eyebrow” you're kidding you don't know how to have fun in a fight al right I'll explain take Naruto and me for example we fight a lot but we always do it for fun we like pushing ourselves to the limit we don't get hurt too much but we still give everything we have in the fight and in the end we respect each other for being great adversaries you should do the same with Kokoro now do you get what I'm trying to tell you?”
 
Eliot gave a thoughtful look” yes I think I understand what are trying to tell me it's the kind of fighting that we fight our hardest just to gain respect and acknowledgement”
 
“Exactly and in the end whether who wins or lose gave her a big kiss” Sasuke said with a smirk
 
“WHAT” Eliot shouted while blushing
 
“Just kidding”
 
Eliot sweat dropped” Sasuke if you keep doing that I'm going to have a heart attack”
 
“You can't blame me I hang out with a blond dobe and some of his traits are passed on to me so it's not my fault if I tease you”
 
Eliot chuckle as he continue walking the streets of the carnival” were almost there the match is going to take place at the ferris wheel”
 
Sasuke nodded as he was walking something caught his eyes he saw someone familiar in the ground he looked like he was dead he could see the bottle of sake next to him he sweat dropped at the scene. He wasn't the only one who spotted him Eliot saw him and sweat dropped while shocking his head the man was someone who became a close friend of him just like he became a close friend of his master Gen Fu.
 
“Come on Sasuke let's help him”
 
Sasuke nodded and they both went to the unconscious Brad Wong who was lying in the ground while a lot of people were staring at him giving him looks that said crazy drunk.
 
“Brad please get up you're making a fool of yourself in front of everyone” Eliot said while helping him get back on his feet
 
Brad open his eyes and gave a smile seeing his friend” oh Eliot how are you I was just taking a little nap”
 
“Maybe you should take a nap on a bed if you even know what is that?” Sasuke said with a sweat dropped
 
“I was tired I didn't feel like walking to my apartment room so want a drink?” he offered the Uchiha the bottle of sake
 
“No thanks I don't drink (he's a big time drunk and he's lazy what a bad combination I bet Tsunade would love to meet him)”
 
“Brad when you will stop drinking so much I swear one of these days you will end up in a coma” Eliot said worry
 
“Sake is part of my life I can't give it up and besides Eliot it won't be long before you turn eighteen you will become my drinking buddy”
 
Eliot sweat dropped” no I will not become you're drinking buddy I don't drink and I don't like sake anyway”
 
Brad sighed” everyone is a critic I really need a drinking buddy its getting lonely to drink on my own I have enough sake here for two people”
 
Eliot sweat dropped again while he shook his head
 
“Shouldn't we get going to the ferris wheel for your match Eliot?” Sasuke said while looking at the ferris wheel in the distance
 
“Yes that's right”
 
“Oh yeah you have your match with that pretty girl Kokoro hey Eliot you don't mind if I tag along?” Brad said
 
“No I don't mind at all just don't get too close to Kokoro she's still upset with you for hitting on her in the last tournament” Eliot said with a smirk
 
“Hey I was just being polite” Brad said in an innocent tone
 
The three headed to the ferris wheel while walking Brad looked at Sasuke
 
“Hey I know who you are?” Brad said
 
“You do?” Sasuke said in a sarcastic tone
 
“Yeah you are my opponent in the first round”
 
Sasuke sweat dropped” oh so now you finally notice” he said in a sarcastic tone
 
“Yeah I didn't realize before”
 
(I hope he's stupid fighting too?) Sasuke thought
 
Eliot laughs a little while walking looks like he had found great friends
 
 
In another part of the carnival Kokoro was enjoying looking at the view of the carnival watching the different rides, it made her try to get on in one of them she almost forgot about her match with Eliot. She the spotted someone familiar and close to her she was being accompany by Felipe, Kokoro saw her cousin Helena(yes that's what I think the secret is about Helena and Kokoro since in DOA4 she told her the term” our blood “). Helena was wearing a white dress with white heels and Felipe was wearing a black polo shirt with long brown pants and black shoes, she went to her glad to see her.
 
“Hi Helena” Kokoro said in happy tone
 
Helena looked back at her and smile” oh Kokoro I'm so glad to see you, you remember Felipe right?”
 
“Yeah I met him back at the dome”
 
“It's a pleasure to meet you senorita Kokoro” he then took her hand and kissed her like a gentlemen would politely do to a woman
 
Kokoro giggle” you're weird”
 
“Huh weird?” Felipe said confuse
 
Helena chuckle” Felipe Kokoro is not that kind of a woman”
 
“Oh I see then it's good to meet you” Felipe said politely
 
Kokoro nodded and smile” it's good to meet you too I hope I wasn't interrupting anything?” she giggle seeing that both were holding hands
 
Helena blush” no we were just spending some time in the carnival that's all”
 
“Yeah just having fun” Felipe said trying not to blush
 
“You mean you guys are on a date?” Kokoro said with a smirk
 
Both adults blush without looking at the other while Kokoro just giggle
 
“Its al right Helena I'm glad you have someone to care for”
 
Helena cough trying to ignore the comment of her cousin while Felipe was blushing and feeling like an ostrich hiding his head on the ground.
 
“I wanted to tell you but since you're on a date I don't want to bother you” Kokoro said
 
“No Kokoro if there's something you want to tell me then please go ahead and ask me?” Helena said giving her cousin a smile
 
“Well I'm going to my match with Eliot and I thought if you want to accompany me?”
 
“Oh that's right I almost forgot about you're fight with him of course Kokoro I will go with you”
 
“We'll both go with you” Felipe said smiling
 
“Thank you very much both of you then let's go the match is going to be in front of the ferris wheel it's not very far from here”
 
The two nodded and left with Kokoro while walking she felt nervous this was the first time she was fighting Eliot, he has become such a good friend to her and it was going to make things harder for her to fight him. She remember that they both promise to fight each other and no matter what happens in the end she was going to remained being her friend, she calm herself and walked with confidence. After a couple of minutes she reach her destination she spotted Eliot who was with Sasuke and Brad Wong, they place was already crowded and the cameras were already rolling. A member of the Dead or Alive tournament committee was present ready to announce the match, Kokoro and Eliot went face to face as they were ready to begin the match.
 
“Good luck Kokoro fight with everything you had” Helena said
 
“You can do it” Felipe cheered
 
“Eliot no holding back” Sasuke said
 
“Just win the match already so you can have a drink with me” Brad said
 
“Al right the second match of the first round will now commence” the announcer said
 
“Kokoro prepare for battle”
 
“Here I go Eliot”
 
Get ready….FIGHT
 
Both have charge with an open palm strike only to be block at the same time, Eliot took the chance using a low kick taking the chance that Kokoro was distracted or so he thought as he soon as he low kick reach her she grab it and send him to the ground by a palm strike from Kokoro. Eliot got back and Kokoro use multiple strikes he block and dodge and manage to use a hold on her pushing to the ground, he use his fist strike hitting on her stomach she groan in pain as she try not to fall to the ground. For a little Eliot got worry and thinking he didn't over did it, he smile when Kokoro got up and smile back at him she charge at him and both striking punches and kicks at each other.
 
The crowd was cheering at the amazing battle taking place Sasuke had to admit that he was enjoying the match Brad was watching but every second he took a sip of his sake. Helena and Felipe were cheering for Kokoro while others were cheering for Eliot, the battle took another as both teens have reach a point that both could clearly predict each others moves turning into a long fight. Kokoro saw an opening as she strike Eliot with her palm sending him to the section of the bumper cars, as soon as the peoples in the ride saw them they all left and began to cheer for the two fighters. Eliot got on top of a bumper car while Kokoro did the same both were smiling as they continue their fierce combat, they jump from one car to another while throwing punches and kicks the fight look like a game of tag seeing who will get hit.
 
In the last tournament Eliot enjoy the fighting he has battle strong opponents and survive he became successor of the Xing Yi Quan style as well as Gen Fu's successor, but in this tournament he was feeling something else. As he keeps fighting Kokoro he felt joy and happiness it was weird she couldn't understand it but he like it.
 
(Sasuke was right I am having fun fighting Kokoro)
 
Kokoro continue to attack with everything she had and she enjoying this fight pretty much she couldn't understand it herself but she like it, she attack Eliot again only to be block by the young teen. They both jump from the bumper and landed on the grounds they stood facing each other while around them the crowd has gather still cheering them on, Sasuke, Brad, Helena and Felipe were watching they also join the crowd in cheering.
 
“Kokoro you really are a strong a fighter I wasn't expecting that you were able to read trough my moves” Eliot said while panting
 
Kokoro panted” you too Eliot and I wasn't expecting that you will read trough mine either”
“There's only one thing to do then” Eliot said as he got back into his fighting stance
 
“Yes the match will be decided with one more strike” Kokoro said while getting back into her Ba Ji Quan stance
 
(This is it one final move will determined the winner of this match come on Eliot win) Sasuke thought
 
(Kokoro you can do it I believe in you) Helena thought
 
The crowd continues to cheer as the two fighters stood facing each other waiting for the perfect chance to strike.
 
“HERE I GO” they both shouted in unison
 
The two charge at full speed ready to launch the final attack and finally they met Eliot use a fast palm strike while Kokoro landed a powerful punch both of their attacks were block making them fall to the ground. The crowds stop their cheering as they stood in awe and anticipation to see who the winner of the match is, Sasuke was staring at Eliot checking if he was al right while Helena was doing the same with her cousin. Eliot closed his eyes at the last moment the attacks collided with each other when he open them he saw that he slowly got up he looked in front of him and gasp seeing Kokoro on the ground it made his heart ache with pain he could feel the tears forming in his blue eyes. He ran to her and went to her side as he gently held her Helena also went to her side she was also worry for the safety of her cousin Felipe, Sasuke and Brad follow them shortly.
 
“Kokoro please Kokoro wake up I….I'm so sorry please forgive me I didn't wanted to hurt you please wake up I…..I like you so much I wanted to tell you how I feel before the match began but I couldn't please Kokoro open your eyes” Eliot said between sobs (I knew it even using a fake imitation of the iron fist technique was too deadly she can't be please no)
 
He continue to sob when he notice a soft hand touching his he open his eyes and saw Kokoro smiling at him with a light blush on her cheeks, he smiled at he embrace her.
 
“Kokoro you're okay I'm so glad for a minute I thought you were….” Eliot didn't finish
 
“It's okay Eliot I'm fine I'm a little hurt but it's not a big deal” Kokoro said while flinching a little in pain
 
“I'll go get Sakura” Sasuke said as he left
 
“I'm glad you're okay Kokoro” Helena said
 
Kokoro nodded the announcer broke trough the crowd and went to the group
 
“The winner of the match is Eliot”
 
The crowds cheer for the winner they were also cheering for Kokoro too
 
WINNER
 
“Kokoro thank you for the fight”
 
 
After thirty mnutes Sasuke return with Sakura she was healing the minor injures Kokoro had, they were all in one of the benches of the carnival Sakura finish the treatment while Eliot was next to her.
 
“There all better now try not to do anything rash for a couple of days okay” Sakura said
 
“Yes thank you Sakura I really appreciate it” Kokoro said happy
 
“Thank you for healing her Sakura” Helena said
 
“No problem I'm glad I was able to help”
 
Brad went next to Eliot” congratulations on your win Eliot I'm pretty sure Gen Fu must be very proud of you”
 
Eliot smile” yes thank you Brad I know he is proud of me”
 
“Now how about we celebrate with a drink?” he offer his bottle of sake to the blond teen
 
Eliot sweat dropped” no I am not drinking Brad”
 
“You're no fun oh well I'll celebrate alone I'll drink to your victory and to someday find a drinking buddy” he a sip of his sake
 
“Anyway you really show what you're made of in that much Eliot” Sasuke said impressed
 
“It's because what you told me Sasuke I was having fun fighting her and I enjoy it”
 
“I'm glad I was able to help” Sasuke said with a smile
 
“Eliot did you meant what you said back there about your feelings” Kokoro said while blushing
 
Eliot gasp in shock while Helena knew that this topic was personal so she told the group to leave they all left leaving the two teens alone.
 
Eliot gulp” Kokoro how much did you hear about that?”
 
Kokoro giggle” just the part that you said you had feelings for me is it true?” she said in a anticipating tone
 
He sighed in defeat there was no point in hide it anymore” yes Kokoro it's true”
 
He was caught in surprise when Kokoro embrace him she giggle” Eliot I feel the same way too I like you a lot that was the real reason why I enter the tournament again I have a strong feeling you were going to enter again I knew I couldn't pass this chance”
 
Eliot blush” you do you feel the same way too?”
 
“You bet so the night is still young so how about we go to the rides of the carnival let's go to the roller coaster first?”
 
Eliot smile and nodded” okay I guess this will be our first date”
 
Kokoro giggle while taking his hand they both headed to the rides, the group saw the whole display Helena had a big smile on her face.
 
“They grow up so fast” Helena said
 
“Yeah you must be proud of her Helena?” Felipe said
 
“I am”
 
“Well I'm out of sake I must be on my way to get more” Brad said as he left the group
 
Sasuke saw the drunken man walking out and he smirk
 
(That last match really made me anxious I can't wait to fight you Brad so you better get ready)
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
How cute Eliot and Kokoro likes each other now I will get started working on chapter 6 before I return with Tamming two Hearts or breaking one please send me your comments and reviews I promise the story will get even better in further chapters farewell.
 
Next chapter: The strength of the Uchiha don't underestimate the drunken master